Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm

(( Well. I thought that in the metroid universe that if you where got dark energy in your blood stream then it corrupted you. and i had a big ass open wound. I wanted to know if it was legal for me to be corrupt because its technically an alternate from. ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:31 pm

((Well Ing have never really "Corrupted" anything. That's what Phazon's done. Units such as dark troopers and such are the result of an actual ing possessing the host's body, not their ammunition))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

(( I wasn't sure how that worked. mind you i only played the original metroid and super metroid. But still. thous shots are made of dark energy. dark energy sounds like it would corrupt someone if it got in there blood stream. that's jest me guessing from common scene. you'd think that it might corrupt or poison someone if something like that got in the blood stream. plus wasn't there this thing in prime 2 that if you spent to much time in the dark world you'd get corrupt or something? ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

((In prime 2 if you spent too much time out of a light bubble in dark aether your armor would corrode away >.> You take damage outside of a light crystal's bubble. The varia suit gets eaten rather swiftly. You could probably do this...just mind you that you wouldn't exactly have a mind of your own, you'd probably have an uncontrollable urge to side with the Ing, as if they suddenly became your family. So it's sort of your choice at this point to either become the corrupted dark version who sides with the ing...or to just get corroded like you were given an acid bath Razz))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

(( Even is i was corrupted and had no mind. its the arena. two people fight. one leaves. that person could leave not even being a person anymore. if i where to be corrupted when would still have to fight. plus couldn't i make some bs excuse for me to get corrupted yet still want to fight you? like that the corruption hasn't taken its full effect yet and i still have the need to kill you, or that after the corruption you enter a blind furry and need to kill but will eventually jest be a mindless tool for the Ing to use. it could work.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 pm

((i don't know >.> This duel could very well be over right now as the first one to have both survive(sorta)))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 pm

((Well Do You Want It To End. IDC Ether Way.))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 am

((It's been going on for six pages now ^_^ We can stop.))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 am

(( My Thoughts Exactly. You May Have The Honor Of Rubbing It In My Face That You Won In The Next Post. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5