Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:42 am

"Well, then jump on those spikes. They make reaching Kraid way easier than you might guess!", The Hunter said jumping on the first spike
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am

Hiraito nods and switches his arm cannon to hand form and he charges it up. Kraid then fires more of his spikes from his belly at them. Hiraito jumps from spike to spike until the last one. He grabs a charge from his back and throws it onto the spike when he lands on it. Heat shields at 200% says his suit as the heat shields go up. Then he jumps off the spike and the charge blows up, giving him an extra push to get to Kraid's head. As he comes down he readies his charged fist. "Eat this cyborg lizard thing!" (he doesn't know Kraid's name, so yeah...) he yells and pounds his fist into the third eye of Kraid, unleashing the charge in his fist and exploding. Smoke envelopes Kraid's head and Hiraito, but the shrill yells of Kraid could be heard from all parts of the room.

(OOC: Isn't Xanny supposed to be in this RP?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Samus exploited the situation and gave him four hyper missiles down his throat.

"Smile, you son of a bitch!", the Hunter commented.

((I have no idea how to fit him XD))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 am

Kraid's roars/shrieks could still be heard throughout the room. Hiraito switches back to arm cannon form and switches beams to his plasma beam. Load Cartridge The cartridge system cocks back on the back of his arm cannon and loads a cartridge. His arm cannon begins to hum as power from the cartridge surges throughout it. Hiraito leaps up and aims straight down Kraid's throat. "Now die!" he yells before firing his huge plasma beam right down Kraid's mouth. Kraid's last shriek is muffled out to the sound of the beam's roar as it disintegrates Kraid's insides, the beam penetrating through his underside. It lasted for at least 10 seconds until the beam finally subsides and Hiraito lands in front of Kraid. Then the now lifeless Kraid falls to the side and lands in a huge ground shaking thud. Hiraito looks at Samus and says, "Well, that wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 am

"Actually, it was fun!", Samus mused
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 am

"I guess so." he says and turns away from the lifeless body of Kraid. Then a weird sound begins to emanate from Kraid's body. As he turns around to see what was going on the metallic parts from Kraid bursts off and begins to spin around. Then electric jolts spur from one piece to another. And then the pieces just slam themselves together and more electric jolts spur out of it. The pieces move around and change shape until it comes together to make a robot wielding a staff that seems like it would be an energy scythe. "This battle is far from over." it says in a dark robotic voice as the energy scythe bursts out from the weapon with a loud crack.

(OOC: Reference picture. The scythe is actually twice as big.)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Draw_simple_robot003
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 pm

((Sorry, I've been busy!))

Samus Aran loaded her arm cannon. "Oh, my!", she sarcastically said.

((Let samus give the coup de grace this time XD))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 am

"You better say your prayers, cause you're going down." says Hiraito and activates his energy claws on his left arm while aiming up the robot with his arm cannon. "You fools will soon realize that your deaths are inevitable." says the robot and lunges forward, swinging his huge scythe at Samus.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

Samus gracefully dodged shooting a powerful charged shot of plasma which could melt most metals
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 am

As the mecha passes by Samus and missing her, the shot manages to hit but is absorbed by it's shields. It's feet grind against the metal plating of the floor as it comes to a stop. It turns around and raises his scythe and says, "Haken Saber!" and swings the scythe at Hiraito and the energy scythe shoots from the end of the scythe at him. Hiraito's eyes widen as he switches his arm cannon to it's alt form, activates the energy claws and readies himself for the attack. He crosses his energy claws where the energy scythe was coming and he blocks the attack, but he is pushed back several yards. The energy scythe returns to its place and Hiraito brings his arms down, starting to breath a little heavier. "Damn, that thing's strong. We better be careful Samus." says Hiraito.

(OOC: I feel like calling it a mecha cause it sounds cooler than a robot. I mean how dull does that sound?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

((Uff.... I found Aran on her youtube channel and she's ignoring me!))

"Hm... yes, quite a bit!", Samus said as she turned into her Morphball mode and blanted bombs everywhere around the mecha
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

The mecha leaps high in the air before the bombs went off. Then it says "Thunder Smasher." and comes down with great speed and slams the scythe to the ground, creating a sonic wave that spreads out 15 yards from impact.

(OOC: Hmm... sounds suspicious...)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Samus jumped away and shot an hyper missile.

((Why?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:07 am

The mecha is hit and jumps back. Then it holds up one hand at a 90 degree angle at Samus, relieving an orb like thing in the palm of it's hand. The black orb then shines yellow as it says, "Plasma Lancer." Four yellow arrow tip shaped energy bolts form around it's arm. Then they all fire with great speed towards Samus.

(OOC: I dunno, I just kinda felt like saying it...)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:18 am

((I know... it slightly upsets me!))

Samus dodged once more, attempting to use her superspeed to damage the mecha.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 am

The mecha swirls the scythe around until it enters a stance with the scythe ready to swing. Then it says, "Arch Saber" and swings the scythe, the blade extending greatly closing the distance between Samus and it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 am

Samus Aran jumped at the last moment, shooting him with a Nova beam!

((I mean, wouldn't you get upset at my place?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 am

The shot gets it in the shoulder and leaves a large burn mark. It jumps back in the air and thrusters activate so it stays in the air. "Zanber Form." it says and the scythe changes into a two-handed sword hilt. Then a huge yellow energy blade shoots out from the hilt. The blade extends to about 1 1/4 the mecha's height. Then it says, "Jet Zanber." and swings the sword so it would hit the two of them. And when it swings the sword, the blade extends to reach the floor and burns right through it as it came at Hiraito and Samus. Hiraito jumps out of the way just in time to avoid the oncoming blade.

[OOC]I guess I would.[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 am

((What should I do?))

Samus got hit in full, her chest piece scarred.

"Did you hit me? Okay, now it's personal!", Samus said.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 am

The mecha rushed at Samus and bring down the sword using both hands. If he misses (which I highly doubt he's gonna hit) the ground where it hits gets smashed in, creating a medium sized crater.

(OOC: I dunno...)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Samus jumped high and, scanning the mecha, shot him with the nova beam in the middle of the smoking crater
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:42 am

It swings around with the sword with one hand to hit the attack away and he holds out his other hand at a 90 degree angle. It says while it was spinning around "Plasma Lancer." and four yellow arrow tip shaped energy bolts form around it's arm like before. Then they all fire with great speed towards Samus. He performed this all in one solid motion like it had timed it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Samus dodged once more the hit and shot the mecha into the head.

((Anyway, do you like my avatar?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 am

The shot manages to singe the head of the mecha. It jumps back and scans its surroundings. It was about the same distance from Samus and Hiraito. It says, "Thunder Rage." and holds it free arm up. Electric jolts spur around it's hand until lighting shoots out at both of them. Hiraito not expecting the attack gets hit and pushed back a few feet and is knocked to the ground. "Damn it!" Hiraito yells.

(OOC: I like it. Especially when she's smiling.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 am

Samus absorbed most of the hit with the screw attack (she was damaged but minimally) then she went at full speed against the mecha using her Screw attack at the last moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next