Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Standardized equipment possibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Standardized equipment possibility Empty
PostSubject: Standardized equipment possibility   Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I know that nonee of my other ideas ever get off the ground, but this is one i am very interested in. As a choice, one could give a character the standard issue equipment for their faction. For example, say you are either creating a normal guy in the Army or just want good equipment to start out with. You could either create the loadout yourself, or you could select one or more items from the standard issue set. One could take it even further by differing loadouts in the standard issue setup based on time period. Taking it even further entails adding unique "souviner" equipment based on missions that the character undertakes. This equipment can then be proliferated and given out on the character's whim. You should get the idea... I hope you like this.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Standardized equipment possibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standardized equipment possibility   Standardized equipment possibility Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 pm

This does sound like a good idea, but I'm not an expert on the Metroid universe equipment.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/

Standardized equipment possibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: