Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

Samus read the fanfiction, and gaped in horror at some parts, and raised an eyebrow at others. "Hmm, interesting. 'I did it out of the questionable goodness of my heart which is normally smothered under the selfishness and angst I've developed over the years of abandonment and cold-blooded genocide.' That was quite... odd. And when i asked Ridley to scattered my upgrades everywhere. Actually made more sense. And taking off my suit if I leave the planet within two hours of landing? What's up with that? You wouldn't happen to know who wrote this... would you? And the thing with me and Ridley was, well, against my morals. And what's with the relationship people think I had with Adam? Killing babies? WTF?" She thought of many different ways to mutilate the person responsible. Dune, meanwhile, was staring over Akiba's shoulder.

"Die .rar Die!" She cheered Akiba on while he created more chaos.

Last edited by AranxNiomii on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:30 am

"Eh, that's true enough." he replies to his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 am

Ryo walked over to Samus and Dune. Swiped the small computer, then went over to Xanny and took their computer. He hooked them together. Holograms apared with numbers. He punched in the code 00101 and entered it. "There, you all got acess to the Aurora data net. With the press of a button. You can delete ALL the federations files. Have fun." He then went back to his brother. "One of the reasons we are dangerous, eh? bro?"
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:58 am

"Yes, very." he agrees proudly. He excels at creating virus's that auto-hack any potential threats to his weapon or any kind of systems while Ryo is an expert hacker. Both could be very dangerous to both the pirates and the federation if they felt like it. But they've already foiled the pirates so many times it's not even funny... actually yes, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 pm

"Wow. Thank's Ryo!" Samus grinned happily at him. "Its like that Doomsday USB thing I found once. Just. One. Push. And then, poof! Bye Bye GF Files." Samus cheered, almost like an excited child. "But then again, do I really want to give them that much trouble?" She pondered for a moment.

"Yes, Samus Aran, Protector of the Galaxy and Chozo Warrior, you want to cause that much trouble." Dune answered for her.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

"Ryo, do you have anything sort of proxy or anything that shows somebody but Xanny deleting those files? If no, GREAT!" Shasta watched for a reaction from Xanny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

"I think it'd cause more trouble to Xanny, since they would trace it back to his computer. Besides, doing so would crush the Federation like a major defeat from the pirates invading a very important location. Like Norion." he says, trying to make them rethink their actions. He was still on the side of the Federation, but he'd never go after Samus, no matter how much they tried to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

He looked over to the group. "Do not underestimate me. The cord combination and code I ised makes it look like AU 242 is in the system and deleted the files of you delete any and the AU 242 would assume a virus." He grinned
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 pm

"I personally prefer working with pirates. Not because I specifically like them, but it's just a little 'Fuck You' to the federation. But when it comes to opposing something actually good, I often double agent their asses." He watched Xanny's face again.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You can make it look like a random computer on the other side of the reaches of space did it. Like the one time you deleted a whole crap load of pirate data and made it look like Ridley did it. That was so hilarious." he says and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Rildok wrote:
"Oh yeah, I forgot. You can make it look like a random computer on the other side of the reaches of space did it. Like the one time you deleted a whole crap load of pirate data and made it look like Ridley did it. That was so hilarious." he says and laughs.

"I almost forgot about that. One of our more funnier plans." Ryo laughs.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Akiba turns off his tracker so the .rar goes unseen.
"Somewhere in the Federation, a military computer is going to run MUCH faster."
Akiba makes and evil smile before saying
"Somebody delete system 32! It makes your CPU run REALLY REALLY FAST!"
Akiba beggins searching stuff on Samus, and deleting them.
"So, Xanny, how ya doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm

"Better than how you would think,actually!", he said. He then said to Samus:"No, I don't, but believe me, (s)he's by far the tamest I know. There are many who really reserves to be killed. The one who says you are weaker than Master Chief, for example!"
((I posted in the OMG Metroid the Other M about this, Aran!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 am

"From our standpoint, he's just as easy to kill as a space pirate, if not easier. He's a small fry." he says helping break the 4th wall. (I think that's what it is...)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 am

"No idea!", he said shrugging.
"But please, do you really think that is my Fed computer! Mine is in a secret place. This is just for vacation!", he continued
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 am

"Still doesn't change the fact that they can delete the entire Federation database with the push of one button." he says.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 am

"Man we're going to get busted for this."
Akiba turns his CPU off and lays back, taking a rest with the noise filter set to all.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 am

Quote :
"But please, do you really think that is my Fed computer! Mine is in a secret place. This is just for vacation!",

"Do you really think they couldn't track you with that computer?"

Shasta got up from his seat. "I want to go try something... I'll tell you about it later, but I'm going to have to do it before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 am

He goes around whacking all but his bro, samus and dune on the back of the heads really hard. " Clean out your damn ears. I told you they will not be able to trace you guys! Get it throught your heads!...." He growled loudly. Then muttered. "Talk about an insult to my handy work."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 am

"They just don't understand how l33t our skillz are bro, it's not their fault... wait a minute, it is." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am

"Oh, yes. Brother. When I went back to the ship. Your new visor system we created is finish and ready to be acquired. The Hack Visor." He smiled to his brother."and all your virus data is in there, copy system works and everything is online."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:56 am

"But I want them to trace Xanny!"

Shasta walked away...

An hour passed. Shasta was in the Chordate. He placed a canister of liquid into the chmber, and a small section of a DNA molecule appeared on the secreen, which he saved and named LUM-09. He began to single out certain genes in SHA-07 and replace them with the corresponding genes.

Thoth said, remotely "Gene therapy infusion sucessfully prepared. Step into the containment area."

Shasta walked back out. "OK. Experiment over. So are you guys gonna push that button and tell them it was Xanny or what?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 pm

"Alright, about time too. I'll be right back. Just let me get my stuff and I'll brb." he says, gathering all his materials and flying the skiff back to the ship. He puts all his things away and gets into his suit. He uploads the new visor to his suit, his orange visor now a dark blue. The view was a little different, but not too much. Whenever he would face some computer, the hud would indicate what it was and what it was used for. So he walks out of the ship and heads back to everybody else. He walks up behind his brother and says, "Looks good bro. I could even hack into the Federation archives with ease. Now I can cause even more damage to the pirates by destroying their data before destroying their shit."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Rildok wrote:
"Alright, about time too. I'll be right back. Just let me get my stuff and I'll brb." he says, gathering all his materials and flying the skiff back to the ship. He puts all his things away and gets into his suit. He uploads the new visor to his suit, his orange visor now a dark blue. The view was a little different, but not too much. Whenever he would face some computer, the hud would indicate what it was and what it was used for. So he walks out of the ship and heads back to everybody else. He walks up behind his brother and says, "Looks good bro. I could even hack into the Federation archives with ease. Now I can cause even more damage to the pirates by destroying their data before destroying their shit."

Ryo laughed, "That's not the only feature bro." He had followed him back to the ship. He walked up to Hinatiro and pressed the visor button again and made a turn. A list of codes and data came up." It's got every access code in exsistance for the federation. Meaning, it will not look like a hack. I figured I'd add in the feature. I also did a bit to your suit. The core used for system acquisition is changed. I did an upgrade so your suit is more functional, damage resistant. Meaning I made the shields stronger using less power AND your suit is able to use Federation, Chozo, liminoth, alumbinian and more suit upgrades. I also upped the power in your arm cannon using less power so you can go trigger happy and not worry of running out of power so fast. I tripled your time. It's got a kick back now so you may need to practice." He smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"Sweet, so now I can kick more ass ever than before without worry, and the Federation wouldn't know what hit them if I felt like it. I wonder if the Luminoth would let me try out their dark, light, and annihilator beams. I could possibly use them with my plasma beam, like mix 'em up a bit. Annihilator beam mixed with my plasma, now that would be awesome." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next