Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 am

The mecha just looks at Samus for a second as she came at it. Hiraito knew he was gonna try something. He broke out in a dead run after scrambling to his feet. Fortunately for Hiraito the mecha wasn't paying attention to him so he could get at another angle of the fight between Samus and it. Hiraito charges his arm cannon and lies in wait for the mecha's next move. Then the mecha says, "Flash Move." and disappears and reappears behind Samus. It takes a swing at her with the sword using it's right arm. This showed it's full back to Hiraito and he launches a super plasma missile. The mecha doesn't have enough time to react once it notices it and gets hit dead on.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 am

Samus quickly turned and shot the mecha in the chest with a charged plasma beam
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 am

The mecha falls to the ground from all that it took from the two of them. A moment later it gets back up and tries to activate it's thrusters but sparks only shoot out. "You will pay for your insolence! Sonic Drive!" it says and a yellow aura bursts from the mecha. It holds it's free hand next to the hilt of the sword and the sword separates into two smaller energy swords. The yellow aura dissipates and it then readies itself in a battle stance with the two swords pointing at it's opponents. "I will not lose to either one of you." it says. Hiraito gets ready for the oncoming assault and says, "Good luck with that, you're gonna need every last bit of it."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Samus made a large jump backward.

"Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

The mecha lunges forward with great speed, far faster than what it went before, and takes a swing at both of them. Hiraito uses his energy claws to knock the blade over so it would miss him.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Samus instead, used her screw attack to nullify the power of the energy blades and shot the mecha at with a point blank hyper missile
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 am

The mecha is flown back into the air. It then stops itself in midair and stays. A few sparks could be seen copming from it's torso from Samus' attack. Then it slams the two swords together to remake the two handed sword, but something was different about it. It then swings downward at the two, the blade extending like the 'Jet Zanber' attack did, knowing for sure it would hit Hiraito. Hiraito changes his arm cannon to alt form and brings the claws out and crosses the claws for impact. The sword's blade clashes with Hiraito's claws and at first nothing seems to happen. Half a second later the floor beneath Hiraito, about 10 feet around, sinks about a foot down and the dust on the ground bursts away. Hiraito withstood the attack and was holding it off, giving Samus enough time for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm

"It's the end!", Samus said jumping and making a point blank Screw attack at the mecha.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 am

The screw attack hits and completely obliterates the mecha and parts fly everywhere. The only whole piece left was parts of the limbs and it's head. Hiraito walks up to the head and switches to his hack visor and downloads what information he could from the head. When he was finished he switches back to his combat visor and says, "This thing was a highly developed experimental mecha designed specifically for you. Luckily this was the only one. The data on this thing mapped out the location where the rest of the information on it is, and it's in this facility. Let's find it and I'll take it and spread a virus throughout the database to throw them off and so they won't be able to produce more of these things."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:26 am

Samus Aran nodded.
"Let's go!"

-----------

In the meanwhile, Xanny had been uploading the informations for the computer database.

"C'mon! I got it with those informations about mechas, gimme the coordinates of the laboratory!", he mused
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 am

Hiraito led them through many hallways, some crawling with space pirates, until they reached the door to the database. "Alright, it should be through this door." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Xanny heard something outside the door, and escaped from the air ducts.

Samus opened the door as she was usual to her.... by shooting it!
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 am

Hiraito walked in, seeing a large array of computers and other database things. He walks up to what would seem to be the master computer. He brings up his hack visor and begins downloading the rest of the information of the entire database. "This may take a little while before I'm done cleaning up their files. Once I'm done, I'll upload the virus. If you want I could upload any info that you want to your suit while I download it. Got anything to do while you wait Samus?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 am

"Nothing personal,Hiraito, but I'd rather do it myself this job, considering those are informations about the reverse engeenering of my suit.... anyway, lost at most of the files. They are incomplete.... I fear somebody preceded us!", Samus said, already having some suspects, seeing the air ducts
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 am

Hiraito finished up and planted the virus and switched to his thermal visor and looked at the air ducts. He could faintly make out a heat signature. He switches back to combat visor and readies his arm cannon. "Something's up there. I got a faint heat signature through the air duct. Come on out before we open fire." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Xanny activated his thermal shield.

He then simply kept slithering away through the duct and kept running away through his destination.

Forget it!, he thought

Samus checked the console.

"The last information the mysterious looked at were the coordinates of the crashed lab. No doubt: it's one of the Federation!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am

"Now who do we know in the Federation that would be sent to do this kind of job?" he says.

(OOC: Like what I added to my sig? It's Fate Testarossa Harlaown from the anime series Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 am

((Nice! Poor her when she fought Nanoha the first time, though!))

"Well, mostly Xanny!", Samus said.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 am

"Well what should we do now? If it was Xanny, what would you do?" he asks.

(OOC: You've actually seen the anime?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 am

"Hm.... I would get the mission I've been assigned by my superior.... He has most likely been assigned to get to the lab room, so he's going there... through the ducts, of course!", she replied

((No, I read it on TVtropes!))

Last edited by Xantospoc on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to reply OOC)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

"So how do we go about getting there?" he says.

(OOC: I would highly recommend watching it if you're into that kind of thing. IMO, it's the best magical girl series there is and probably ever will be.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Samus shrugged.

"Either by walk or following Xanny! I do know the coordinates as well!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"Alright, than either way we'll meet with him. Let's get going then." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Xanny had reached the lab, and was already taking the informations about Metroid.

Samus and Hiraito reached the door.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 am

"Alright, I feel like doing a door breech just for the hell of it." he says. He takes a charge from his pack and sets it on the door. He leans up against the wall next to the door and soon after the charge detonates, blowing the door into the room. Hiraito rushes in and looks around to see Xanny. "Ha! We caught you Xanny." he says while aiming him up with his arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next