Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Intro RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Intro RP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Intro RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Intro RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Intro RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Intro RP Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Intro RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Intro RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Specifically for one or two of my new characters. Definitely Ralia, maybe the dragon mofo. Thinking around metroid 2/Super for time-frame (they occur back to back, probably less than a week between them), obviously can't happen on SR-388 with that in mind, so my first thought is Elysia, though it could be on another planet too. Hey CZ, how many of your characters were functional in that time period?
Oh, anyone can join, just post in the plan with your intended character. Haven't got a story just yet though, keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Pretty much all my characters except Armstrong were active during that time actually, Metroid 2 and Super take place after the Prime series(where most of my characters were "made playable" around.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:41 pm

A'ight. You want to join with any of them?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Any of them really, I'd just have to hear what the story's about before I decide entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Yeah, trying to figure that out to be honest. I just don't know what kind of story Ralia would work best in for an intro, and I'm also no too full of ideas right now, but I really want to do this, so I'm trying my best. ...It probably doesn't help much that I'm also working on her Alt. Form finally, so there's that too.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm thinking potentially a multiple bounty mission in the Alimbic cluster of the Tetra Galaxy (the place where MP:H takes place), covering several of the planets/space-stations, if not all of them. When I say multiple bounty, I mean there being multiple entities and/or groups who have bounties on them, several to all of which are being hunted by Ralia under orders from the GF, potentially the Space Pirates, and maybe even the Kriken (possibly, but not likely). When I list those, I mean the GF are (almost)definite, and she may also be getting paid by one or both of the others for other reasons that also happen to involve those individuals or groups. Whoever you use could be there for similar if not the same reason/s. Seems like a perfect plan to me, and I'm thinking of ending in the Oubliette.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:39 am

I wouldn't mind joining this, I still need to do a roleplay around this point in the time line to explain why Admiral Dane has kinda lost it post-fusion. I have a really great idea that I believe I can weave into basically any store you come up with.

Slyix is also sitting around at this time with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:29 pm

I don't really see how admiral Dane could have any reason to be outside of GF territory out in the Tetra Galaxy, let alone the small part of it known as the Alimbic Cluster, and I would really rather someone not make random posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the roleplay at hand. Doesn't matter who, you, or someone else. Also, sorry if I end up seeming snappy, I'm on five (...four? somewhere in there) hours of sleep, I'm grouchy. And just none too happy in general right now.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Oh I'm actually sorry, I just got up when I posted that and only saw the maybe Elysia part. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:10 am

No problems. Yeah, I figured having a larger area to be, and one that had a lot of stuff happen to it, would probably be better. It works for a bounty hunter mission, which we rarely actually have here. I figured it would be fitting/appropriate to have a bounty hunter debut hunting bounties. And that provides plenty of reasons for any number of other characters to be present.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 am

So, who all is up for joining this RP? Seriously, I just need players, or I'll end up having to just write myself a short story involving her for everything, and I've never been to good at solo writing (Even though I'm thinking of taking it up for Arena battles since just about no-one else likes them anymore).
Back to top Go down
Psychoscissor

Psychoscissor

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:59 am

When does this exactly take place? I know you said Metroid 2/Super, but I've always been sketchy on the in universe timeline of the games.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 am

They take place back to back, some (indeterminate) amount of time after MP3. So, likely pretty readily capable of taking place after the RP you planned and started and we're rolling with right now.
Back to top Go down
Psychoscissor

Psychoscissor

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:41 am

Okay...then I wouldn't mind Rackus joining in. I'd like to have another setting that helps to further his doubts he has toward his allegiances. if something like that could possibly happen, it could help me greatly in figuring out his "Legacy" identity.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:44 am

Wait, he's going to be alive over a hundred years post-fusion? Damn, that's one long lived Pirate. *Whistle of exclamation and admiration*
Back to top Go down
Psychoscissor

Psychoscissor

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:54 am

So it is a hundred years? Tree said that it was 50-100 to not being sure the exact time.

Also, I've listed in my character app that there is a 32 year age difference between him (pirates) and humans.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:06 am

Yeah, it's a hundred.

That still doesn't change the fact that it's damn impressive. Not impossible or anything, hell, he could still be in great condition that far in, it's just impressive. Especially with the average lifespan of a pirate being greatly reduced by the presence of Samus Aran.
Back to top Go down
Psychoscissor

Psychoscissor

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

Well...in that case I have to think about it then. Basically, I was aiming for Rackus to doubt and possibly leave the pirates...but I'm still not sure on that yet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:13 am

This RP, or having him Legacy Era?
Cause this RP takes place around the occurrence of metroid 2 and super-M, so it is most definitely not 114 or more years post-Fusion. Also, the Legacy era is about 114 years after my debut RP on this site (don't read unless you want a laugh from horrible writing on my part, and maybe on others), uhhh..."The stars will Shatter" I believe, though that might be the sequel to said debut RP.
Back to top Go down
Psychoscissor

Psychoscissor

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:17 am

By Legacy era I was envisioning him to have left the pirates and even worked with the Federation a couple of times, but eventually became a federation employed bounty hunter himself by the time legacy takes place.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 pm

(First part originally posted at 6:19...EST I think?)
Alright, sounds cool. Are you not sure you want that?
Oh, and "Darkened World" was the debut, not "The stars will crumble", which was the sequel title. Not "Shatter", oops. Been a VERY long time (about four years) since I did those RPs. Legacy is ~114 years after Darkened World, which was an indeterminate number of years (several at least) after Fusion.
----
On a separate note, this RP is ready to go, just post here and bring in your characters (If they've got a logical reason to be going there, even if the reason behind the reason isn't logical. Like "The Galactic Federation sent me" logical reason to be there, "because they wanted ice-cream from Arcterra" illogical reason behind the logical reason. That's fully acceptable. Just make sure that the Character's reason to be there is logical, do whatever you want for the reason they were sent or whatever. "I'm here to collect bubble-gum and trading cards" for instance...What the hell is wrong with you? would be about my reaction. Followed almost immediately by "Work on it, then come back with a new proposal, that was stupid and way too weird...also stupid. Really stupid."
Oh, and I'm not being serious about how I would react, I'm exaggerating quite profusely. But it gets the point across, and that's the purpose.
So, on yet another note, I'm actually thinking of putting in Ehra the freelancer for this, figure he could work well in this setting, and he's got plenty of intro to go himself yet. He's only in one RP so far, and he'll probably end up being little more than a recurring cameo in it, with little impact over the main story. Until it reaches the point when he starts trying to, and potentially succeeds in, kill/ing Helix, aka Elite Pirate Sigma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro RP   Intro RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro RP
Page 1 of 1