Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Corrupted

Go down 
+2
Toasty
Samuel Redford
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

((I've been gone for three days. Someone derping post!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am

The Harbinger comes into the system, ready to make waste of the Federation scum. "Sir, we have sight of the Federation armada. Your orders?" says one of the pirate crew members. "Open fire on the federation scumbags!" says Raknar. The weapons system spring to life as they open fire on the federation ships.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 am

"Is that...?" Samuel looks up to the sky as a pirate warship glows with the cannons and weapons array charging. "No, it can't be him. He should have died years ago..."

He recalls the day pirates assaulted his homeworld of X-52; how the pirates laid siege to the processing plant he worked at. He remembered the ship that flew overhead, but thought that it was destroyed when the raid was thwarted. His anger increased, and he found himself laying waste to the entire caste surrounding him, leaving nothing moving alive, with federation troops as the only exceptions.

"We need to knock that bird outta the sky!" He screamed, pointing to the hellish ship overhead. The troops, PED- clad and not, all acknowledged his orders, and began opening fire with the heavy artillery onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
AntiPion

AntiPion

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 am

The rather insane amphibious Hunter span in the swivel seat that he piloted his stealth ship from, a joyous glee upon his face as the mammoth Space Pirate ship exchanged fire with the troops on the ground. He had been ordered to stay in proximity to the planet Norion, oooh, about a week or so ago, because he was already rather near to it, and arrived about a day or two ago. Sure, all he did for the last couple of days was sit about in his ship, but it'll have all paid off after this.

Stalling his rotation with four outstretched arms, he turned back towards the screens that he saw the outside with. (He couldn't have a window to see out of, since it would ruin the optical fibre cloaking system he had set up.) Nudging forward a lever with an outstretched foot, the ship began to move forward slowly, but gaining some speed. It was time for him to slip by all the troops concentrating on the giant ship, since they'd hardly be paying attention enough to see the slight trail his ship left behind.

Besides, if he was caught, he could say he cloaked to get past the Pirate's Ship. Oh, how he loved being a double agent.
Back to top Go down
http://antipion.deviantart.com
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:54 pm

"People are going to expect my help, OK?" The blonde woman sat in the passenger seat of a white van, "You have to stop if you see someone injured, or if we're being flagged down."

"Alright." The woman driving said.

"We don't want to look suspicious."

"Gotcha. How do you turn the siren on?"

"Er..."

The ground seemed to shake violently below them.

"FUCK!" The driver said. "What the hell?"

"Was that an Earthquake?"

"I don't know. But if it was it was a big one!"

"Elysia! There might be people hurt. Remember, it would look suspicious-"

"Yeah, I know!" Elysia looked agitated.

Last edited by pup64 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 am

((Okay, NOT what I meant by we need more posts.))

As the surrounding area gave birth to mass amounts of phazon projectiles and AA rounds, Samuel climbed the watch tower in the background. Reaching the top was crucial to what he had planned. As he scaled the structure, he passed warriors of both factions, laying waste to pirates in his path. Upon the roof, he saw a dropship beginning it's assent. He raced for it, leaping to catch the edge with his grip. As the ship guided it's way above the dreaded vessel under fire, he released his grip and proceeded plummeting toward it. He fired frantically into a singular point in the hull to weaken it, activated Hypermode, and plunged straight into the weakened shell, landing on a bridge in the outer extremities of the hulking ship. Deactivating his enhancement, he stood up- only to see he was seemingly outnumbered. Once on his feet, he raised his hands in a surrendering style. A smirk ran across his face, as he concocted a plan to find his arch nemesis and end his pain, once and for all...

(Rildok, PM me as to where this is going to lead Raknar and Sam))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 am

((OK, but seriously, let's just say the van is stopped and not running, and you haven't gotten on yet. Everything regarding such from before is no longer true.

gogogo))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 pm

(OOC: There, you guys start over.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm

(( OOC: Wish I had saved my last post so that I could just re-post it but whatever ))

I ran through the door entering into the garage and hug the wall next to is so that I can see see the guards run past the hallway leading to the garage and continued down the opposite hallway. With a bandanna on my head so long that the ends gracefully waved through the air behind me I walked over to a van then sat on the hood.

Corrupted - Page 2 C701415

I reloaded the pistol I had stolen from a guard and then released something wasn't right. I immediately turned and pointed mt gun at the windshield to see to women sitting in the van,

"FREEZE!"

I shouted at them.

"Hugh?"

I looked at them a bit,

"You 2 aren't one of them, are you?"

just as I asked the question Guards swarmed into the garage. I quickly jumped to the side of the van that wasn't facing the door. I saw that there where a bunch of boxes filled with supplies behind the van. One of the cardboard boxes was empty and open. I quickly jumped under it. I could see a couple guards pass by from the slits you use to carry the box. I waited till I saw most of them head for the door then I got out of the box and quietly opened the back door of the ambulance and jumped in. I pointed my gun near the front. I saw a sleeping pirate in the back.

"Whats up with the pirate?"

I asked still pointing the gun near the front seat.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:43 am

"Fuck." Rose whispered. "Why didn't you take off?"
"Er... The pirate's under a tranquillizer. He's been disguised here under a fake identity," Elysia said, almost monotonously, "Please shut the door behind you. We need to get out of this place before we're found with a pirate in our custody..."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 am

A single drop of cold sweat came down the back of my neck. Everything seamed to sit still for a second. I closed the door behind me and kept my gun pointed towards the front.

"If you try anything I'll shoot. We don't stop for any reason."

The thought of taking a ambulance full of people ready to betray me at any moment wasn't the best idea but at least it was better then trying to get past the front door, with the security they had, I wasn't ready to try a suicide mission. Sure some might say it was was equally crazy of my to get in that van like that, But at that point I wasn't sure what the difference in between sane and crazy was.

"Lets get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

Rose gave Elysia a hopeful look. She frowned and spoke up.

"Sorry, but you're the one hitchhiking, and I'm driving. There are riots, which means if I have a good reason to stop, I'll stop. I'm sorry."

Rose could see Elysia's muscles tightening. She was scared, too. If everything didn't go to plan-

"Not to mention we already have a destination... so sit down, shut up, and get that damn gun away from me!"

The pirate began to shift.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Moments later, Samuel could be seen on monitors, racing towards the bow of the ship. He had left the swarm of pirates in total destruction, not even pausing to take a hostage. He knew how this ship operated: "anyone held hostage is too weak to keep around. Shoot through him".
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

(OOC: What ship are you going through Samuel?)
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

((OOC: The Harbinger, I think. That's where I thought I was...))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

I looked at the two in the font seat then saw that the pirate began to move.

"You work for the federation don't you?"

I turned my gun over to the pirate and shoot him in the foot. He screamed out in pain.

"If he's how you say he is then hes worth something to you."

I kept my gun pointed at them man grabbing his foot and yelling in pain. At this point in my life I was done taking the federations bull crap. I was sick of everything.

"If you stop to pick people up then there going to expect you to turn back here."

I looked over at the women siting if the front in horror at the man.

"If you stay near other ambulances and follow them out far enough then make a dash for wherever your headed the pirates will never know in time. They aren't as organised as you may think."

I could feel the blood rush through my body as I kept the gun pointed at the man. The amount of adrenalin and joy running through my mind was unbelievable considering the face that I just shot a member of the federation. They where going to hate me for this and I loved every second of it.

"Also its real smart to make demands to someone pointing a gun at you."

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am

(OOC: Upon rereading your previous post, I now see where he's at. Yeah, I'll PM you about it.)
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm

"He's probably just putting up his disguise again. Do you mind tranqing him again?" Elysia swerved through traffic at dangerous speeds.

"I'm not sure," Rose looked a bit worried, "I don't think it's good to be under it so long."

"Just do it, fool!"

Rose sighed, and proceeded to inject it into the man's neck.

The disguise wore off as soon as he was unconscious.

"Damn! They have an exoskeleton, I forgot! Now the bullet's pretty much stuck in his foot!"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 pm

I waited in the car letting the women do what as I made sure they tried not to do anything. Time seamed to go by so fast. It seamed one second I was here sitting the the van still in the parking lot and the next we where already out in the open in the middle of the riot.

I saw that the women injected something into the pirate. Suddenly I could see that it looked more like someone in a cyborg suit, if not a cyborg itself. I looked at the cyborg person carefully.

"Grey Fox?! Is that you Grey Fox?!"

I wasn't paying attention to the women when they injected who I though was Grey Fox so naturally I freaked out.

"What Did You Inject Into Him!!!"

I got so angry I smashed the wall of the van, tilting it a little and making a dent in the side.

"Is This All Part Of Some Federal Project?! How Far Do The Lies Go?!"

I had already known about the Grey Fox project that the federation was running, but now they knew I know what the grey fox project was. If these lady's told anyone what I had done or known then things would have been very bad for me. I would be a criminal and the federation would be looking for me. I still needed a way back home. I knew that the federation was attacking the planet and the pirate outpost here. If I could get on a ship back to earth then I would at least give me a chance to think everything out. I sat with my hands over my head wanting to just escape it all. I wanted so badly to just go back. I knew it would never happen, But I wanted to escape this place. I wanted to escape from this time. I wanted to escape from this Hell.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:35 am

"It's a tranquillizer!" Rose recoiled slightly, "But... I don't know if this is the pirate we're looking for. He's cycling through his disguises so fast. It's hard to even tell if he's unconscious or if I screwed up my joint location."

((Fuck, I forgot to mention this guy, too! I must be drunkposting or something, lately (not really). The pirate they have on board is the fallen angel, a fugitive space pirate (As in, to the space pirates, too), one of my characters.

I don't quite get if Grey Fox is a person, or a substance, or a project.

Or a medium sized mammal from north america.))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 am

(( OOC: I'm going to make a private RP, Explaining the Grey Fox Project after I'm done posting on this other site. ))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

((Man, Grey Fox sounds like a bad comedian. Haha.))
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 am

((I know this is the wrong place for this, but...
Banned for making that joke.))

Samuel continued down the corridor until he ran into it's end. "Damn, I'm never gonna see this guy's face, am I?" He turned left, then right, making the corner slowly to try hiding his presence. He saw three militia soldiers at the other end, and then ended them from afar. "Three more to mark down on my list..."

Ever since he joined, Samuel had counted out the number of pirates he 'exterminated' on his own. those three had put him at 436, not including the ones he obliterated in hypermode.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am

"Sir, we have reports of a Federation dog in the ship. What are your orders?" says one of the crew members. "What the hell kind of question is that? What we always do to those bastards, kill it!" says Raknar.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:27 pm

((Ah, screw it. It's been untouched for too long.))

He heard sirens, then security doors closing. He knew he was running out of time. One last time, he entered hypermode and proceeded plowing his way down hallway after hallway, not stopping to see what he just shot down. Eventually he came to a bulkhead that was sealed by a thick phazite plate, probably as a safety feature for the commander of the ship. Seeing this door made Samuel thrilled; it meant that he would see the 'thing' that sparked his hatred of the pirate race. He hid in a corner while militia stormed out the door, probably looking for him. Just before the door closed, he slipped in. Standing up, he yelled to the large pirate "Freeze! Make one move and I open fire!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted   Corrupted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupted
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next