HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I-82B back with a vengange

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

I-82B back with a vengange Empty
PostSubject: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 am

Xanny kept crawling inside the planet's small fissure inside. He was amused by the terrible structure of the planet. No doubt it was still dangerous, even after the death of the so-called Metroid Prime, which was the responisble behind the Phazon Wars. Luckily, Samus Aran had put an end to that madness...

And too bad Samus turned evil The agent thought lauching away a zommer who had tried to attack him

It had been a lot of time since a member of the Federation had been explored this planet, as now it had been considered harmless after the destruction of Phaze and, therefore, of all the Phazon. But, recently, a secret lab had fallen near the Chozo temple, and now it was up to him to find it.

But there was something which had actually amused. A familiar signal of spaceship, and its owner and Xanny had been long-feud enemy, whose name was shrouded in mith.

"I did not expect to find you here, Miss Aran!", the agent thought as his radar read the presence of the ship and therefore of the dreaded hunter. Actually, Xanny too had come to fear her, especially because she had humiliated him TWICE... but his desire of revenge would soon be fullfilled.

"This time, I'm ready!"; he thought.

((The lab breeds Metroid immune to the Ice beam, Xanny doesn't know it, hope to see you soon RPing here))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 am

((I know I promised to Post tonight but something came up and I'm not going to ba bale to post. I'm so sorry, Ill post as soon as i can))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

I landed on the surface of a planet I had once saved before. I was given Intel that there was a secret lab somewhere on the planet. My mission was to infiltrate this base and find anything I can. It was a simple mission. The planet was, for the most part, uninhabited, so I had no problems when it came to anyone knowing I was here.

As my ship landed on the surface and I exited it I took a second to look at the land I had once traded before.

"Just like old times."

I jumped from the top of my shit onto the surface and began my search for the secret lab.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 am

Xanny kept exploring the mines and managed to use his visors to spot Samus. When he saw her, for a second he froze: he knew what she was able to do if she was to lay her hands around her neck: that hands were so feminine but could crack his bones with ease. Then, the feeling of desire of revenge took him over. He clenched his fists and kept crawling with the tentacle of his suits in the small tunnels around the caves of Tallon IV, until he was just above Samus.

He smirked and created a paif of bombs, powerful enough to shatter the cieling of the cave Samus was in. In case they weren't enought, he sent a small bot which looked like a silver spear.

"Go, my little ones!", he said crawling away and waiting for Samus to fall in his trap.

She's not aware of me, yet! I have an edge, he thought with a smirk and promptly leaving by going to the upper caves. Soon the bombs were to set off in 3,2,1.... Sure, they would have not killed her, but he hoped for her suit to be slightly damaged
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

((OOC: Its in between just me any you right? Rildok isn't in it?))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

((I think so.,...))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am

((OOC: Then I wait.))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 am

((I think you misunderstood... I said that it's just between you and me... ^^ sorry if I wan't clear
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 am

(OOC: Xanny is right, I have no role in this one.)

I-82B back with a vengange 4362947I-82B back with a vengange 328738I-82B back with a vengange 4363097
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 am

I walked into a cave with situation normal, but something was wrong. I kept walking until I herd something. Suddenly the cave roof started to fall. I just barely missed the rocks by dashing forward. I then turned and look up to see the way back was now blocked. It wasn't normal for the sealing to just cave in like that though. I turned again and started running at full speed. I needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. This place was spouse to be deserted. whatever just happened wasn't spouse to. I started to gain speed as my boosters started to warm up. Then I suddenly flashed blue and started running at an amassing speed. I was almost at the end of the cave. once i was out of there I could tell whats going on.

((OOC: Sorry for such a short post. Still trying to get back into it. >_<))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Xanny saw from above what happen and then sent the bots against the hunters. The were quite small, consisting of small eye-like appearence and able to shot blasters, but they could at least distract her.

They were equipped with a volt generator, who could easily create some interference in most suits, especially regarding the components forming the visors. Sending them the trace of Samus' suit, they promptly sped up toward the Hunter

((It's okay Smile! Don't worry and get well soon ))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 am

As I flew bots started to fly around me.

Oh great...

I thought as I kept running at full speed. I turned my arm back and started to fire. I got a few of them but they started to fire back at me. The first couple of shots missed but one almost got me. They kept massing.

I need to get out of here. Now.

I wasn't going to be able to take them all on at once. I saw a small path going towards the left and I jumped to the side flying far into the side path. I then ran to the right hoping that the bots wouldn't be able to find me in the thick overgrowth of the swampy area.

The bots looked familiar. I kept trying to think what was with them being here. This places was spouse to be completely empty. My memory had failed me once again. great.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 am

Xanny pressed a button as he watched Samus fighting through the cameras of the bots. She was still as skilled as she was supposed to be. Which roughly meant that he had to avoid the close combact as much as possible. Heck, once Samus had defeated him while SHE was suitless and he was fully armored.

The bots, feeling the impulse, merged togheter into a bigger bot which charged a large volt beam. While it could have dealt a lot of damage to the hunter, it would also almost completely deplete the bots' energy, to the point they would have been much slower and their attack much weaker.

If they weren't that expensive, I would have bought much more of them, he thought
((Btw, how is it Metroid Other M? :(awesome): ))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 am

(( Other M was so awesome. Its like Super Metroid all over again but in 3D. The voice acting was bad that it was funny. The funniest line in the game at the beginning.

Quote :

Samus Aran-
"I felt like everyone treated me like a child or would use kid gloves on me because I was a girl."

Or something like that. I died of laughter at how the voice actors gave no enthusiasm whatsoever. the only voice actor that must have been trying was Anthony's. (or the remember me guy if you didn't play it yet.))

I kept running as the bots merged together into A giant one.

Theres no way they could get me from being this far in the growth

I was so far into the overgrowth by now that there was no way the bots could tell where I was. It would just be shooting randomly unless they where to deform again and start searching for me again.

I tried putting together what was happening. I didn't know why the bots would be here. there must have been something about that research facility that was more important then it seamed.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 am

((Well, I kinda pictured Samus' voice to be flat and monotone XD))

The walls of the cave were shattered by the blast.... immediately after the bots deformed and searched for the Hunter again, just like she predicted.

Xanny had a temper tantrum in the meanwhile.

Damn second-hand AI! Why can't they make a decent work? Uff... I will seach for the station by myself, he thought as he run as fast as he could toward his location. He had to be fast, though, the robots would not have laster longer again Samus
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 am

I was running for a long time now. I was sure I shook them. I looked at my radar and saw that I wasn't to far away from the mission objective now. I made my way closer to the area I had meant to go to in the first place hoping that I wouldn't have to run into anything like that again.

I hate it when stuff like this happens...

((I HATE ONE PARAGRAPH RESPONSES!!! RAHHHHHH!!!

*sits in corner and cries at how bat that response that was*))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:09 am

((I am sorry, I have to go))

Xanny had reached first the facility, but he was not as fast as he hoped to be: she was there as well, as he could see from his visors. For a second, he had a complete freakout, as his tentacles paralizyed and moved uncontrollably.

WHy is she here? I mean, how come has she arrived so soon, he thought moving erratically. He had to move as soon as he could towards the nearest entrance of the facility, not caring wheter Samus had noticed him or not
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 am

I turned my head to see a figure start to run. I couldn't make out what it was but It looked like a giant octopus of some sort.

I remember that from somewhere...

I turned and looked over int the direction I saw the shape before walking over to the area it had vanished. I looked in both directions before turning again and walking into the facility.

It was dark, almost pitch black. I activate the night vision mode on my visor and I was greeted by a dimly lit hallway with papers and trash scattered everywhere.

Looks like someone here must have been a great janitor...

I made my way down the hallway in pro suite of completing my mission.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 am

((Great sig))

Miss Aran is here, I know it!, Xanny thought as he kept scattering trash around. He had kinda lost his cool at seeing her surviving, but he hoped to get better soon. He then found a large blocked door and was surprised by its size. He let out a dark groan,

Oh Junk.... why must everything happen to me?, he thought as he lot out a loud sigh and tryint to open the door in vain with his tentacles
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 am

I made my way down the hallway till I came to a door. As it opened I was greeted to an elevator shaft. I looked down to see that it looked almost never ending, I then looked up to see that it only went for about 3 stories.

I jumped onto the wall on the other side of the shaft and started to wall jump my way up to the second story.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 am

In the meanwhile Xanny was using bombs to blow up the door. Finally, it opened and he could enter to the second story as well. He then noticed her with his X.ray visors. He so put on thermal shields and hopend not to be seen by the Huntress. After all, he did not want to fioght her in a direct combact, and actually was doing his best to try sneaking away from there. He had to be as swift and unnoticed as possible.

((So, pup has been banned? (please, avoid going into tantrum, a yes will suffice!) , and I think now Samus and Xanny should meet each other finally!))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 am

I herd a noise there and saw I-82B

"You!"

I pointed my arm cannon in his direction as I tried to think of why he would be here. I ran over in his general direction in hope that I could catch back up with him. I needed to know why he was here. It also let me know that if he was here then there must be something important here.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 am

Xanny looked behind and saw her and for precaution throw her a bomb. He knew the hunt had just began, now that Samus had seen him. She would have most likely taken him and ask him for information or other junk which he did not want to reply at all.

"I am sorry, Miss Aran, but I have to go.... please don't try to stop me!"; he said with an hint of an hissing of rage as he used all his 14 tentacles to move away from her, using a pair as a shield in case she tried to shot him
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 am

I pulled out my grapple beam and grabed his bomb mid air and threw it behind me. I then sprinted towards him in hope that I would be able to catch up.

(( YO dawg, ima let you finish but this picture is the best picture OF ALL TIME

https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2ujgo5e.png

Lawl, made it in my free time))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 am

Xanny widened his eyes and yelled a loud: "JUNK!"

He then tossedother four bombs and a small robot, the last one he had left.

"You are still quite skilled miss Aran!"; he said switching on his camouflage on his suit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-82B back with a vengange
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next