Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm

I just got the time to sign on and I would like to just tell you all whats going on with my and my off the earth's face thing.

I got hit relay badly in the eye during a car crash. nothing stabbed it and theres no cuts on the surface or anything, but I will need glasses soon. My sight in my right eye is almost blind. I've been wearing an eye patch so that my eye can rest and naturally heal over time before I get the glasses. I have to get drops in the eye every day for the next month and supposedly it will help it heal. whenever i try and look through my eye, it feels like its going to burst and it gets relay red. whenever I take the drop, I can feel the eye not hurt as much. my other eye is completely fine.

To explain the car crash. Me and my mom where driving when someone rear ended us. unfortunate for me I had a copy of Other M in my hands. the corner of the case jabbed me in my eye. the disk still works perfectly fine. my back and shoulder has also been hurting since the crash but I herd that pretty much happens to everyone in a crash.

I had to have eye surgery. twice. in the same hospital, with the same wii in my room, and the same copy of the game that took my eye. the only thing I had to do for the couple of days I was there. there was no internet in the hospital. I made my post saying I was gone on a relatives Iphone.

I eventually was able to go back home after the surgery but I had to go back every few days to see if the eye was healing. so I'm constantly going in and out of the ER and such.

My life story ^

The game I waited forever and lost an eye to play was the shit. feels like super metroid all over again. I still haven't beaten it but I hope to soon. I'm in sector 2 right now apparently ((Don't know how far in that is)).

I love how I care more about a game then I do about the fact that I'm going to be missing an eye ((possibly)) for the rest of my life. I'm sure it will be fine. thats what all the doctors tell me. there the ones who went to collage for 8 years, not me. If they say I'm going to be fine, I believe them.

Hope to be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Well, that's one hell of a trip for a game. Still, considering what sector your in... you got quite the ways to go yet.

Getting to the important thing of your eye. I hope that, for your sake it's a fast recovery and you'll just need the glasses. Rest well, Epic.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:42 pm

So you can't play it now, right? Without your eye?

Sucks to be the woman who is blond and a copy of mother brain you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 am

Already beat it so go screw yourself bitch. Burn in hell.

Also I'm back now. I have an eye patch and all of my friends are calling me a pirate. Arr.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:28 am

Epic, what did we discuss?

Same to you Pup. One more and your outta here.

Final warning to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 am

Ok, Big Brother. I'll play nice with the mean boy spamming the word "Bonner" on our forum.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am

I already took care of that. He came back by good graces and the benifit of a doubt.

Regaurdless, it's good to have you back, but are you sure about it> You sure you dfo not need more time to rest?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

I'm fine Big Brother, I'm not going into any ER or doctors room for another two weeks and all I have is an eye patch and a swore back. Not like that should stop me from RPing.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 am

I am only concerned for your own well being. It's the kind of person I am to care for others. Besides the fact I am a complete loon.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 am

loon

–noun
a crazy or simple-minded person.

((I love dictionary.com))
((FML because I didn't already know that word.))
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

I am crazy and my brother can even give evidence...though... I could too. Like the 4rth of july when he put a triangle in a burning pile of ash and I was right by it. I know how it feel to be flash banged. @_@
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

let me guess,

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Feels-bad-man
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:07 am

Well, your hearing completely goes for 15 minutes for onething, but we are crazy to hang out with. ^^
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 am

did I mention that I love to go off tipic for no reason? https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net/earth-f24/the-grey-fox-project-t496.htm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click it and click more stuff so that I can click stuff and get stuff done and stuff.

kthanksbai.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 am

What about it?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 am

Did you read the last posts?
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:16 am

I have been waiting for you to correctly answer my questions and for you to actually need me.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 am

I was asking if you could delete the posts that say Please delete me, I also wanted you to move the thing to Galaxies. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:19 am

>.> then pm me saying EXACTLY what you want.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:

8==============D~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:42 am

pup64 wrote:
Ryo Kilepura wrote:

8==============D~~~~~~
Just in case you try to take that back Pup, you're still caught. Though I doubt you will. I will leave this to my bro to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

Pup has been slammed with my personal ban hammer. I feel bad because he was not worth dirtying my hammer on, but a ban is a ban.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Good reddens. We have no need for such filth as him, interfering with our comunity and being a motherfucking pile of dick sucking, penis loving, cock gargling, come swallowing, cow humping, vagina hatting, spineless, dickless, worthless excuse for a mother fucking retard.

Fuck you pub.

*Tea bags corpse*

*Dances on grave*

*Spits on tomb stone*

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bitch... Oh wait, never mind. It did."

Epic: 1 Pub: Banned

............./´¯/)
............/....//
.........../....//
...../´¯/..../´¯\
.././.../..../..../._
(.(....(....(..../.)..)
.\................\/.../
..\................. /
....\..............(
......\.............\

Ok, I'm done now. Everyone deserves a goodbye. that was mine to him.

Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

*glares at epic* How many times must I warn your ass before I ban you!

What is this, march of the immature?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:26 pm

I just had to give pub a proper good bye. thats all.

*dances on grave a bit more*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back   Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark, no I'm not back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next