Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 am

(It was directed at LinkAran. I don't really know why I pointed it out, it just seemed odd to me.)
Talon started to try to scan even more, wanting to get as much information on him as possible. He wondered why they were trying to capture him. After all, no attempt to hold anything Metroid related has ever gone well for the Space Pirates. "I've found some information," he whispered into his comm. "Sending it to your frigate(Can't remember what Ridley's ship is called)," he said, sending the data to it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 am

So, do we have a deal, or no.
Although, I get her armor
(Ridley's frigate was the Orphian, or did he have another
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:56 am

"desist search talon, desist search. I did not mean you." he replies. "I wonder what zoomer tastes like." espera wondered out loud. at this point the marine had fallen asleep however and noticed none of these things.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am

"Oh. Alright," Talon said, but still kept searching. He had nothing else to do at all. "Hey, when did I say we were having a deal here? And even if we were doing this, I would claim the morph ball technology for us."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 am

((was that loud enough for espera to hear? because it might be best to have it not be like that, as they are all probably going to have to work together on this station to survive.))
"anybody wanna spar while we wait for the others?" asked espera (if answer is yes it will take place in the arena, surrender before death as they need to be alive for this RP)
----------
the marine nods in his sleep and mumbles "I didn't think it would explode quite like that commander. don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 am

(back with Talon)
"The only secret to morph ball is to have Chozo DNA, so do we have a deal on the GF and space pirates teaming up to take out the biggest potential threat to the both of us"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 am

((what did "(back with talon)" mean? I did not understand. also my bedtime is ten so I'll have to go soon. I'll wake up somewhere between 7 and 12 so I'll reply to any posts after ten then.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 am

"Was wondering when someone would ask," Talon said with a grin, spinning his pistol before stopping it, holding it and aiming it at Espera.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am

((moved to arena, so as not to clutter this spot up with sparring)) seeing the two children prepare for battle ridley merely moves away, letting them have their fun.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

"I call winner, also feel free to eat one of the snacks I ordered, plenty of meat on them for You two" motioning to Talon and Ridley
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am

"I call winner of the second round." ridley stated "also I don't need anything right now. eat some when your done talon."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Well, If you aren't eating do you mind if I have your Shegoth
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

"go ahead, kid. go ahead." ridley replies. watching the battle with interest.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm

"Alright" a few moments later four large crates fell from the sky. Mhat opened one of them and a Baby Shegoth came bursting out. Mhat, immediately dropped below it and grappled (hand to hand not beam) onto its stomach. He than quickly fliped onto the beasts back and ripped Its shell from its back, then using it to blind the beast. With it blinded, he sank his fingers into the Baby Shegoth's now exposed backside and quickly drained the energy, the Shegoth turning to Ice instead of stone
"best meal ever"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

as medical aid was arriving for talon, espera hits another sheegoth (full grown this time) that bursts out of one of the other crates with his grappling mechanism, pulls it to him and throws it over his head and onto it's back, hitting it's shell with one of his shoulder cannons, shattering the shell and allowing him to sink his "teeth" into it's now exposed soft-flesh, draining it. after it has been drained he picks up it's husk and throws it to the ground, resulting in it bursting into a pile of dust spread over a large area.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, that was a happy accident. I was told the delivery people didn't take Bull Shegoths like that, but now that your full lets get this started
(yes the nonlethal arena spar

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 pm

((that talking about a spar between the two of them?))
"maybe it grew up during shipping, who knows?" espera replies "and what do you mean 'let's get this started'?"
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Well lets spar
( I started up the thread)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 pm

"let's wait and see if talon is okay first man. geez." says espera in reply "yes, that would be best, seeing as my son can regenerate from wounds. don't count him out of the game quite yet." ridley states simply.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"fine, wouldn't have been lethal any way, I'm going to take a nap for a while" and with that he curled into a morphball
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 am

Talon got up from behind the crate he was taking cover behind, the wound almost completely regenerated already, at least from the outside. It would take a bit longer for the lung to regenerate. "Nice shot," he said, going to get some food to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am

being in the middle of fighting Mhat espera only nods thanks. still firing to not harm, but simply show that he wins. in his own little way.

((EDIT: Is something the matter? there have been no posts in the last while, I'm just wondering why.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:11 am

Talon ate a random piece of meat, watching the fight as he started spinning his pistol again, still letting his lung completely regenerate.

(Just been a bit busy.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 am

((this is my post, since LinkAran101 is not posting in the arena.))
Espera is attacked by a pulse(? the ones that spit balls of explosive energy) bombu that was shipped with the sheegoths accidentally, and after absorbing it's bio-energy he throws it and it turns to dust like all other things he "eats". "so, marine (he does not know Mhat's name) you done fighting?" he asks.

((EDIT: if a fight between ridley and Espera is what is being waited for, it isn't happening. I know how to respond with good length posts to something someone else says, but when it comes to making long posts about a fight between two of my own characters, it just doesn't work. trust me, I tried to get inspiration for a fight between two before and it was nowhere near working.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 am

I edited my post in the arena to include the info you want, I've been waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next