Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

"X" Empty
PostSubject: "X"   "X" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:50 pm

A paramilitary organization whose primary purpose is to ensure the continuation of peace in as large an area as possible, their influence extends across several galaxies, spanning even as far as the Galactic Federation, if not farther. Their secondary purpose is the eventual complete destruction of the organization known primarily as the "Space Pirates", and while they will work with them on occasions where a powerful common enemy arises that they cannot defeat on their own, they will stop at almost nothing to ensure that the Space Pirates cease to exist (Pretty much only as an organization in the form they exist in, not so much as a race or in general), and do not consider themselves above violence or trickery and deceit.

While commonly believed to be made up primarily of militia forces, this is not in any way accurate. Every troop -be they a soldier, an engineer, a pilot, or anything else- receives complete training in combat, situational flexibility, leadership, teamwork, and their own personal field of effort if they work outside of the fighting force in standard conditions. This training takes literally years to complete, and the training of each soldier is handled individually (Outside of team functionality training and certain situational flexibility training areas). This Arduous task is accomplished through the usage of spacio-temporal distortions, training rooms that bend nearly to the point of breaking the fabric of space-time in order to give the soldiers (And other troops) the time and hands-on training they need in order to succeed properly. The time passed by normal standards over the course of a full training period for one group of nearly a hundred soldiers is only three weeks, despite them experiencing nearly twenty years of training in their compressed timescale.

"X"s primary planetary base of operations (Mostly just the planet that has the most direct affiliation with them, and which gives them the greatest number of troop recruits per recruiting cycle (Lasting approximately 3-5 earth weeks and occurring once every 2-3 Earth months (about 30-31 days)) is the human colony planet Z-37β, one of the earliest human colony planets ever to be colonized after Humanity's flight into the starry void, as well as one of the most unique (More on that in its planet registration).

It should be noted that the only groups that refer to this organization as "X" are those who are not a part of the organization themselves, and the few individuals within the organization who do refer to it as such are on the lowest rung of the hierarchial ladder, to the point that they aren't even on the ladder yet (I.E: Civilians who are under the protection of the organization).

"X"s relationship with the civilians under its protection is fairly good, and relatively simple in form and execution. As long as the civilians take care of themselves and do not purposefully do anything to harm or hinder the organization or one of its direct members (I.E, a soldier or leader, really not much else), they will be treated fairly and pretty well just like everyone else. The organization damn near bends over backwards to ensure the safety and well being of the civilians under its protection, going to just about whatever lengths necessary to make sure they have all the supplies they need in times where getting those supplies becomes difficult (Such as a drought, famine, natural disaster, and the like), and making sure that all the civilians have shelter to protect them from the elements. They do a pretty bang up job of it too (If bang up means good like I think it does), as damn near no one goes hungry, without water, or homeless within the range of the organization's control/protection.

The vast majority of the soldiers (Primary fighting force) and pilots (Secondary fighting force) come from the planet Z-37β, and are thus physically and mentally enhanced through genetic optimization/manipulation, cybernetic implants, and bio-mechanical implants, resulting in an incredibly hardy first and second line of combat based defense against attack from outside (And inside) sources.

"X" Possesses access to a wide range of technologies, for both combat and peaceful applications. A limited list of those technologies includes:
-Spacial and Temporal manipulation technologies
-High grade Plasma construction and manipulation technologies
-Warp Gate technologies (in essence, the creation, stabilization, and manipulation of controlled worm-holes connecting various points of space)
-FTL travel Technology (FTL pretty obviously standing for "Faster Than Light", but not everyone knows that, so I'm mentioning it here)
-High Class combat ready Powered Exoskeleton Armorsuit Technology
-Matter-Energy conversion technology
-Infinium manipulation and utilization technology (Providing them with a literally limitless energy source)
-High power mechanized combat vehicles (Most commonly referred to as "Mech Suits")
I think that gives a pretty good idea of the kind of things they cover (Even if it is mostly their combat sections), so I'm going to stop there for now.

Being as they are a primarily military organization, military rank is the primary unit denoting "Class" among members, (Though any singular unit or group who begin to treat those lower in rank or without rank entirely as lesser than them due to difference in rank will be instantly demoted/stripped of rank to a classification commonly referred to as "Grunts", who rank sociologically below civilians, and demoralization of "Grunts" is encouraged to an extent in order to instill in them a sense of humility. When it is deemed that they are no longer at risk of repeating their offense, they will be promoted from grunt status and will once again be able to rise through the ranks.) this being said, there is very little difference in treatment based on rank, and generals and the like are expected to put their lives on the line on the front lines of battle just as much as lesser ranked soldiers, in fact, they often lead the charge and stay at the head of the pack to act as protectors of those who are their juniors in combat experience (As experience and skill are the primary two deciding factors involved in achieving higher rank)

"X" has absolutely no qualms about using weaponized organisms (Like those found on/in the bottle ship) in combat, viewing them as just another kind of soldier, and in fact, they treat "Bio-weapons" the same as they treat their more traditionally accepted form of soldiers. Not much else to say in this part, I kind of just said everything to say on this subject.

Honestly, looking at it, I think I've put down more than enough to call this pretty well complete, especially looking at other registrations for organizations. So I'm going to call this "Not done, but functional" and will pretty much just add stuff as it comes to me, revise things when I think I need to, and remove stuff I feel I should. Until I end up coming to a point where I've got a lot of stuff I feel I need to add or revise all at once, but can't do it all at once, I'm going to take off the "Not complete" sign at the bottom. Well, see you all here when I make some more changes.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)

Last edited by Christen MX on Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

"X" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "X"   "X" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Seems pretty good so far.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

"X" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "X"   "X" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Great. Thanks for checking it out, but I should mention that I added one or two sections before you posted that, but all at once while I was still in "Edit", so they'll be up now even though they weren't before when you started reading.

On a separate note, I've currently only got one character who's a part of this organization, and "he" is not yet complete. Mostly incomplete in fact, especially since I still have to register "his" home planet "Z-37β" yet, seeing as it is a big part of "X" and "his" own backstory (Since it's the planet "he" was "Born" on after all).

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"X" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "X"   "X" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"X"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Factions and Organisations :: Organisations :: Organisation Registration-
Jump to: