Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dark Crusade

Go down 
+2
Toasty
Lieutenant Cynder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 am

The pirate commander screamed in pain as General Sturnn pushed deeper into him with his power claws and then firing 20 rounds of ammunition into his groin and Chest area, Blood splattering everywhere. When the pirate was no more, Sturnn threw the lifeless body off one of the cliffs surrounding the battlefield sliding it off his power claws and then pulled out one of his laser pistols. The pirate next to him was begging for mercy. "Spare me commander, please".
Sturnn turned around to face the merciful alien and pointed his pistol at it. "Im very sorry, but I have to do this, Your kind is an affront to humanity I will not allow a single one of your filthy, ill fated, Misbeggoten race to survive". Closing his eyes he fired a single laser right between the Pirate's eyes killing him instantly. "This is the fate of those who go against our will" He turned round to the soldiers under his command.
"Do not stray or I will be there to render you the same service, now let us return to the battle" Uttered Sturnn as he looked at every trooper with a fierce look. The fighting was intense, thosands of troopers against millions more space pirates. All of Sturnn's men Human and rebel pirate alike were entrenched behind sandbags and energy walls, Tanks were also entrenched firing down barrages of Incendiary and fragmentation bombs straight on top of the enemy.
While the battle was happening down on the ground, the fight was also taken up into space, Federation battle barges and smaller aircraft were doing battle with the Airforces of disorder where they outnumbered them two to one. An elite pirate flung itself at a large concentration of troops which tried its best to catch it off guard. One trooper dived at the Elite Pirate and stuck his powered bayonet into its heart. "No retreat, No surrender".[url=The Dark Crusade Sig[/url] ]
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:35 pm

WARNING: DATA ON THIS EVENT IN HISTORY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE INACCURATE, RE-SYNCHRONIZATION IN PROGRESS!!!

As I Sat On Top Of A Cliff With The Voyager Perched Behind My I Looked Through My Binoculars To See An Old Man Murder What Seamed To Be A Innocent POW Begging For His Life. That Must Be Him. I Thought To Myself. "General Sturnn" I Said Aloud To Myself. My Scouter Then Flooded With Information Of The Federal General.

"Human, 67, Male, 5'7", Federal General..."

I Turned The Scouter Off, He Has A Large Bounty On His Head... I Thought Heavily To My Self. I Don't Need A Bounty On Mine Though... i Heavily Pondered The Idea.

All I Have To Do Is Act Like I'm On There Side, Get Up Close And Then...

NO, Even If His Head Is Worth That Much...

I Was In A Split Situation. I Was Given Order By The Feds To Help The On There (As I Like To Call It) Dark Crusade But A Pirate General Offered Me A Huge Reward For His Blood...

I Didn't Like The Though Of Being A Wanted Woman, Especially By The Feds. It Wouldn't Have Made Difference To Me If I Betrayed The Pirates Anyway, The Where Probably Going To Use Me Then Try To Kill Me Afterwords Anyway. The Pirated And The Feds Where Told Not To Open Fire On Me So I Could Run Right Through The Fight And Get Out Of There Before Anyone Knew What Happened But... The Idea Still Seamed Iffy To Me... I Could Have Bailed Out Right Then But I Didn't. It Was My First Mission And I Was Being Tugged By 2 Sides In A War I Didn't Care About. It Wasn't My Concern Weather The Pirates Took Over The World Or The Feds Killed Every One, I Was Jest A Hired Gun. A Bounty Hunter.

It Ended Up Being A Tough Call But In The End I Made The Right Choice.

I Sprog From The Cliff And Started To Slide Down The Rock. Below Me There Was A Raging War With Massive Casualties On Both Sides. When I Hit Ground Level The Earth Around Me Shock. I Felt Like The War Had Stopped Right Then. Everyone Held There Fire And Look Over To See Me For Half A Second. And It Felt Like Time Had Stopped. I Could See The Sweat Drip Down A Federal Soldiers Face, The Blood Drip Into The Cracks In The Rock Near Me, I Could See The Bullets Still Fling Through The Air Motionless. Then BOOM.
Everything Was Going So Fast, I Was Running Through Cover To Cover Even Though No One Was Firing At Me, I Was Slowly Making My Way Up To The Cliff Wall.

Ether Way That Fight Could Have Ended, I Knew It Was Going To Suck

Last edited by Toasty on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm

The Megathron battleship comes into orbit and enters the battle with it's cannons firing off to the pirate ships. "Blast those pirates out of the sky!" roars Captain James Charon. "Yes sir." replies his crew as the cannons begin their assault.

The Abolisher lands on the surface and Lillian comes out in her battle suit. She takes off in the air and finds the battlefield. She finds an open area and lands with a large thud. The battle below her as she was descending had stopped, but as she took the first shot off at a pirate, the fighting ensued.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

As I Was Moving From Cover To Cover I Noticed Another Bounty Hunter Had Came To Aid The Feds. I Wonder If She Got The Same Request As I Did. T Thought To Myself For A Moment Until Upon Witch Case I Was Proven Wrong When She Blew The Head Of A Pirate. If She Did Receive That Offer The She Must Sure Want To Make It Odviese Se Is Refusing I Thought. I Thought It Would Be Best To Take A Peak At The Battle To See Who Was Winning. Upon Moments Later The Side Of My Face Was Greeted By A Stray Bullet From A Space Pirate That Jest Barely Missed Me. After Witch I Saw The Space Pirate Yell Sorry To Me Jest Before He Go This Brains Blown Out By The Bullet Of A Federal Solder. I Saw That The Casualty Rate Of The Pirates Was Much Larger Than The Feds. It Seamed With Every Passing Moment I Was More Persuaded To Double Cross The Pirates. I Had Made Up My Mind, I Had Set My Set. I Was With The Feds. I Jumped From My Cover And Unloaded On Every Pirate I Saw. At First They Where In Mas Confusion. They Eventually Realized I Was Betraying Then And Opened Fire. Heh. Thous Space Pirates Never Knew What Ended Up Hitting Them. After I Go About A Dozen Kills I Fell Back To Cover Realizing That I Had A New Friend Next To Me. That Other Bounty Hunter, Something Was Strange About Her, I Jest Couldn't Tell What It Was.

((OOC: Sorry If My RPing Is Bad This Is My Like First Real Rp))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:35 pm

The cannons roared as they bombarded the enemy fleet from the Megathron. As the ship came into position, James yells, "Ready the magna pulse cannon!" "Yes sir." replies his crew. The magna pulse cannon bay was bustling with excitement as they readied it for operation.

Switching to her grenade launcher, she unloads half a dozen grenades into groups of pirates, sending them flying all over covered in flames or missing limbs while saying, mainly to herself, "Gomen nasai, but I have to do this. This is for your own good for becoming the demons that you are. I will never forgive you for taking away my family from me."

(OOC: That's alright , you're doing fine. But why do you capitalize every word?
A little FYI, "Gomen nasai" is Japanese for "I'm sorry.")
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:17 am

I Looked Over To My Side And Saw The Bounty Hunter Kill About A Dozen Space Pirates. She Had Said Something About Her Family Being Killed By Space Pirates. I Felt Like I Should Have Stayed Out Of It But Something Lured Me In. I Asked Her,”What Happened To Your Family?”
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:00 am

Sturnn looked up to see that a ship had appeared from nowhere and a cannon had aimed at a group of ships. "Take cover, this is going to get ugly for them" he commanded as they took shelter underneath the bunker as he knew how devastating magma pulses can be. Down beneath casualties were happening all around the fortified bunker. "Sir we lost half of our men and the pirate scum keep sending for reinforcments, Convoy's for the experimental tank are being dispatched en route to our position as per orders but it will take some time to reach us" said the general's honorary commissar. "Then send as many as you can, we cannot afford to lose time" replied Sturnn. "Sir if we send all our convoy's then their will not be enough resources for our other campaigns we must be careful with our resourc...." Stammered the commissar. "We need all of our resources for this battle, this is war, WAR! do I need to remind all of our troops that this battle decides wether earth is at a advantage or not" shouted Sturnn.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:07 am

"Magna pulse cannon ready sir. Enemy battleship is within range. Waiting on your go sir." says one of the crew members. "Magna Pulse Cannon fire!" James says. The Magna Pulse Cannon charges up, emitting a purplish blue light from the center of the ship. Then what seems to be black electricity begins to emit from the tip of the cannon. Finally a purplish blue beam with the black electricity around it shoots out at the space pirate battleship's head. When it hits, the explosion going inside rips through the front half of the battleship, some of it escaping the sides of the hull. Escape pods could soon be seen escaping from the ship. "We have a direct hit sir." says one of the crew members. "Very good, now start the cool down process so we can get it back up and running." says James. "Sir yes sir." replies the crew members.

She was a little surprised by someone talking to her and loses focus for a second. During that second a pirate with an energy scythe leaps out at her. She quickly turns and grabs the pirate's head and crushes it with only a feint scream coming from it before the crunch of it's head could be heard. "The pirates butchered my family while they were working on a scientist vessel. If it wasn't for the Kilepura Hunters, mostly Hiraito, I would not be here now." she replies before returning to the fight but staying more alert this time.

(OOC: He was firing at one of the pirate battleships. Now it would be devastating if it were to hit the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:16 am

After the other bounty hunter had gone off to do whatever see was going to do, i thought back to my training. My mentor would have killed me if he saw me talking to someone during a combat practice session. I Thought to myself, i felt like i was going insane for a second. i knew it was my first time on a real fight, but i didn't think it would effect me this much. i started to lose my focus fast. i didn't know why, i started looking at everything. i saw that now the space pirates had a lead in the fight. how the tide in a battle could turn so... BOOM!!! A pirate ship crash right next to me. it was what i needed, i could have been killed right then but i wasn't. it gave my the most important lesson in my life. stay focused. i charged my arm cannon and leaped from my cover. i fired at a large group of pirated nearly killing at least half a dozen of them and badly injuring the rest. i then opened fire on anyone i saw. i got at least a dozen more. giving my fair contribution to the fight i felt that things would be getting better for now but i still had a bad feeling about all of this. the feds where running low on supplies and the space pirates looked like they where only getting started with backup. i felt like i should of gone with the space pirated but in the end i new making friends with the feds would make things a lot simpler for me. A stray bullet wised past my head. i was losing focus again. what the hell was wrong with me today. i looked up to see that the pirates where pushing forward one cam rushing towards me. picked up um and threw him at a group of pirates and started to unload. things where getting worse by the second. i felt like i needed to do something and fast. i retreated a bit behind our line of cover to be sure i was safe. i studied my surroundings. i had seen that there where a lot of loss chunks of rocks in the cliff sides. a pirate ship flew over by and had its side hatches open, men where dropping bombs onto our side. without hesitation i opened fire on a bomb one of them was holding. the explosion caused a chain reaction killing all the member on board. the ship spiraled out of control and hit the side of one of the cliffs and crashed killing about 10 of there men, the rocks that fell from the cliff when the ship crashed landed on more of there men, killing at least 5 more. a fed solder had passed by me saying holy shit, witch i ignored and continued to open fire on the space pirates.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:05 am

(OOC its what will be left of the battleship thats the problem)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

Off in the distance a few crawler tanks could be seen in back part of the pirates ranks, readying what seems to be artillery rounds. Lillian jumps back and calls in to any available orbital ship for assistance. The only responding ship was the Megathron. "This is Lillian Greenfield requesting an orbital bombardment on the pirates. They are pulling out some heavy artillery. Does anyone copy?" she says, "This is Captain James Charon of the Megathron. I can assist you with your request. Give me the coordinates and I'll make sure to give those bastards a hard kick to the side." replies James. Lillian gives him the coordinates and the crew inputs it into the targeting system of some of the cannons. They lock on target and open fire. "Here they come, make sure to hard press them after since their morale should be down." he says. "Orbital bombardment incoming!" she says over the comms moments before the bombardment came and obliterated the tanks and much more around them.

(OOC: I guess some of the debris will be a problem, but not huge huge chunks of it really.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:45 am

(( OOC: When i Say That 15 Solders Where Killed I Forgot To Mention The Ship Split Into Parts And In Marts Landed And Crashed Into People. Leaving A Line Of Cover For Both The Pirates And Feds To Use. And It Would Only Bet About Maybe 2 To 1 Tanks Sized Peaces Of Cover On Each Side Of The Canyon That From My Mind Sounds Like It Could Fit Maybe 10 Tanks If You Where To Line Them Up From West To East With North And South Being The Long Parts Of The Canyon. Picture For The Literates. The Dark Crusade Ohuxzl ))
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:24 am

(OOC So where am I then)
Sturnn stood up to see that a makeshift barricade had been 'set up' that divided them from the space pirates. A soldier was 'divided' into two when the barricade came crashing down. "Federal guard, ATTACK!" shouted sturnn to the rest of the troops and they ran towards the pirates hoping to engage in melee combat and some of them were brandishing their bayonets as they ran towards them. Sturnn stopped in horror as thousands of space pirates had appeared from behind a hill to join thier bretheren. They all raised their swords in delight and some even ran headfirst into the mob of troopers hoping to get off on the first attack.

The rest of them had plowed into the troopers which signified that melee combat was initiated. A space pirate threw his sword straight into the stumoch of a unexpecting sergeant and in turn swung his bayonet at the pirate taking it's head off. The pirate fell to the ground with a thud and the trooper did the same. A commando did a death plunge towards sturnn. Quick to react he turned around and skewered the commando with his claws. Lifeless and non moving the pirate slumped over the claws and sturnn threw the body away.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:41 am

Lillian put her rifle away and grabbed her two energy blade hilts and activate them with a small crack. "Things are about to get a little messy. I'm going in." she says and her thrusters activate and she flies into the crowds of pirates with her swords out, cutting through any pirate that she flew right by.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:11 am

(( OOC: I spent like 2 hours writing the longest response ever but it got deleted because my sister exited the internet when i went to the bathroom. :(frustrated): ))

This is no going to be good. I thought to myself. A mass of space pirates charged at me. one jumped into the air. I grabbed him by the leg and swung him like a base ball bat at the group of pirates till the body flew off the body from the leg from me swinging it to hard. It wasn't working. I needed an idea and fast. a group of space pirated dog piled on top of me. damn armor lock would be useful right now I thought. I my arm to push the group off of me. This is getting bad FAST I thought. then BOOM! I got an idea. I charged into the vast crowd of space pirates using my arm to push them out of the way, then i jumped into the air and punched my arm into the ground. The earth violently shock around me nocking all nearby pirates to the ground as I switched to the ice mode on my blaster, I got up and fired at one of the pirates on the ground, picked him up, and threw him into the air above a group of space pirates, and did it again, and again, and again.
I was surrounded by pirates closing in on me, and i jest stood there laughing. Suddenly the body fell to the ground and on pirated shattering into projectiles that pierced into there body's like the shrapnel from a grenade. everyone around me fell to the ground dead or seriously injured. and I stood there, Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:53 am

Sturnn fired a grenade into a mass group of pirates and knocked them down but the ones at the epicentre were blown up in the bloodiest mess known. A trooper fired a shot at a pirates head knocking it off his shoulders whereas one of the pirates head shattered leaving a body but with no head. A federation basilisk fired a cannon shell at a unexpecting beserker lord who fell when the artillary shot went straight through his chest area and a bomber launched its whole payload onto a space pirate bowling pin formation (OOC I had to put that in, who wouldnt) and sent them flying from different directions but more came from the hill and rushed in screaming their battle cry knocking over a bunch of troops that cowered in fear. Space pirate looted battle tanks fired from on high and kamikaze commandos ran straight into a bunch of troopers and pirates while carrying makeshift bombs. "These arent ordinary pirates" Muttered Sturnn. "Sir theres too many of them we have to retre..." Stammered a trooper. Sturnn pulled out a laser pistol and executed the faltering trooper. "If you will not serve in combat, then you will serve on the firing line" He shouted.

Suddenly as if the sun had appeared, Kais's ship landed behind the pirate held hill along with several other ships bearing chozo troops. Kais jumped out of the ship and several other troops followed suite. The pirates that werent attacking the federal guard attacked the Chozo and Kais. "BROTHERS, FIGHT BY MY SIDE!" Screamed Kais at the top of his lungs. The chozo troops with machine guns fired on the pirates that were converging on their position with bullets that exploded with phospherous yellow light killing half of the troops. Kais fired a mixed shot of flame, Ionized beam and bullet producing a Chozo variant of the light beam.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:26 am

Lillian puts away the beam sword in her left hand and reaches back to her grenade pack and it dispenses two plasma grenades. She clicks the buttons on them to activate them and she lobs them into two crowds of pirates. At first they thought nothing of them, then they realized what they were and started to run away. But it was too late and the grenades explode with molten plasma, incinerating everything that it touched.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

I stopped laughing. I looked over towards the hill controlled bu the pirates to see that chozo ships had landed and started firing at the pirates. At the time i had no idea what a chozo was. I had herd of them in rumors and they mentioned them in a documentary on the discovery channel about samus aran's trip to the planet zebes, but i had never seen one. shocked and afraid at the same time i retreated. when i was behind our line i yelled out "WE GOT COMPANY!!!" pointing out to the UFOs.i quickly turned and brace myself for battle. i had deactivated my ice beam and started to charge my cannon. "THE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!" i shouted out to anyone that herd. it was about to get bad. fast.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:19 am

(Discovery Channel? seriously?)
Alongside the ships that landed, another flew in carrying a weird looking Chozo battletank and dropped it behind the Chozo puritans (OOC I call them puritans due to the fact that these ones use purging weaponry instead of normal weaponry)

The tank took the form of a moving organ piano that fired missiles out of the chutes sticking out. The chozo behind the keyboard started to play and 10 missiles shot out from the chutes, the missiles hit a large concentration of pirates and sent them flying from concussion blood and guts flying everywhere (They are missiles after all). The ones that were not hit covered their ears as organ blasted out the music and some even tried to fire at the Exorcist to no avail. Another ship landed carrying another tank armed with heavy machineguns and flamers. Behind it all was a vehicle on two legs with a blindfolded Chozo warrior chained to it who ran straight into the horde of pirates and cut them down with double edged chainswords.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:30 am

DarkDan158 wrote:
(Discovery Channel? seriously?)

(( OOC: Yes seriously because i bet you $5 that in the future there still going to be T.V. (even if its in some kind of holograph form) and the Discovery Channel will still be up because its that "awsum". ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:14 am

(OOC: I see Dark Heresy stuff in that last post. Biggest thing that shouted that out was "chainswords.")
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:24 am

Rildok wrote:
(OOC: I see Dark Heresy stuff in that last post. Biggest thing that shouted that out was "chainswords.")

(( OOC: *coughs*owned*coughs*... Sorry I have a cold ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

(( when are we going to continue this because its Rildok turn to post... ill give him two days then ill post ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:45 pm

(OOC: I was waiting for you to post.)
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:43 pm

(OOC What? Is this because I said chainswords (Gets hit by another crowbar) What did I do?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next