Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Jill vs. Raknar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:42 am

In walks the arena Raknar, ignoring the boo's from the crowd. He sees his opponent and says, "My my, this is who I'm up against? This is a waste of time." and he pulls out his assault rifle.

(OOC: Just post your phrase and how you enter.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am

I see that every one boos him as he walked in the arena. He taunts me. I looked at him with a death stare. and without a word I ready my arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:01 am

A voice echoes throughout the arena, "Alright people, are you ready to see some bloodshed?!" The crowd roars. "Alright, we have Jill Valentine verses Raknar! Who will win, let's find out! Ready, GO!" says the announcer. Raknar strafes to the left and starts shooting 3 rounds bursts of his assault beam rifle at her.

(OOC: The announcer only talks in the beginning and the end of the fight.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:37 am

All the shots hit Me. I fall on both my knees and drop to the ground breathing my last breath... Sort of.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Raknar walks up to her, switching to his axe and activates it, the blades coming to life with a loud crack. The blades look like two crescent moons back to back. "All too easy." he says and swings it down at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I quickly rolled over jest barley missing the axe to the side and fired my arm cannon at him.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:30 pm

The shots hit him in the joint of his under arm and freezes. "Ah damn it!" he says and punches the ice, shattering it. Then he takes another swing at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:39 pm

As he tried to break the ice I got up, he broke the ice and swung at me. He Punched my right in the face. I fell to the ground. "Dam that hurt!" I said as I got back up. "But not as much as this is." I start swinging at him with my robotic arm.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:04 am

Raknar manages to avoid some of the blows, but is hit straight in the chest, being knocked back a few yards and losing some of his breath. "Damn, she has some strength, but that won't be enough to take me down." he says. He grabs hold of the end of the shaft of the axe and swings it at her.

(OOC: He only speaks space pirate.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

( I Know. )

" OH SHIT!!! " I yelled as he swung his axe at me. He got a good hit on me near my stomach.
I fell to my knees losing my breath. I quickly aim my arm cannon up into the air and start shooting like a maniac and rolled out of the general area where I had shoot up and shot the ground where I was sitting where I had shot in the air like that.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:10 am

"How truly pathetic. I'll put this miserable excuse for a hunter out of it's misery." he says as he walks closer to her and uses both hands to swing the axe down at her.

(OOC: I drew out what his axe looks like, you can check it out at his profile.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:20 am

I got up . He had been walking toads the place I had shot the ground. I started laughing like a mad person. right when he was below the spot that i shot the ground, BOOM. All of the bullets I had shot up fell right back down on him like it was raining ice. "Got Ya!" I yelled as I busted out into laughter again.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Most of the ice just shatters against the phazite plating on his armor, but one shard manages to hit him where his armor was not covered well enough. The shard pierces at the bottom of his neck on his left side, sending cold pain through his body. "Gah! You little wench. I'm going to slaughter you!" he says and rips the shard out, blood coming out from his wound and on the shard that he drops. He switches back to his rifle and uses his shotgun attachment to shoot 3 slugs at her while advancing.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

The first two blows hit my chest, I didn't feel the bullets but damn they had some stopping power and they caused me to at least lose my balance with the first two shots and when he shot for the third time he dot me right in the face. Damn I'm glad i had that bullet proof visor but a couple of the pellets managed to break through the glass and on got me right in the left check but it went in at an angle so that it hit me but wasn't going to get anything that would be an instant KO. it left me with a big scar on my face. "Oh You Mother Fucker" I Said. I shot the ground and made a wall of ice thick enough that no stray bullets might get me for the first couple of shots then I ran up it (I'm imagining the wall to be slanted enough to walk up) and Jumped of of it ready to try and slug him in the face so hard with my robotic arm that his grand children would have scars.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Raknar strafes to the left of the wall, to avoid another close encounter and shoots a few 3 round bursts at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:30 am

One of the three burst rounds hit me. "Shit!!!" I yelled. I turned around. I needed a way to get up close and personal with him. Quickly I made another wall in front of me and took cover behind it. I had an idea. I leaped into the air again like last time but this time as I was jumping i was trying to create a wall around him trapping him in. It worked. I had him. I punched the dome causing it to came crashing down on him. Then i jumped on the pile of ruble and started firing up again.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:38 am

"Your ice has nothing on me." he says and switches back to his axe. He spins around with it and swings at the wall of ice, shattering it and creating a door sized hole. He steps out and swing around with his axe, breaking some of the ice around the hole to try and collapse the rest of the ice.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:31 am

"Damn, It thought that might work..." I said. I Couldn't get close to him with him swinging that axe and I'm to far away to shoot him when he is using his rifle... I GOT IT!!! I charged my ice beam and shot it at the ground. It created a ice block the size of two basked balls. I plamed it with my robotic hand and flung it at him, and then I did it several more times.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

Raknar takes his right hand and grabs a frag grenade and pulls the pin. He dodges most of the balls of ice before he throws the cooked grenade at her. After he threw it one of the balls comes at his head. He brings his arm up and swats at it, knocking it away, but sending pain through his arm from the shock. "Curse you federation scum." he says.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:48 pm

The grenade went flying through the air and smacked me right in the face then fell to the ground and blew up. When it hit me in the face, which hurted like a bitch might I add, I fell to the ground with my hands covering my face from the pain of a FUCKING GRENADE HITTING ME IN THE FACE and after that the grenade fell to the ground and blew up next to me. My suit was about ready to explode for the impact. I ran up to him and grabed him with my robotic arm by the neck, lifted him off the ground, and squeezed as hard as I could and activated my suits self destruct. sure i would be naked after that but fuck it, this bitch was going to DIE.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:53 pm

He was a bit surprised by this, but he kept his cool. With her unable to avoid his attacks with his axe now, he seized the opportunity and swung his axe straight at the neck at a diagonal angle so it would cleave into her torso as hard as he could with his dominant right hand, laughing as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:58 pm

(( Wouldn't He Have Ben Ether Seriously Wonder Or Killed From The Explosion? It Has A 50 Foot Radios And I Had Him In A Choke Hold When I Went Sky high. ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 am

(OOC: He did that before she exploded her armor.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:29 am

(( OOC: Oh. If i had him in a choke hold with my robotic arm couldn't I counter something like that without a problem? I HAVE YOU IN A FUCKING CHOKE HOLD LIFTED OFF THE GROUND. I could smash you into the ground if you tried something like that. jest pretend I'm a charger that explodes. plus you don't have to die from the explosion. I lived from you chucking a FUCKING GRENADE AT MY FACE. And yes I'm going to empathize everything i say by hitting cap lock saying fucking and saying what I need to say ^_^ I.E. (you FUCKING THREW A GRENADE AT MY FACE!!!!!) Jest because I'm jest an ass like that. ^____^ and no jest because I use caplock and make it sound like I'm angry doesn't mean I'm angry. If im pissed ill say at the beginning of the post I'm pissed. ^__________^ ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:13 am

(OOC: From the way I see it in your character profile, her robotic hand is on her left arm. His axe is in his right hand. His right arm is on her left side. It would be very hard to block an axe coming at her with her right arm that has to reach past her left arm holding him up. You'd have to shake him hard enough to make him miss, but he'll still take a swing at point blank range.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jill vs. Raknar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jill vs. Raknar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next