Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:53 pm

The Kilepura Hunters had decided to go to Earth to resupply this time. It had been a while since they had been there. Same thing went for Lillian, she also decided to restock at Earth. Both arrive around the same time, but Lillian was a little faster. Lillian got out of her mech without her suit, so she wouldn't attract much attention after she got out. She didn't really like to be the center of attention, otherwise it made her feel uneasy. Hiraito comes out and takes in a deep breath of air, exhales and says to Ryo, "Ah, it's been a while brother. Are you ready to browse the stores and find anything new we could tinker with?"

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 4362947The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 328738The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 4363097

Last edited by Rildok on Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:45 am

Ryo stepped out onto te ramp behind his brother yawning. "..Your unusually happy. Like a little kid at christmas." Making a slight yawn again he stretched and moved to be next to his brother. "Sides, why did you have to speed up the trip? I was having a nice dream about a corn dog pizza... The crust of honey dipped corn bread, with tomato sauce and cheese, sliced hot dog...with salmon." Ryo smiled dreamily.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Hiraito rolls his eyes and says, "You dream way too often bro. And something like that sounds very unhealthy. But anyway, I'm ready and willing to go." he says.

Already walking away from her mech and into the crowds to the shops went Lillian. She liked to get things done fast so that she did have to spend much time out in public, she didn't really like to be around other people. She really hated when guys would start badgering her for any possible information she could give them. Men are trouble in her eyes. They only seem useful in combat, if they were trained properly. The only guy she looked up to was Hiraito, back when he saved her when her parents were killed. He may have been just doing his job, but she really wanted to thank him for saving her. She never got the chance to do so, and regrets for not being able to. He was the reason she wanted to be strong and to be a bounty hunter, to eventually find him and thank him while also doing a greater good by helping the federation.

(OOC: lol After reading this over it sounds kinda corny.)

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 4362947The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 328738The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) 4363097
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Ryo looked blankly out of the corner of his eyes at his brother. "Your one to talk with some of the crap you cook up... Not to mention when I ask you to do a light carpet bombing run. You practically drop everything that could destroy a sun for christ sakes....Must admit, rather fun watching how far a body can fly though...." He cleared his throat. "But that does not change the fact the my dream pizza is healthier then your own habbits..." He took a breathe and yawned and would follow his brother.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:56 pm

"Hey, I just like to see my handywork do it's job. There is nothing wrong with that." he barks back. Then he starts walking towards the markets.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:34 am

Ryo rolls his eyes. "...and a planet or two." He mutters under his breath as he walks along side his brother.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Hiraito ignores Ryo's last comment and moves on. They head to the market and go to the upgrades store. Lillian happened to be in there already, browsing their wares. Hiraito walks up to the counter and the man behind the counter says, "Ah, Mr. Kilepura, how nice to see you again. Are you here for the usual?" "You can read me like an open book Jack. Put it on our tab like you always do. Unless Ryo wants anything else. You want anything else bro?" says Hiraito. Lillian's attention changed from what she was doing to the two who entered the store after she heard 'Mr. Kilepura.' This might be her one chance to thank him for saving her.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Ryo made a slight sigh. "Unless Jack you got a crystal osilator power component...as I burned the last one completely on that norion battle... Shit, I nearly died saving that officer woman..." That was a messy...and painful little battle, but then again. He could never seem to refuse a woman.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

"Those are hard to find you know, but seeing as you guys are special customers, I'll throw one in for 25% off. That sound fine to you?" says Jack. Lillian thinks to herself, "This is probably going to be my only chance in a long time before I see him again, and the next time I probably won't be able to thank him properly. I have to do this now." Lillian takes a deep breath and walks up to Hiraito. He turns his head towards her and says, "May I help you?" not in his usual care-free tone. She hesitates for a second but then says hesitantly, "Um, I'm Lillian Greenfield... and um... and I'd like to thank you for saving me about a year ago from the invading pirates."

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

"25% is good Jack, but you know I do not like to jip you outta money. 10% if your gonna do that. I'll pay for it personally. Sides, I know full well you need the business." Ryo noticed a rather attractive girl approach his brother. He listened to what she said. "Seems like you got yourself a girlfriend bro. Nice going. " He grinned abit teasing him. More or less just giving him a hard time.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

"I appreciate it Ryo, 10% it is then." says Jack. When Ryo mentions girlfriend Lillian blushes bright red and Hiraito says, "How could she be my girlfriend if I just met her... well I guess technically that would be wrong so I would be meeting her for the second time." He looks at her closely and a slight shade of red shows itself barely on his cheeks seeing as how cute she looked, especially when she was blushing. "S-so your name is Lillian?" he sort of stammers. "Y-yes." she replies. "Nice to meet you." he says and slowly raises his hand to shake her hand. She holds her hand up and shakes his hand and says nervously, "N-nice to meet you again." To her he seemed like a really nice guy, better than what she thought of other men.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Ryo shook his head. "Sorry to interupt this reunion, but uh, bro. Should I...leave you two be. I mean, I don't wanna bother you anymore then I already have. Besides, she's a very beautiful young woman and you seem to have some history with her." He took his brothers hand and pulled out og his pocket and put in his hand a large amount of money. Hinting he wanted his brother to have a good time. " Have lunch or something. I'll bring the stuff back to the ship and begin the repairs."

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:23 am

"Well, okay. But only if she'd be up for that. Are you?" says Hiraito. Lillian nods her head and says nervously, "Y-yes." "Well I guess I'll see you later bro." he says. Then both Lillian and Hiraito leave and Jack then says, "I've never seen her act like that towards any guy. Usually she kind of cold, especially to guys that are hassling her. She's even pulled a gun on one once. She's not so much a greenhorn at the bounty hunting business anymore. I was a friend of her family and it was such a loss for her. I helped her with a few things and she became a bounty hunter, not too bad either. Has herself a mech instead of a ship, and boy is it impressive."

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:24 am

Ryo paid attension to what jack said. "Personally, I do not care. She must have her reasons and my brother is a big boy. He does not need me holding his hand. Even if she hates men for a reason." He shrugged. "Sides, my brother could use some time away from me and get to know a woman or two. Furthermore, if she is as...dangerous as you say...Well, all the mre reason he should be there. He lives for danger." Ryo cleared his throat. "Still, she was a looker, I envy him."

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:03 am

"Hell yeah man." replies Jack to his statement about how good looking Lillian was.

Hiraito and Lillian go to a sorta fancy restaurant. There they talk about some about themselves, Lillian being very shy about it, but opens up to him little by little. They both learn that each one is keen on advancing technology, more so generally for Lillian and for weaponry for Hiraito. They share different things about their weaponry and fighting styles, Hiraito even telling her a few of his hunting stories and she laughs at the funny parts. They both begin to feel something they never felt before, some sort of attraction for the other. After the restaurant, they go see a movie, a romance movie. The most that happens is they start to hold hands, Lillian blushing a lot and Hiraito's cheeks blemishing a little. After the movie he brings her to the motel she was staying at. They walk up to the door and turned to face each other. "Well, I guess this is where we depart." says Hiraito. "B-but I haven't really thanked you. You paid for everything tonight, and everything was really nice." she says. "Well you don't really have to..." he begins before Lillian closes her eyes and kisses him in mid-sentence. Although it was startling for him, he didn't do anything to stop her and accepted the kiss. After about 5-10 seconds she pulls back, face completely red and says, "I-I'm sorry. I-I just couldn't help but..." And before she is able to finish he kisses her, and the same thing happens as before. When they stop they look each other in the eyes and she says, "M-maybe you could come in for a while." "I wouldn't want to intrude." he says. "Please?" she says, and he couldn't say no to her. They both go inside.

Next Day (use your imagination people)

Hiraito leaves her room, not without a good kiss and a "love you." Hiraito comes back to the ship, happier than usual. He comes into the ship and says, "Hey bro, nice day we're having isn't it?"

(OOC: Very very cheesy I know, but I couldn't think of anything else.)

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

Ryo had done all the ship repairs and suit maintence himself so. When his bro came into the ship. Ryo was on the workbench table, passed out, with a bubble expanding and deflating from his nose.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Hiraito goes around the ship, doing a few things. He inputs Lillian's info to contact her into the ship and into his suit. He pretty much then waits for his brother to wake up.

Lillian had been laying in her bed that they had both been in the night before and thought about what they did. She was in a bliss the whole night, and didn't think things through. Though she didn't really regret what they did. She had fallen in love with him. If she felt any less about him, she wouldn't have done that. She then heads into the shower to clean herself off.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Ryo rolled over and with a loud smack on the metal floor Ryo yelled waking up from the face plant. "I didn't know she was married!" He looked around before getting up slowly."...Shit, how long was I out for..." He got up to his feet. "Well, atleast I finished all the repairs...to the ship, but we should have a mechanic look at it..." He moved back over to the end of the ship and lowered the ramp. Sleep still all over his face and in his eyes.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm

"Oh hey bro, 'bout time you got up. I was waiting for a while. But anyway, repairs look good, but yeah it doesn't hurt to bring in an expert." he says and mutters to himself, "Not that we aren't."

After she was done with her shower she bundles the blood stained sheets together so the housekeepers would have an easier time with it.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Ryo groaned. "I heard that shit stain..." He yawned. "I must have been up a long time...and I cleaned the Solar Nueclear fission Reactor Engines and replaced parts that were looking like they were gonna give and a core rod too...Even though you were supposed to do that...but...being the nice guy I am, I did it for you...along with everything else of your chores. restocked the food...ammo...even shelled out more of my own money for more ammo supplies for ya... Even that dame lazer energy ammo." Ryo yawned once more and stretched.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:26 pm

"Sorry bro, I'll pay you back. It's just Lillian and I ah... well... we kinda... you know what I mean right?" he says.

After that Lillian gets ready to go back and go shopping and get everything she needed this time.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:02 am

Ryo made the dismissing motion with his hand. "That's your business bro, not mine... Still, don't worry about paying me back a cent of it. All I ask is you let me sleep in peace tonight...a long...lovely sleep." The sound of it made a big blissful smile cross his face.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm

"Alright bro, you won't have to worry about that." he says.

Lillian returns to Jack's store and she is welcomed by him. "Welcome back Lillian. How was your time with Hiraito yesterday?" he says. "It was amazing Jack, we had such a good time. I was with him all day and nigh..." she says before stopping herself and her face going red. "You didn't go all the way did you?" he asks. Lillian brings her hand up to her mouth and doesn't look at him directly and says shyly, "Um... well ah... yes..." "Did you use protection?" he asks. She looks away and says softer but still enough for him to hear, "No..." "You should be more careful. What if you got pregnant?" he says. She replies, "Well... if it's with him... then it's alright." "Are you really that in love with him?" he asks. "Y-yes, yes I am." she replies. "Alright, just remember you can come to me for support. I'll do almost anything for a family friend. And I hope things work out between you two." he says. "Thank you Jack." she says. "Anytime Lillian." he says. She then finishes shopping and heads back to her mech for repairs and modifications.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Ryo was in the middle of rubbing his eyes. "Oh, and I got the final parts and all for the Grenchler collar I been working on. So, in theory, I can have a grenchler as a pet if I so wished. Though, thanks bro. I rather have no other brother then you."

RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:08 am

"Likewise bro. So, should I go grab the professionals to check up on the ship?" he says.

Lillian does the maintenance to her mech and her suit in a fairly descent time. Then when she was done, she didn't know what else to do. So she decided to pay Hiraito a visit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next