Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Lexi and Vex(...i)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Lexi and Vex(...i) Empty
PostSubject: Lexi and Vex(...i)   Lexi and Vex(...i) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Player ID: Pink Cat

<=-----=>

-Traits-
Character name: Alexia "Lexi" Attano
Race: Human-void demon hybrid
Height: 5'6" normally, 6'5" with Vex on.
Weight: Heavy
Appearance: Shoulder length white hair, black lipstick. Purple eyes. Large breasts. Has a curvy build, and is often wearing black and purple.
Personality:
Strengths: Able to regenerate from almost any sort of damage given enough time. Including regenerating from being nearly destroyed, though this takes months. Able to shapeshift, including changing her arms into bladed weapons and sending out tentacles.
Weaknesses: Sound of a certain frequency can drive her into a state where she's in so much pain that she can't act or think straight. Fire will damage her in a way that slows down her healing, and she can be permanently destroyed if completely incinerated.
Dislikes: Bright lights
Known Languages: Galactic Basic, Space Pirate, Ancient Chozo Dialect(After copying memories from a corpse)

<=-----=>

-Affiliation-
Faction/Organization: Dead Echo
Alignment: Neutral

<=-----=>

-Misc.-
Other: Bisexual, autistic
Equipment:

Abilities:
Physical:
-Able to shapeshift her body in numerous ways, being able to shift her limbs into blades, blunt weapons, and even whips. She is also capable of disguising herself as objects and people(Though she hates doing this), and reshaping her vocal cords to imitate a voice when needed. Along with changing the biological signature on her fingerprints and eyes if she copies them off a body.
-Superhuman strength, speed, and regeneration
-Biomass absorption: Able to copy biomass from people, making her able to take their form(or aspects of their form such as voice). Doesn't actually require killing them or "consuming" them. Though doing that does supercharge her healing factor. Also copies over memories, and can be used to investigate a corpse or something like that.
-Darkvision: Is capable of seeing in the dark, though only in black and white.
-Danger sense: The symbiote seems to be able to give an early warning to avoid danger, though this doesn't work on other Umbran symbiotes.
-Remote manipulation: If she can get tentacles through some kind of gap, she can remotely manipulate door buttons, terminals, and other things as if she were right next to them.
-Life energy sense: Can sense the life energy of living beings, even through walls.
<=-----=>

Character History: Originally a researcher on a secret Federation station, she was researching a sort of unknown symbiotic creature, though wasn’t aware that was what it was. After some sort of accident nearly killed her, she was fused with it, completely altering her body and making her capable of many inhuman abilities. She escaped the station with the help of Hayden and Regina Locke, who happened to be on the station at the time.

Years later she joined up with the Dead Echo crew, who took her in after finding her in some corner of the galaxy.

-Battle suit-
Suit Name: Vex
Suit Type: Symbiotic Biosuit
Weaponry: Bladed tentacles, spikes that can be launched out. A sort of gooey, webbing-like material.
Shielding: None
Other: Technically just her symbiote, though formed into a hardened armor.
-Alt Form-
Alt Form Name: Slime form
Description: Shifting into a more compressed form that can crawl through airvents quickly.
Abilities/Weapons: Tentacle blades
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran

Lexi and Vex(...i)
Page 1 of 1