Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

We Die Standing (Post Fusion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: We Die Standing (Post Fusion)   We Die Standing (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 am

Sturnn watched as bombs were dropped on the unsuspecting Pirates while Exalyn called for orbital fire from his transport ship."ah,just look at that,another world another victory in the making for our glorious empire...What do you think sturnn?"asked exalyn."I see no victory here,I see but one truth and truth is war,this battle wouldn't even warrant our attention if not for our prize"Replied sturnn."Indeed,The Titan Dominatus:A great war machine forged in the massive volcanic foundries of Mars,our duty is to protect the repair crews that will restore the titan to operational standard,although I hate to admit it we must find the ship containing the crew along with the Inquisitor who is currently protecting them". Sturnn sighed as he watched the last of the pirate forces disintegrate before his very eyes."That is correct,the ship was shot down by pirate forces and it is up to us and the alimbics to rescue them....once we have done that we can proceed to the titan".Said Sturnn."I would have it no other way".Replied Exalyn
Back to top Go down

We Die Standing (Post Fusion)
Page 1 of 1