Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Samus Aran had been recently leading a boring life. Hiding in Aether, being "harrassed" by her fellow bounty hunters and, the most annoying, fighting owning annihilating Agent I-82B. Sure, that guy was already doing something he hated to (ie. hunt her down), but if he didn't have the guts to turn against the Federation, well, he fully deserved to have the crap out fo him beaten. Period.

But now there was something more exciting to do: ADAM had informed her the Space pirates had apparently found some remains of the Secret Laboratory of the BSL station. While it may have been just harmless scap, it could have been also the key to bring back Metroids to life. And she couldn't accept that.

Finally, she reached the planet. It was as gloomy and hollow as she remembered from the time she had been there during the Phazon Crisis. She swiftly took out the guard of the main laboratory and entered, ready to fight for galaxy's safety.

--------------------------------

Agent I-82B, also known as Xanny, had been recently leading a terrible life, amongst office work and the fights (mostly one-sided) against Samus Aran. She constantly gave him unfair beating, while all he was doing was her job. He did not deserve this. PERIOD.

But now there was something more exciting to do: his superiors had informed him the Space pirates had apparently found some remains of the Secret Laboratory of the BSL station. While it may have been just harmless scap, it could have been also the key to bring back Metroids to life. And it would have been bad.

To be fair, it was greatly happy: a Samus-free mission? He couldn't wait to get started!!! So he reached the location of the suspected Laboratory lab and sneaked up through the air vents with his tentacles. This time nothing would have stopped him from getting the mission done. NOTHING
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 am

(Okay, this sounds interesting. How might one of my guys join this? Same info Xanny got?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 pm

(Yes, of course you can join... and no, Xanny's info are vaguer than Samus'... she knows even the room where the lab's remains are stored, Xanny doesn't)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm

(OOC: Is this post fusion? Wait... I think it is... just making sure.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:08 am

(Yes: as you can see, Agent I-82B is Samus' enemy, something which happens after the events of Fusions....)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 am

Hiraito had hacked into the Federation system and found a few interesting things. It seems that they were sending Xanny to investigate ground zero of where the BSL Station had crashed. Sounded interesting enough to have a look see. So he and his brother head to the planet and Hiraito gets off nearby ground zero. Ryo engages stealth and cloaking field to hide the ships position. Hiraito then sneaks his way to one of the entrances. It was guarded by two space pirates. He gets close enough so he could hit them. He switches to the annihilator beam and charges it up. Then he fires it as a multi-shot at both of them, hitting them both in the head and they fall to the floor. He springs out and gets to the entrance and goes inside.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

(I think he should meet with Samus!)

Samus heard something from the entrance. A new guy surely. She had to investigate
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Hiraito walks down a few unguarded hallways and opens the next door to see Samus on the other side of it. "Whoa, I didn't know you'd be here. Then again, how could you not." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:59 am

Samus smirked at Hiraito.
"Of course, Hiraito! I guess you are here for the remains of the secret lab! Wanna join me killing these Space Pirates?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 am

"Sure, why not. I mean I have nothing better to do." he replies.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 am

"Just beware the red shirt!", th Hunter cryotically joked
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 am

Hiraito tilts his head and goes, "Eh?" He was clueless.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am

All of sudden, a pirate in a red shirt charged.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Die Hunters!", The Indestructable one cried as he went against his enemies... and crashed into the wall.

Standing up, he resumed his charge.

Last edited by Xantospoc on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 am

Hiraito couldn't help but laugh at the stupid pirate. Then he raises his arm cannon and fires a charged annihilator beam at its head.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm

TIO got fully charged by Hiraito's beam, but, aside from some wounds in the face, he was fineand hadn't even slowed down.

"Oh, yeah, he's borderline immortal! - she said nonchalantly as she started shooting the pirate in the feet, making im tip tap dance - but he's so incompetent that it just means we can wound him more than an average pirate!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 am

"Or I could just suck him into a black hole with my dark plasma beam special attack. But it sounds more fun to just kick the crap out of him for a long time." he says and switches to his dark plasma beam and goes full salvo on the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am

"You know, once I even tore him to pieces! The funny thing is that he always comes back!", Samus said without looking at TIO as she was shooting.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 am

"Well if we want to advance any further, I'll get rid of him, for the time being if you don't mind." he says, still shooting the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 am

"Okay!", Samussaid using the grapple beam to throw TIO out of the window.
"He will return later.... give him 4 months to heal all the wounds!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 am

"Ok... that works I guess. Anyway, shall we move on?" he says, motioning for them to move.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Samus nodded. "Yes, sure!", she added
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am

With that Hiraito leads on deeper into the facility.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

They met more and more Space Pirates.
"I have not been enjoying myself like this for a long while", the Hunter said as she easily shot through the pirates hordes
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am

"It does my heart good to rid the universe of these things one at a time." he says while also tearing through the pirates like butter.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 am

((WHat else we should do? I am running out of ideas))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next