Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Espra vs Mhat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Not yet you don't" with that Mhat uncurls and pushes a button on his suit causing it to fall off with a loud thud. In a motion so fast it was just a blur he dodged the bullets and missiles. He then flew at Espera dodging the bullets.

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 am

((so he was able to catch Mhat? thank you for modifying the post, also it's your turn whenever your ready.))
still firing, unfazed by Mhat's actions he dropped once Mhat was to close, and moving to fast to stop quickly enough. bending back at the knees he starts firing again, once more at the arms and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 am

(He is more physically powered because he dropped his armor)
After he passed over Espera he dropped down and did an array of back flips to get back to him. He jumped up and delivereda punch lighting fast at a spot on the back, about 3/4 of the way up the spine, Espera's shields
(also yes it does make sense, the armor is heavy and restricting so: power-restriction=more available power. Also If what I plan happens it will be about even)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 am

((3/4 of the way up the back of his armor is not his shields source. though it is covered by shield. sorry))
espera quickly unbends and turns in one fluid motion, sees the fist flying at him and catches it, then fires, point blank, forty missiles in two sets of twenty. once the new barrage is done he throws Mhat into a crate with enough force to destroy said crate, and then is attacked by a random bombu (the kind that fire exploding energy balls) which he grabs and drains, killing it and then discarding the lifeless husk, that turned to dust upon hitting the ground. this however took time and left him open. if he is attacked by Mhat he cannot defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 am

((sorry for double posting, but it seems like you have not noticed the post I made, and I'm guessing that it didn't show because it took the place of on of the older posts. so I'm putting this here so you know.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 am

"If it's all the same with you I'll get my good battle suit on"
he says as he punches him as hard as he can in the face.
"So rearm?" Mhat says, panting from exaustion as Espera falls a few feet.
(I noticed it but it takes a long time to type on this 3ds and I am busy because were going to Florida in 2 days for to weeks)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 am

((did you read my post before the double? it said he caught the punch, and threw Mhat into a crate. also there is no "source" for his shield that is easily accessible, it's on the inside of the suit, and his suit is taken off and put on by turning the suit into energy (take it off) and turning the energy into the matter that makes up the suit (putting it on). it's not made of multiple parts to fall off with, so that's a "not able to happen" in the first place. also if the punches were in response to the "this however took time and left him open. if he is attacked by Mhat he cannot defend himself. " then okay but his suit still won't fall off.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 am

Oh update
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 am

((rearm? I have no idea what that means, would you explain as quickly as possible?))
"and that means?" espera says hardly having felt a thing (it is a "heavily armored assault suit" after all.) he then returns the punch, this at Mhat's midsection, speed increased from a severe reduction of friction due to his levitation power. (if this hits he IS going to feel it, but I'm not saying it does without giving you the chance to react.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 am

"It means, put on my battle suit instead of my training suit" Mhat said pointing at the suit he dropped when he said training suit in such a way that he only felt the wind from Espera's fist, touching the tip of his beard hair/feather/things.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 am

((he aimed at the midsection, where the "solar plexus" would be if it were not behind the stomach. If you don't know what that is than wiki it. it has a file thing for it.))

((EDIT, done at 5:31 pm: I have posted something very important in regular roleplaying I ask you to check this and reply ASAP.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espra vs Mhat   Espra vs Mhat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espra vs Mhat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2