Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Assault on Norion *OPEN*

Go down 
+4
pup64
RildokxNanoFate
♪Aran♪
Ragnar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 am

Hiraito jumps back and switches to his dark plasma beam. His arm cannon's crevices glowed a dark purplish red. "You'll be sorry for getting in front of me while I'm in a bad mood." he says. He aims at metroidianprime and opens fire.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 am

MetroidianPrime jumps up and shoots towards the ground the shockwave of the blst made him go higher when the smoke cleared he dissapeared out of nowhere three blasts appear
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 am

Irwin frowned, looking back at the collapsing base. "Well, they're sure as hell not making it out."

---

The Fallen Angel watched as the base collapsed, falling into the valley. Only about 20 troopers had made it out. But he imagined the higher level fighters would have survived the fall. He continued laughing as they strapped him into a ship to be taken to daiban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 am

Hiraito jumps back to avoid the first two, but is hit with the third one. His shields took the hit just fine. He switches to his thermal visor to pick up where metroidian went. Then he could feel the platform collapsing. "Shit! Ryo, get your ass over here with the ship!" he says over the coms to his brother.

Felix looks at the collapsing facility and says, "Damn stupid pirates. I hope Samus and them make it out alive. We'd be fucked without them."
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 am

They looked around.. then they saw x parisites getting in through the cracks. were these real??
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:02 am

Damara felt herself being carried. At first she thought that Ryo, or perhaps Samus, had picked her up, but a sickening pit formed in her stomach when she opened her eyes and saw Ragnar.

"Crap." She managed, his blade still against her neck. She was scared, but didn't show it. "So, are you going to kill me or not?" She asked, rather nonchalantly, folding her arms. If he was going to capture her, she was going to give him hell.
--
Samus dodged the attacks from Rildok's suit of armor. "What the hell is he?" She exclaimed, firing some Wave Beam shots. She pressed a few buttons on her arm cannon, and her ship flew over. She jumped on the top, motioning for Hiraito to do the same. Her stance was a lot tenser than usual; it was obvious she still wasn't over Argos getting killed. Things like that often took a while.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 am

Hiraito nodded and jumped onto her ship. "Thanks, I hope my brother got out alright." he says.

Mechanical Rildok took the hits and lunges onto Samus's ship. He goes to strike at Samus, but is stopped by Hiraito and his energy claws. Then Hiraito's claws on his arm cannon activate and he swings at Rildok's arm with the claws. It cuts right through and the arm falls to the ground. (Samus's ship) Rildok aims to fire at the two, but Hiraito knocks the arm cannon away, grabs Rildok's right shoulder with his left arm and shoves his arm cannon energy claws into his face. He charges his arm cannon and blasts Rildok's head into oblivion, the body dropping and no longer moving. "Damn that thing is annoying." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:04 am

When Hiraito left Ragnar placed the blade away from Damara's neck and held her by the back of her neck not even answering the question knowing very well that if he showed her so much as a hint that he was annoyed she going to give him hell, don't feed a fire he thought he then silently and calmly walked towards one of the landing graft dragging Damara along upon stepping in he shoved her into two grunts who happen to be on the ship who then put clamps on her arms to restrict movement after which he opened up his com to all pirate channels to signal the retreat

"All units we have what we need here get your asses moving, if you fall behind you get left behind!"

With that every pirate in the base suddenly began to run for it scrambling back to their landing craft and proceeded to retreat from the base, the landing craft along with Ragnars then shotup into the sky heading back to the pirate fleet that was still battling the Federation fleet.

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
-Pirate cruiser Defiler-

Ragnar's landing craft landed in Defilers hanger in which he took Damara by the back of her neck again and stepped out draging her along with him of course, then the pushed Damara *still in clamps* towards some grunts who immediantly grabbed her

"Take this Federation swine to the brig, I will deal with her later...." the pirates asked no questions and procceeded to do so

With that out of the way Ragnar quickly made his way to Defilers bridge to see how the battle was going... he looked at his officer who could immediantly tell he was VERY unhappy....which was generally VERY bad...

"Officer.......I happen to notice some damage on my ship........what happened?"

"Err commander Ragnar....you see well...the Feder-GAH" He did not even finish his sentence before Ragnar wipped out his Dark beam and shot him he then turned to another Pirate

"Congratulations.....you just got promoted..."

Ragnar then gave the fleet a new command

"All ships begin retreat, where done here....."

He heard the ships agknowledgements after which the pirate fleet made a complete u-turn and proceeded to activate its FTL drives retreating with its stolen passenger
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:39 am

"They killed Argos? Those BASTARDS!" Shasta sighed into the phone. "Yeah, I'm on my way. Feel free to not wait for me to kill that asshole."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Akiba, now fully enraged at Rildok and himself, for letting his best friend be killed by a robot, charges at full force, not minding the hole just blown through his left armor, showing his more loose and less skin-tight variant of a zero suit. He started with a frontflip kick then a charged plasma shot.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Xanny blocked him. "I'm sorry, Akiba, the fight is over. Rildok's suit was destroyed, but he managed to escape... I saw it!".
He then got the remains of Rildok's armor and started examining it and turned to Samus.
"Miss Aran... I guess we'll have to become allies... are you okay with this?"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:37 am

Samus did not reply, merely staring at Xanny. If you looked close enough, you would have been able to notice though her visor that she was crying. "Where's Damara?" She finally asked, her voice unusually calm.

Damara, the girl in question, was looking around the small Space Pirate cell she had been shoved, rather rudely, into by some lowly Space Pirate grunts. The cuffs were rather uncomfortable, she noted while pacing the shielded room. She knew enough about Space Pirate interrogation techniques, enough to know that first-hand experience was not going to be pretty. And if anyone managed to rescue her, it would take a little bit. But Samus Aran was on her side, so there was a small glimmer of hope.

To annoy her captors, she started singing "Its a Small World After All" in all the many languages she knew, including Space Pirate.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 am

Xanny patted her shoulder with the back of his palm. "I will help you to find her... no matter if it costs my life! I swear"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 am

"I have a score to settle with that guy. I'm with you as well." says Hiraito.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 am

Akiba, now FURIOUS, yells from down a hall
"I'VE GOT A TRAIL: FEDERATION OFFICER BOOTS AND SOME PIRATE TRACKS!!! CMON!"
Akiba runs down the trail quietly, coming to a large landed ship on Norion. He looks inside, stealthily. He looks to Rildok.
"Rildok. You. Me. Missiles. That hall."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 am

Little did Akiba realize Rildok's head had been blown in oblivion by Hiraito's charged dark plasma beam. The body of Rildok just lay motionless. "Um, Akiba... I blew it's freakin head to bits. I don't think it's moving anytime soon." Then Hiraito could hear a beeping sound, and it was coming from Rildok's body. A red light was blicking from the neck area and examines it. His eyes widen as he sees a timer ticking down at 0:06. "Shit, he's a walking time bomb!" he shouts as he grabs the body and throws it of the ship. Five seconds later Rildok's body is engulfed in a huge explosion, shrapnel from the body shooting everywhere. Lucky for them it was under Samus's ship, shielding them from the shrapnel.

Last edited by Rildok on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Irwin watched, helmetless, on the outside of where the base was. His crew was taking Fallen Angel into a federation ship and transporting him to Daiban. Then he saw Samus Aran's hunter class ship followed by a ship he did not know. It looked like an enemy ship. He frowned.

---

Shasta, willing to hear about Argos' death, opened a transmission to the other ship. In an angry tone, he spoke, "Am I hearing the truth? Did they get Argos?" Shasta looked behind him to two federation missiles after him.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"At least I stole anything valuable from that bomb!", Xanny said.
"And, anyway, Miss Aran, you have my word: I will get that Space Pirate bastard for you, no matter the cost!"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am

Akiba answered Shasta in a nervous-angry tone.
"Yeah... He's dead. Tell someone; we need a body bag and a funeral."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 am

"No way! By who?" Although he was a little late, he still couldn't believe it. Was Argos going to jump out from behind a couch?
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:58 am

"I'm not sure who did it, but it could have been Rildok. He's the kinda guy to disembowel someone for sport. His claws and hand did seem like they were covered in blood now that I think of it. Let me check something." he says and bends down to examine Rildok's hand. He brings up his scan visor and scans the blood traces on Rildok's hand. He was able to identify that it was indeed Argos's blood. He stands back up and sighs before saying, "It's confirmed... Rildok killed Argos."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am

"I am going to kill that..." Shasta could not think of a word that could properly describe. "God dammit, I'm going to make sure all forms of his forms are gone and his source code is wiped from the face of the universe! Son of a..."

He wanted to kick something. Badly.

The missiles were still following.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 am

Akiba rushed into the pirate freighter, his gun blasting streams upon streams of plasma until the rooms oxygen consisted of 50% plasma. His gun overheated. He moved to the next room.
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 am

((WHOA WHOA WHOA, A quick little catcher upper to people who don't know, the pirate fleet is LONG gone, I am just waiting for Aran to make a post here and then I am going to post in the planning section, for you see the rescuing of Damara will take place on a seperate continuous thread))
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

((This is a fleet ship that landed due to damage, and was deeper into the Norion forests. This way, Its all legal.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Norion *OPEN*
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next