Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
New character type Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
New character type Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
New character type Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
New character type Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
New character type Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
New character type Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
New character type Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
New character type Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
New character type Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

New character type

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

New character type Empty
PostSubject: New character type   New character type Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:27 am

Namely, bounty characters. We have bounty hunters, but no characters with bounties on their heads, why? Because no one thinks, even when making a known criminal character, to put a bounty on their head. And because we don't have a section in the list for it. I propose we make said section, and add a "Bounty" Section to the character registration form, and maybe people will start making the hunted to go along with the hunters. I know I'm gonna start.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

New character type Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character type   New character type Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 8:37 am

Sounds good. I actually thought about making some of my characters have bounties(Biggest one being Talon Aran a while back) but I never thought to put it on the profile.
I dunno if we'd make a category for them because it can overlap(Space Pirates can be bounties for example), though. Maybe part of the character sheet(And the price).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

New character type Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character type   New character type Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:01 am

No, "Bounty" as a category in the list to represent characters who are made for their bounties, ones specifically made to be hunted in RP. If you add a bounty to a character who isn't a "Bounty" character (One who starts with a bounty and has the "bounty" tag on the Regi thread name), then they just have the "Bounty" tag added to their list thread name.
Admittedly though, I thought up most of that just now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

New character type Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character type   New character type Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:16 am

You know...This had actually completely slipped my mind when I first posted this suggestion, and when I responded to the one formerly known as Crazyzealot (who now is going by Erashous). I had originally intended for Bounty Characters to have their own unique character registration form, not just a "bounty" tag on the thread name and a number in the bio.

Bounty characters would be written from the point of view of the group who put a price on their head (such as the Galactic Federation), and would be written in "known"s and "Potentially"s, Such as "Known Aliases" instead of names, "Recorded Abilities" instead of powers or strengths or something. "Observed" sections would be another one. I may (It's not definite, but possible) write one of these characters in the near future, who I'm calling "The Cleaner", you(those who read this and want to know) could check out that character (if they happen) and use that to give yourselves a general idea of what I've been meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New character type Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character type   New character type Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character type
Page 1 of 1