Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Slyix Vs. Espera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Slyix squares up with his fists. He examines Espera's stance, he always hated giving the first punch as that takes away his ability to read his Opponents Attack and Dodge Patterns.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Espera stands, legs close together, arms barely away from his sides, despite his monstrous, omega-phazon metroid darkling look, he gives off the air of either a complete amateur to hand-to-hand combat, or someone so experienced and comfortable with both their skill and natural abilities, that they don't need to prepare for a move, but can execute one on the fly from any position. All signs point to the latter.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Slyix steps up for the first punch. He swings at Espera's head, quickly stopping before contact, then attempts to punch Espera's Chest with his other fist.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Espera doesn't flinch as Slyix feints at his head, and blocks the punch to his gut solidly with a heavily armored hand. When he does, his movements are almost invisible, only a blur can be seen. It seems that he can use abilities of his suit even when seemingly unarmored. He thrusts away from his body with his hand while Slyix is still partially connected, possibly hitting him and sending him flying.
(Wanted to mention it earlier, arena size is a 1 km radius perfect circle)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Slyix goes flying and hits the ground, When he recovers he jumps up and shouts "Hey! No weapons!" He shouts angry about getting blasted.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

"Never used one kid. That was just my hand." Espera responds, holding his hands up to show: no weapons or mechanical armor anywhere. Just his body.
(...I never said anything about "blasted")
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 pm

(Sorry, I sometimes end up using Thrown Back/Sent Flying and Blasted as Synonyms for some reason, and I don't realize it at first most of the time I do it)

"I don't believe you could Train or be born with such a trick!" Slyix responds
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 4:02 pm

"It's called super-human strength. You should try it some time." Espera retorts. He then crouches down, assuming a position similar to that of professional runners back on earth, before rushing forward suddenly, disappearing in a rainbow ridged blur followed by four afterimages of himself. He seems at first to just disappear and then reappear behind Slyix, but he would be able to feel the intense pressure from every one of Espera's slightest movements in the instant it took for Espera to rush past him, as though they were small explosions. His rush attack is accompanied by a loud "BOOM!" sound and a blast of wind.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 am

Slyix, seeing Espera disappear, instinctively dodge rolled to the side before a few explosions knocked him to the ground "Alright! I'm pretty sure bombs are not a natural ability!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:24 am

"Never heard of a sonic boom I take it?" Espera retorts. "Though, to be fair, there are actually creatures out there with an ability to drop concussive explosives from their bodies, I've dealt with them in the past." he continues. "And if you're really so overwhelmed, why not try attacking me and prevent my movements instead of complaining about my super-human physique? But...If you're so interested in abilities you don't think I should have. Try this on for size." He says, turning to face Slyix, his chest starting by puffing out, before it begins expanding further, seemingly having locks inside his carapace clicking open as bits of a "softer" inside begin to expose, before finally ending with him opening his mouth and spewing hot phazon plasma accelerated to military-grade weapons velocity.
(His plasma generation ability, used inside his high-power and enhanced by Ragnarok metroid form body, turned into a breath weapon type attack. The previous explosive rush was achieved by using a Zeta style forward rush attack coupled with his powerful At-will speed booster power-up, which can be activated because his suit is surgically grafted into his back, even when inactive and not providing defense or weaponry, he still has access to power-up based abilities.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 am

Slyix gets up and jumps back. He then begins to scan Espera for possible weak points, since a Scan Visor is technically not a weapon. "You really are a freak"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:40 am

"Had to be. Obviously you've never heard of The War. With those things, I needed to change myself into something that could survive. I needed the power of a metroid. I got what I needed, and used it and my metroid army to win that War. Without me, humanity wouldn't even be alive nowadays. Humanity would have died out back on Earth, destroyed by an enemy they could have never hoped to fight." Espera responds.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 am

"Damn this is taking forever to scan" Slyix thought

"Why do you hate the Federation so much? They were created to bring Peace to the Galaxy." Slyix says.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 am

"Who says I hate the Federation? I'm an ally of theirs." He replies. "But just because I'm an ally, that doesn't mean that I'll let them kidnap my family. And as for the whole "Peace to the Galaxy" bit...They gave up on that long ago. Nowadays they're no better than the Space Pirates. They just hide it better. It's all politics kid, nothing but."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 am

"An Ally huh? Yet today you have killed Various Federation Troopers and Scientists. And you've tried to kill me, while I am under contract to do what the Federation tells me." Slyix responds.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 am

"And? When members of a rogue group from an allied organization openly attack someone who is supposed to be an ally and try to kidnap their family, is said ally supposed to just let it happen? No, it's EXPECTED that the ally in question will fight back and then inform the primary organization of the rogue group's out of line actions. As I did. Dane is going to be captured and imprisoned with Space Pirate POWs in the Federation grand prison on the planet Choskevik, as well as be stripped of his position and all honors, and removed from the military with a dishonorable discharge, and that's IF he survives this whole thing. If he dies, he's going to be dishonorably discharged and stripped of all rank and prestige posthumously, as I previously discussed with his superiors in the Federation military."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 4:08 am

"Really now? Dane isn't the one who assigned us here. After I showed the Federation a way to reinstate their Metroid Breeding Program they jumped on it and Sent Dane here. While Dane is certainly higher up now, he still has many above him telling him what to do."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 4:21 am

"...Well then, I have some more idiots to get arrested then, don't I? Kid, I said this to Dane earlier, and I'll say it to you too: I'm the ultimate business man, and the ultimate politician. I've got my fingers -or, more accurately in my case, Tentacles- in every aspect of the organizations in this galaxy and several others. The Space Pirates and Federation are just two of many groups that I could cripple at a moments notice by withdrawing everything I've given them. Or destroy by launching an all out attack. Because of this, both groups respect me, as well as my desire to remain a neutral party between them. And, on top of that, both groups know not to fuck with me or mine, lest they incur my wrath and bring the hammer of destruction down upon themselves. The Federation has bowed to my whims in the past when there's good reason for me to have them, they bowed earlier, and even if I have to make a deal for it, they'll bow now. Everyone who had a hand in this little attack is going to be destroyed. I'd suggest you move yourself out of the crossfire, but not only would it do no good, I'm rather interested in seeing you actually fight instead of just throwing insults and "Cheater Cheater"'s my way."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 am

"Fine then" Slyix runs at him and tries to slide into his Legs, hoping to make contact and knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 am

If a giant monster with a mutant leech mouth could smirk, this would be the time one did, as Slyix tries to Slide into Espera's legs to knock him off balance (not likely anyway, have you seen what an omega metroid's legs LOOK like AM2R? Those things are freakin' HUGE!), Espera jumps up, his powerful legs propelling him high into the air, where he begins somersaulting rapidly, picking up speed, faster and faster, until he's a whirling blur of light, a rainbow of death, and obviously using a screw attack module and the speed booster to turn himself into a death ball, which drops directly onto where Slyix is (at the moment he drops) standing.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 am

Slyix rolls to the side and jumps up, he then runs to create some distance between them "Alright, I don't fucking care about your natural abilities, That was clearly a Speed Booster and Screw Attack!"
(Haven't played AM2R yet, I was finally going to, Samus Returns got announced. As far as I know, There are the midget legs they have in Metroid 2, and the Legs the Genetically Modified Omega had in Fusion)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 5:46 am

"What's your point? I've had them for so long that they've practically merged with my DNA at this point, and could be considered as much natural abilities as anything else. Similar to this." he responds, followed by him spewing a huge stream of phazon from his mouth at Slyix.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 am

Slyix dodge rolls to avoid the Phazon blast. "They are still Weaponry!" Slyix says, he then runs to create some distance and then attempts to grapple Beam Espera to hopefully toss him around. "And in case your wondering, the grapple beam categorized as a tool, not a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 am

"That's fine. I've got my own after all." Espera replies. He then sprouts eight phazon tentacles which begin rapidly splitting into more, hydra style, until over a hundred long thin blue tendrils of phazony death are sprouting from his back (as this is happening, he is jumping and then flying around to avoid the grapple beam). These tentacles then shoot down at Slyix from above, tentacle after tentacle coming after his body. They look disturbing to watch, and even more so to be watching coming after you.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 am

Slyix rolls forward to dodge as he fires his grapple beam again while trying to continue Scanning Espera. The constant Moving between the two was really making it take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slyix Vs. Espera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slyix Vs. Espera
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next