Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 am

The once great ship known as the Elexia drifted near-lifelessly through space, distress lights blinking weakly from it, chunks of armor and even a few severed weapons floating quietly.

"Elexia log, date...whatever the hell it is, 29 days since disaster. Oxygen is thin, only enough to sustain one person, and a robot that's busy trying to get the distress beacon to work. He's been quieter lately, not really making jokes about the situation anymore. Kinda miss it. Running out of rations, I pretty much only get to take one bite per day at this point. Water I'm okay on, ship easily generates that. Barely enough power to keep the pods running and that's all we'll put it on. Everyone's going to make it even if I don't," Talon said to the recording device. She was taking all her focus to lay down on her bed rather than hover in the air, idly looking at the helmet of her destroyed Marauder suit in her hand.

"Still trying to figure out how to send a psychic distress signal, can't get it far enough. We're on the ass end of the galaxy, or damn near. Crew isn't getting any better, everyone's either dead or dying. Only kept together through stasis. Not sure why I'm repeating that, maybe I somehow think it'll just get better on its own," she said with a sigh. Losing her focus, she just sorta hovered in the air, suspended by the lack of gravity.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 am

The Breakneck gently drifts through space, its engines occasionally firing for course corrections, as its pilot sighs, speaking to the currently ship bound AI, so... We have limited power and fuel, long range scanners work, and we have enough water and food to last... Can't believe I thought those Space Pirates wouldn't go down with their ship. They did a number on us, huh.. " he sits up as a ping comes from the scanners, he opens up a display window with information about the new object. "Hm, could be a ship.. It looks pretty beat up. Well, if it's a trashed ship, we'll just scrap it, we should be able to find something we can use on it." the Breakneck begins to move towards this new found ship, as it approaches, Hayden begins a forced docking procedure as the AI jumps into his suit. The two ships make contact making a sound which could be perceived as creaking from a derelict. "There's a very thin atmosphere it looks like,and what could be lifesigns. They're either on deaths doorstep or it's just space fungus. Please don't be space fungus." he draws his weapon and opens the airlock, walking through, putting his full face mask on, his suit hissing as it seals itself. He pulls up a wrist display which pulses the ship, scanning the systems. "Gravity's gone. Stasis units are... Active! I'll head for the life support first." he uses his grappling hook to move through the ship, his visor displaying directions to the life support system.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 am

Talon could hear the noise of the other ship boarding, but didn't really think much of it. Probably the armor colliding with the ship again. Her powers were far too dulled to sense the presence of anyone else on the vessel. Both because of her current mindset and just lack of nourishment.

Fixer meanwhile was messing with the power supply panels, trying to find what ones were used for distress signals. Or at least non-essential power he could put towards boosting the signal. Unusually for him, he wasn't even considering just deactivating the life support entirely. He'd joked about killing the crew in the past, but now that such a thing is a very real possibility, he can't stand the thought of it. Besides, Silas owes him about a hundred credits.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:58 am

Hayden reaches the life support, bumping his head lightly on the way in "Ow, dammit!" he turns his mag boots on, gently touching down, opening a panel on the oxygen production "You seeing this? This shit's been sabotaged. There's entire components ripped out. Who ever did it is an idiot, because they only tore out things like overload protection, and a few junctions. I can make this work." the AI in his suit reaches out to the ships systems, giving him a display of vital components and redundancies he can cannibalise for parts. Hayden tears a control panel off the wall, seeing that this is just a security terminal with no ties to vital systems. He begins tearing out parts he can use, putting them in the container on his lower back. He then pulls the container off, mag locking it to the wall by the oxygen production panel.

After a few minutes of wire tying and the occasional electric shock, the lights flicker, even shutting off in some parts of the ship, as the oxygen production coughs back to life, pumping breathable air through the ship. He begins to work on the oxygen scrubbers, pulling out a soldering tool, and getting to work, quietly humming to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:07 am

Talon could feel the air getting more...easy to breathe. And the lights flickered in her room. She figured she should go check on what Fixer is up to. She propelled herself forward telekinetically, not a very strong force but she didn't really need one with how weightless she was right now. Not understanding why Fixer would be trying to boost things like oxygen, she thought he was trying to push power towards things like signaling for help. Then she came across Fixer in a distinctly not-life-support section of the ship.

"Hey did you fix the oxygen systems?" she asked. "Oh what? I thought you said you had enough, now the meatbag's getting all greedy, 'oh I need way more air now, I need to breathe because I'm a stupid human'," he said mockingly. "Shut the hell up, that's not what I meant. I think something's wrong, I'm gonna check it out," she said, floating towards the direction of the life support. If it was an intruder, maybe they could steal his ship and get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:24 am

Hayden shook his hand, a strong shock hitting him as the scrubbers came back online. He floated out of the door "Wait... I could've sworn I heard a voice... Meh, they'll live if I can fix everything. Mark their reactor for me. The lights getting fucky tells me it needs some love." he follows the new way point through a pitch black part of the ship. When he reaches the reactor, he realises that the coolant systems are damaged, the pipes needing replaced. "Might be a good time to test that portable fabricator." Hayden pulls a component out from under his grappling hook on his wrist, and plugs it into his item pack. It lets out an electrical whine and jolts with electricity. He plugs it into a control panel, pulls a power tool off his belt and begins pulling metal panels off the walls. "Now, whoever sabotaged this was smarter. They took out the coolant. So, the occupants are adrift or thermonuclear." he puts the scrap in front of the fabricator, it eats the metal with a blue beam. Hayden pulls up a holographic display on his wrist, scanning the damaged pipes and ordering a replacement. He rips out the damaged piping, feeding it to his fabricator, and replacing it with the fabricated pipes.

Once Hayden finished repairing the coolant piping, he cycled coolant pumps on, they sputtered online, the room being filled with noise again. He scans the reactor itself finding only superficial damage minus a minor containment breach which is easily sealed up. He slowly brings the reactor back online to two thirds power. "Right... Now the ship should have power going to the basic systems." he continues fiddling with the reactor, slowly bringing it up to full power.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 am

Talon pulled herself down the halls by things protruding from the wall or ceiling if she could, otherwise pushing herself with kinetic energy. Trying to save her power, fuck she felt so damn weak. She hated it. Swearing she'd feed whoever was responsible for this attack his own ass. From her perspective, they didn't take anything either. Or at least anything she was familiar with. So to her it was pretty much an unprovoked attack.
There were corpses in the halls, both of robots and random members of the crew. Saladar, Vlad, Dash, she could recognize the 3. They were really starting to make the place stink but she didn't want to dispose of their bodies. The life support room got louder and all the lights started turning back on, the sudden increase in brightness almost blinding her. "Is someone...fixing the ship?" she whispered to herself.
The void whispered to her brain, saying things like "He could be dangerous" "He's trying to loot the ship". But she didn't know who he was or even see him yet.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 am

The Eclipse was had been running repairs when A.e.r.o.s noticed that the ship's life support missing several key components. A.e.r.o.s ran her sensors, detecting not one ship, but two. this would be her chance. She could get whatever she needed, and maybe even pick up some test subjects. She moved the Eclipse next to the ships and used the transporter on her ship to warp her, and 2 Z.E.P. units into the Elexia's cargo bay. "Great, 34, 26, go check for any life, and if you encounter and resistance, DESTROY it. Good little pets~" The two Z.E.P. units spread out into the ship as A.e.r.o.s began to take anything she thought was valuable.

A.e.r.o.s commanded the Eclipse to keep it's distance from the downed vessel. She'd had one too many encounters with the federation to take any chances of discovery. A.e.r.o.s also readied the Eclipse's weapon systems, to destroy the vessels if needed.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:51 am

After the reactor is fixed Hayden starts moving towards a control panel outside the reactor room, opening uo the gravity control, he reactivates artificial gravity slowly, he gently floats down onto the floor feeling a bit of a breeze "A breeze?... Hey, scan for hull breaches, once that's sorted mark the med bay. It may need fixing." a waypoint leads Hayden to a pretty severe hull breach, he activates his mag boots, and pulls a foam gun from an emergency on the wall.

After a few minutes and some metal patchwork, the breach is sealed, and the breeze settles throughout the ship. Hayden starts heading to the med bay, letting out a deep sigh. "Whoever fucked this ship up... They're not good people." he says as the med bay door opens.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am

Talon didn't quite land as well as he did, having just pushed herself forward. She fell flat on the ground, grunting as she pushed herself up. And realized just how damn heavy she felt. "They're here" "Attackers" "Space Pirates", she heard in her mind. But she was focused on finding who was fixing up her ship. She still had her guard up. Never know if it was someone genuinely trying to help, or someone who was looking to fix up some scrap and sell it. And the message she heard about attacking Space Pirates had her ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am

Z.E.P. 26 was rummaging through medical supplies when the door opened. It looked up and screeched. readying a charged dark beam, it fired at Hayden as it begins to crawl into the ventilation system.

A.e.r.o.s began to transport as much weaponry and supplies to the Eclipse. Once she had cleaned out most of the cargo bay she headed towards the Life support room. "This, is too easy!, where is the fight? Where are the people I get to see suffocate to death?, aww, I guess It'll be next time." A.e.r.o.s simply stood outside the Life Support room as she shoved her hand into the circuitry in the wall, draining power from the ship to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:21 am

Hayden immediately jumped back out, taking cover with his weapon ready. "Not this asshole again!" he growled, making a mad dash for the nearest humanoid lifesign. He finds a woman, who seems to be barely standing, he approaches from behind, not muffling his footsteps at all.

"Hey, are you okay?" he says calmly, putting a hand on her shoulder gently, he slowly lowers his weapon, and pulls our a nutritional lump that he picked up a few weeks ago, its smell pungent but still able to be identified as food.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:29 am

Talon's eyes shot open and she almost immediately turned with her gun in her hand. "Apparently not if you were able to surprise me," she said. She didn't even hesitate to take the food and eat it quickly, as stupid as that was to take from a random person. It wasn't like the void was warning her against it. "Are you the only one on my ship?" she asked. She was too tired to try to be hostile towards him right now.

Talon would have asked what someone was doing with the panels in her current state. Fixer was not Talon, not at all. His footsteps echoed heavily through the ship as he charged towards A.e.r.o.s. and swung his fist towards the back of her head, holding a plasma shotgun in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 am

"Oh..hahaha, who are you? Nice shot, but...That really didn't do much." A.e.r.o.s fires a electrical pulse at Fixer, which put her energy inside of machine. "Yes, you will be quite useful. especially once I take you over~" A.e.r.o.s goes to attach a device on Fixer which would let her have control of the machine. "tell me..have you ever died? just be brought back?... well now's your chance."

Z.E.P 34 and 26 began to move on to Hayden's position, both of them ignoring anything else except for the only threat to the mission, Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 am

Hayden put a finger on the ladies gun, gently lowering it "I was supposed to be the only one. But it looks like your ship has more invaders that are less than friendly." Hayden pulls out a magazine for his weapon, its lighting pale blue in colour. He loads it, as his AI marks two hostile lifeforms approaching his position rapidly" Oh, I'm a threat? I'm flattered. Look, if you have anything combat related, get it ready ASAP. This asshole will strip your ship just for kicks."

Hayden down the hallway as running past the a cross junction with the two ZEPs in the left and right corridors. He spots them and keeps running, his visor keeping him a step ahead of them. "Try to keep the ship stable from my suit." he said to his AI "Look, I know you want your own name, but for now it's Spark until you come up with a better one, so Spark, keep the ship stable. The reactor should provide the ship with endless energy. See if you can get the security guns online!" he sprints through the practically empty cargo bay, turning around to face the door, a pale blue grenade in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 am

A.e.r.o.s walks over to the door to the life support room, and enters. she then fires a ice missile at every part visible of the system. "God, I can't believe how easy this is. Organics are just so..stupid." A.e.r.o.s calls Z.E.P. units 10, 51, and 25 to the Elexia. "Alrighty, why not give my old friend a visit." A.e.r.o.s floats over to Hayden's location, with the six Z.E.P. units behind her. "Oh, Its been a long time.. How have you been?" You know, After I tried to murder you. No hard feelings right? it was just for science after all. Speaking of feelings, is that like your girlfriend?" A.e.r.o.s Giggles as she bends down, looking up and down at Hayden. She then taps his visor and blows him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 am

"Fuckin' pirates can have the damn ship at this point, they probably got something better I can steal," Talon said. She was more awake than before. Enough to fight. She followed behind the man. "To the left!" "To the right!" "Danger ahead!"
Slowing down a little, she fired a portal at the wall behind one of the turning points, then fired another portal at the wall to her right, immediately firing a burst of plasma shots through the portal right at the ZEP.

Fixer could feel the other robot try to interface with him. "Only room for one sexy robot on this ship, and his name is Fixer," he said. He had a strong enough amount of security upgrades that it'd take a good minute for him to be hijacked, mixed with his sentience allowing him to actively resist, so he backed off and fired a charged shot from his shotgun right at the AI.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 7:31 am

Hayden just shakes his head at her "Honestly, we just met. Why? Jealous? That's a bit complex for a jumbo sized waffle iron." He steps back with the grenade primed in his hand, ready for any move the ZEPs make. "Even after I saved your chrome ass like three times, here you are, still on my case." he ducked out of the way of the plasma bolts, as Spark warns him via his visor about the portal opening. He waits for a moment, a gap in the gunfire and jumps through, ducking incase Talon fires again.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 am

"Come on, do you really think I'd get Jealous? I'm not some organic, and I apologize for making a mess. I didn't realize that this was an inhabited ship." A.e.r.o.s Pauses for a moment as she stares at fixer. "DID I SAY YOU COULD MOVE?" She then floods more of her energy at fixer, attempting to take as much of it's data as possible. "Listen, I noticed that your ship is kinda in pieces. I have a much better ship that you could all stay at while I repair this one. And for a bonus, I'd even let you have Z.E.P. 26 as a pet. All I want is the parts I took from your cargo bay, and to run a few tests on you two. Heck, I'd even pay ya for the troubles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)   Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Elexia(Legacy Era)
Page 1 of 1