Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

In Character Conversation

Go down 
+3
Samuel Redford
motro
Toasty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
motro

motro

In Character Conversation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 am

i stood there watching everything unfold. and then she walked in... samus aran... ive seen the things she had done. i put a hand on here shoulder and say "let the ma-....thing up we are on the same side here".
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 am

"Yo Samus. Long time no see. Not sure if my brother's coming, so don't expect to be able to pummel him today, unless he does show up." says Hiraito. Lillian looks puzzeled at him and says, "Why would she want to do that?" Hiraito chuckles and says, "Cause he kissed her on the cheek one time and ran like hell so she couldn't get him. Ah, good times." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 am

((OOC: I was only samus for a total of like 2 RP's so I have no idea what relation ships she has with any other characters than Crazyzealot's Pirate.))

Enter Samus Aran

I kept the gun in the pirates face when I felt someone touch my shoulder. As soon as I felt the hand on me I quickly got up and round house kicked whoever had done it int the face before they could finish what they had said. I then herd a familiar voice.

"Hiraito?"

I looked over to see him standing there.

"Hiraito! Its good to see you."

I walked over to him and hugged him. after a long moment I had let go. It had been such a long time since we had seen each other. I remembered all the times we had... Well... Wait... My mind was drawing a complete blank. I stood there with an embarrassed face wondering how I knew him.

"Uhh... You mentioned you'r brother... But, how do i know you again?"

Enter Jill Valentine

I had looked at the Hunter burst through the door, shove a gun in an aliens face, round house kick someone in the face, and then start a casual conversation with someone.

Wait... what?

I looked at everyone in the room.

I'm now officially confused beyond all belief.

I triked to make words come from my mouth but my mind couldn't keep track of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

I ran through a corridor. at the and was a wood door, but first......Traps, d**n it. I ran up one wall, jumped to a load bearing bar, balance-walked across it, jumped to a bar, swung across it, jumped, triple-backflipped, & went in a room. I saw people I didn't know. then said "did I get into the right room?" gesturing to the traps behind me "Because if I went to the wrong place I'll just, wait, never mind, I just remembered, anyway, who are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:36 am

As Samus tackled me to the ground, I instinctively unholstered my weapon, Tsume, in pistol form switched to nova beam, the barrel aimed at her stomach. My finger was close to pulling the trigger; if she fired, my reflex would probably ensure that I take her out with me. Then she got off me and kicked someone behind her in the face, so I stood up, reholstering my weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
motro

motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:23 am

((o.o.c. toasty does being samus give you god mod where noone even get a chance to dodge or block?))

i hit the ground hard only to see samus casualy begin a conversation with someone else.
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 am

Everything happened so fast.
I was tackled to the ground, but then helped up by one human. I then saw another enter... but...
As I looked over her, one thing clicked with me. The Hunter! I backed away, away from all of the humans around me. My hand fluttered over the translator buttons as I looked onward. I didn't mean for a fight...
"E-Excuse me," I stammered, trying to bring attention to myself with my croaky voice. "I am... not an enemy..."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 am

Hiraito blinks a few times, dumbfounded she didn't remember what his brother did. "Um... back on Aether my brother had kissed you on the cheek, ran like hell because you got pissed and chased after him. He locked himself up in our ship so you couldn't get to him, and I'm not sure about the rest. I was busy working on my weapons and stuff. I thought you'd still be pretty miffed about that." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 am

motro wrote:
((o.o.c. toasty does being samus give you god mod where noone even get a chance to dodge or block?))

((OOC: Normally? no. In this RP? yes.))

Enter Samus Aran

I looked over at the other pirate backed away from all of us. I then turned back to Hiraito.

"Oh right... I think I remember now..."

I then sighed and walked over to the bar. I grabbed a bottle of whatever my hand came across first. I then walked over to one of the walls and started to feel around. I then pushed a button in and a stereo came out of the wall.

"I'm only going to asmue this is some knid of party if no one here knows why we are here."

I then slammed my fist on the stereo and Death metal started blaring.