Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Discover the Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weaponsmaster

Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Brutus switched to his Missiles. "Hold on!" he said. He then fired a Missile at the door. There was an explosion that generated some smoke. When the smoke cleared, the Missile hatch was gone. "See? Not bad, eh?" Brutus said.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Talon aimed his pistol toward Brutus and fired. A few seconds before it would hit his head, he curved it around his head telekinetically, hitting a Dark Pirate Commando in the face, incinerating its head. "I just remembered: Commandos don't travel alone," he said as he ducked the slash of another one and tried to uppercut it, missing as it teleported and stabbed him in the right forearm. There were four(now two) of them in the squad, the second one going toward Brutus as Talon broke the blade off the dark pirate attacking him, leaving it sticking through his arm as he stabbed it in the chest with it multiple times, killing it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Brutus disposed of the last Dark Pirate Commando with a well-placed Missile shot, directly in the Commando's head. "I get the feeling something is indeed hidden behind this door." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kuluvwen

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 pm

To late for me to join in..not many freash live games around
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, all you have to do is go to the plan roleplays section. There, you can register a character and jump in (if accepted)!
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 am

Talon ripped the commando's blade out of his arm, dropping it, then kicked it hard toward the area away from the door. The blade sliced through a swarm of nightbarbs in a straight line.
"Those commandos were guarding something. Either that or the Ing really like irritating me." He looked around, making sure there were no more enemies.
"The door's clear."
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 pm

"I hope so..." Brutus mutters, starting towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kuluvwen

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm

As the pair headed towards the door Zizil would float out of the nearest vent Megil slightly behind him. The warrior ball would summon his cannon traing on the two ordering "Space pirate scum" to identify themselfs as he circles the pair.

Zizil was interupted as Megil boostballed into him. AS he bounced off the well Megil would introduce herself blinking pink when she spoke. "I am sorry do excuse my brother he's always like this when we are looking for the docter". Giving them a bob in mid air "I am Megil and the trigger happy idoit is Zizil.

Zizil after he had regained stabliziation hovering back to his sister would shout and ask "Hey why you'd do that FOR?. Only doing my job they could be space pirates for all we know!" He would blink blue as he started to argue with Megil.

After hushing her brother Megil would start to explain thier mission "You see we here with Doctor Sal...and...welll we think he's been taken prisoner and the pirates may be trying to make him work on weapons for them. We aren't enough to get down to the detention block will you help us?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Why was I not informed we have a prisoner? Nobody tells me anything...

"Maybe after we check what's behind this door," he said as he fired at the door, dissipating the energy shield over it and opening it.

This door had better be worth the Commando fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discover the Darkness    Discover the Darkness  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discover the Darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2