Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

"All eyes on me then?" A flash of light fills the room, and the spheroid is gone. In its place, an armored humanoid figure, orange and red dominating its form. To anyone in the Federation, the person seemingly crouched (and now standing up) there would be both famous and infamous. There were a few rather striking disparities between the figure before them and the one known throughout Federation space however, such as the chestplate being flat instead of extended (in spite of the shoulderpads being such glorious pauldrons as had become so famous), or the plasma cannon on their left arm being replaced with simply armor mirroring the left side. The figure's gaze passes over Hayden, locking onto Talon almost instantly. "Hey beauty, haven't seen you in a hot minute, how's it going?" A very masculine voice rings out as the figure crosses its arms over their chest, having ascended to their full height.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Talon looked over to the figure, confused by the familiar, but unfamiliar look. She slid her pistol into the holster on her hip. Her senses told her exactly what this was. "Rose?" she asked, walking forward slowly. There were emergency energy fields over the hole in the ship meant to assist with repairs, they don't block movement in and out of the ship and the gravity is still a little unstable but they do keep the oxygen inside. They just took a good minute to activate.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 am

Hayden relaxes a little, still concerned about the big ass robot infront of him, also slightly concerned that a Samus Aran look alike just landed on the bridge with the robot in question in tow "Lady, you know this guy? He brought that bot back."

Hayden gets ready for another encounter with the bot, his ribs prematurely hurting in anticipation of another punch to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:16 am

"Well, Grahn actually, but yeah. And yeah, she knows me. But I don't know you, who might I have the pleasure of talking to today then?" Grahn says, moving slowly towards Talon with a mischievous twinkle in his eye that can be seen even through his visor...Then the robot embedded in the floor picks him up by the leg with its remaining arm and throws him into the wall on the left side of the bridge, embedding him into the hull. He then looks up from his new hole, his visor having gone from emerald to crimson as he locks right onto the robot. "Oh it's on bitch." and he pushes himself out of the wall, quickly moving to the robot who has by now un-embedded itself from the floor. It's around this time that his pauldrons grow speakers.

Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:40 am

Talon looked on at the fight, then got sort of confused by the music being played. She contributed to the fight by charging neon blasts into her hands and firing them at the robot, aiming specifically for bits where the armor was torn with the hope of hitting something exposed and important.

Last edited by Pink Cat on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 am

Hayden opens fire on the bot, using his grappling hook to rip loose shreds of armour, making more openings for him and Talon to shoot at. He yanks off a piece and whips it back, stabbing it into the exposed neck of the killbot "This thing is frustratingly persistent!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 5:48 am

Grahn's movements rapidly pick up speed, his field of vision narrowing until the only thing he can see is the mechanoid that picked him up and launched him into a wall, and as the speed booster kicks in (leaving a trail of blue half-transparent afterimages behind him), he jumps at the robot and pulls back his upper body, landing against the metal with his feet and kicking himself back. The robot, of course, is launched across the command deck ((I'm sorry, I can't remember the actual name)) and into the other far wall. As Grahn soars backwards through the air, his right forearm is enveloped in a dull metallic green (I call it gunmetal green), which expands strangely as space around the cannon seems to warp while he charges up his shot. By the time he lands, his chosen method of dealing death is ready, and with a quick series of motions, his arm is raised and aimed (the other arm moving in to guide it), his target locked, and a blast of concentrated MURDER released into the now fragile metal of the (likely already "dead") killbot. Space and Time seem to experience some wonkiness upon the impact of whatever it was that Grahn shot at the robot, bending and twisting around in strange ways before elastically snapping back to normal, and where the robot had been there was now only a dull glowing spot in the metal. It's around now that the visor on Grahn's "suit" returns to an emerald color.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 5:57 am

Talon watched the destruction of the already dying robot happen, leaving behind practically nothing. To pretend she contributed, she fired a neon laser shot from her hand at the glowing spot, the beam being a mix of pink, blue, and orange in color. Mostly pink. "Yeah! I helped!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 6:25 am

Hayden watched as the killbot was ripped into nothing, he let out a tired sigh "Well, I guess I'll be glad I didn't take a rib shot again... Hey, lady. Catch." he tosses the memory bank he drilled out of the bots body with the Bulwark's drill, and walks off, going to the medical bay to check on Grieger again. "Lemme know if you need me! I assume you two have catching up to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3