Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:22 pm

(Gotta wait for CZ. I just messaged him. And I called your bullshit on Aquila since it said nowhere in her bio that she had been made immune to phazon and dark energy. Slyix is in the clear, but Rowan don't give a shit, or the rat's ass it came out of. or that rat's ass (as in donkey).)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 pm

(Okay, well just watch, I'll fix everything!)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 pm

(I was waiting for Christen's post.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:28 pm

(OH! Shit. I forgot it was my turn since I got so wrapped up in calling bullshit and reading over the RP with Psychoscissor. He's a great writer, I'm actually really glad I've got the chance to RP with him to be honest. Alright, I'll be editing in the real post in a few minutes, since it takes time to write.)
"It is no mere claim humanoid. I AM Phaaze. Not the Phaaze the hunter in armor destroyed, no, I will not try to fudge my age down so much as that. But I am indeed A Phaaze. Shall I expand to show you my full size humanoid?" Rowan says while calmly chasing after them at a walk. Except for the fact that he seemed to disappear and reappear every few steps, catching up to the group rapidly because of this. "Ya shouldn't have tried calling us on our origin bud. You're definitely going to have a bad time." Grave says as the body chases them down. "Kids like you are gonna be left burning in hell." A voice similar to Grave's says (Though it is deeper, and has a strange undertone, like the sound of millions of voices, animals and others, howling in agony. or maybe boredom? howling anyway). Rowan's body releases hundreds of tiny phazon pellets, similar to BBs, which move at extremely high speeds and explode upon impact. And he keeps walking, disappearing and reappearing every few steps.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Talon materialized a grenade made of pure energy in her hand, charging it up and throwing it at the Phaaze while they ran down the hall. Mostly trying to take out the hallway itself to slow him down.
The explosion had about the explosive force that a power bomb would have.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:47 pm

"Wait so I'm immune to that stuff," Aquila asked
"No, Well, Yes, ..... Well in low amounts yes. In high amounts no.... I was mostly bluffing but he does give a shit."
Slyix turned around and fired a few charged shots, causing more debris to fall. Slyix then he blasted away the debris he made fall to beginwith.
"I have a plan, If we can get out of this sector before him we can activate the detachment of the sector." Slyix said,
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:54 pm

"OH JUST FUCKING KILL THE LITTLE SHITS ALREADY!!" The scary voice yells "Alright already, We'll go get them." the strange, seemingly hollow voice responds. Rowan then disappears completely, his place taken by hundreds of thread sized phazon tendrils moving at ultra-high speeds along the walls, floor, and ceiling before meeting up and coalescing in front of the group. "You know, I was actually going to let you guys go after the big-man finished his speech. But then you cheesed him off by calling his Phaaze status into question, now there's nothing I can do for you guys. You have to die now." Grave lets the group know, as his body bloats to enormous sizes, filling the hallway floor to ceiling, and wall to wall with his immense form. Worse was the fact that said form was decked out in dozens of what were obviously plasma cannons and blades. "Sorry about this, really."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Talon looked at the walls surrounded them, then had an idea. She pulled out her plasma minigun and pulled the two closer, firing in a circle around them into the floor. Doing enough damage to have them fall through to escape into a hallway below.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

(Wow, you did what I was thinking.)

"Come on!" Said Slyix waving the two forward. He stayed behind for a few seconds as he shot some Ice Missiles, putting an Ice Cover on the hole they made, he then ran and caught up with Talon and Aquila. "Turn Left up here," he said, "The Elavator to the main deck should be closeby."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 pm

"I Am SO tempted to just expand myself and engulf this entire facility in my body and crush everything inside me. This is most certainly starting to get annoying." "The big man" says to himself, releasing a sound something like a sigh as he does. "Well, down the hatch." Grave says, breaking the ice cap on the opening and then oozing along the ceiling in liquid phazon form, spreading himself out so thinly that he is practically invisible as he moves along the corridors (all the surfaces), catching up to and passing the group on their current route, and all connected ones. He then closes all the paths available to them off by forming a barrier with his body in front of them, and behind them. "There is no escape from me. I can be anywhere and everywhere at once, none can hide or run when I have chosen to destroy them." he says from everywhere at once, the strange effect of his voice multiplying from the increased places of origin. Talon, Slyix, and Aquila would feel themselves being shaken right down to the core, their bodies assaulted by his horrid voice.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Talon looked to the liquid Phazon, then fired her grapple beam to it, using the energy absorption module to pull Phazon energy into her suit. Letting her suit absorb it, then charging it into her plasma cannon. Firing a Phazon charged burst of energy right into the body that was in front of them. Seeing if she could overload him, even just for a bit. Maybe he worked like the two leviathans she killed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

(I said he coats the walls at such a thin level that he's almost invisible, and that he forms a barrier in front of them. it's a flat projection from the walls and floor to the ceiling, filling the room, and it's still thin enough to see what's on the other side (seemingly). There is no liquid phazon available to absorb, it is all over the walls and floor and whatnot at such a small level that it can't be accessed. Anyway, I wrote a response to what CZ posted, I'm putting that down for now.)
As Talon latches her grappling beam to Rowan and begins draining him of phazon, she would find that what she is doing is like trying to draw heat from a match and instead finding a volcano, and her suit quickly begins to overload before Rowan detaches the grappling beam from himself by removing the place it was attached to. "Fool." he says, in a not horrific or creepy voice. When Talon fires at him with her plasma cannon charged with phazon, he simply absorbs the phazon energy back into himself, saying "It's a part of me dumbass, why would it hurt me?" in a condescending tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 pm

(I'M just deleting my post then)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Talon vented the phazon into the floor for one reason. To counteract the overload. She had a very good reason for this, as she walked up to him and slammed her fist toward his face as hard as she could. She wasn't getting paid enough to deal with this bullshit, and just wanted to cave in his face. Even if it'd heal it'd be a satisfying sight to her. Otherwise she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her annoyance with him, her visor hid her face and she kept quiet.

Of course if she missed, she'd just step back.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:47 pm

(*sigh*...I never said he was in human form. he's literally coating the floor, ceiling, and walls, and acting as a wall in front of and behind them. He has no face to punch.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:48 pm

("Forming a barrier with his body in front of them" is vague as fuck dude.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 pm

(A barrier with his body in front of them, not "a barrier, with his body in front of them". literally forming a barrier in front of them using his body.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:51 pm

(And that never stated whether it was a humanoid form body or not, just "his body")
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm

(Look, can we all (As in the three of us specifically) just take a few steps back to before things started getting confusing and potentially frustrating for people?)
(Separately, I've got to go to bed.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Talon wasn't getting paid enough to care about this thing's petty bullshit, her job was over, she should be off this station getting her payment by now. Possibly having another week off with Rose too. She didn't think this thing was any more powerful than the countless raider gang leaders she kills on Tawfret.
She also considered requesting Arcturus nuke the place with a few yamato blasts, but she'd rather get these two off the station first.
If the other two were scared by this thing, she was just annoyed. It was very hard to frighten her and he didn't even come close to that.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:26 am

Aquila was panicing, again. Slyix was getting anoyes that Aquila wouldn't stop losing it, but he was more pissed off at the Phazon Beast who won't leave them alone. Then Slyix got a message,"Sir, I got in contact with reinforcements they are arriving now."
"Finally!" Slyix replied with some relief, now if we survive this long enough we should be set to go."
"I'm as relieved as you are, I believe the vessel outside is actually the GFS Olympus, how cool!"
"Fuuuuuck." Slyix groaned know who was comming.
Just then the room filled with Federation Soldiers fitted with various Phazon fighting equipment.
"Let the 3 go or else we are going to make you history," Said Admiral Dane as he walked through the groups of soldiers. "And as for Talon and Slyix. For Talon, We have a group of soldiers currently trying to arrest your men, I'll say, it's quite hard to chase them down, luckily for you, we may not catch up with any of them. As for Slyix, The bill for this Phazon equipment is on your ship. Do you know how expensive Phazon Equipment is now adays. Now Phazon Beast surrender or get destoryed."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 am

Talon looked to Dane. "They're not my men, it was just a job, I don't really care if you catch them or not, I already got my payment in advance," she said, leaning back against the wall. She felt no loyalty to the Tawfret Dominion, even if they gave her her cybernetics. She could probably have gotten better cybernetics from an actual Federation facility. At least Rose was good with modifications.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 am

"Sorry, but you know? I don't particularly like your tone shit for brains." Rowan blasts out at Dane "So the question that goes out is; which will give up first? A phazon planet compressed to the size of a human? Or anti-phazon equipment built by people who were never able to actually build working anti-phazon equipment while they still had phazon to experiment with?" He "asks" as he coalesces some of his body into his human form. "I am in no way sorry to say that the correct answer is the latter." He says before lashing out with hundreds of phazon tendrils from all around, each one ending in a blade sharp enough to pierce through federation armor like paper, while plasma cannons rise and drop from the floor and ceiling (similar in form to humility class turrets from MP2) firing hundreds of rounds of phazon plasma shots at the federation soldiers.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:58 am

The attacks took out a large amount of Dane's men, only a few dozen had amour strong enough to withstand the attacks. The remaining men then took out their ice guns and all fired at the part of Rowan that reverted to human form.
Slyix took opportunity and enter Morph ball Form as he continously boast balled into the super thin wall of Phazon trying to tear through, each time he hit the wall it zapped some of his energy away.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 am

Talon thought for a second. "Wait a minute..." she said as she walked next to the Phazon wall and simply teleported through it. Waving mockingly at the Federation soldiers who most likely intended to arrest her too before running off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: