Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the epic three way of badass.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the epic three way of badass. Empty
PostSubject: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 am

((this is post Darkened world, and Arisa is on the sidelines just so you know Crazyzealot. she's cheering for talon by the way.))
Espera walked into the ring, music blaring behind him (pirate fear from metroid prime two, metal version. played by stemage), and he prepared for all things, including needing to use his ultra cannon fusion. grabbing the hand cannons out of the "holsters" that were made from the nanotechnology his suit is made of he primed them for a cheap shot when talon and Mhat got into the arena. "In this corner, Espera Nota! A famous bounty hunter who helped to destroy the Zeltzegua orbital station!" the announcer announced as the music changed to a crawling circular tune (boss medley, metroid metal. it's the boss themes from super metroid.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:37 am

Talon walked into the arena, wearing his powersuit and spinning his pistols. "This is going to be fun!" he said with a grin that couldn't be seen under his visor, his speed booster ready for him to charge at Espera. He waved at Arisa.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 am

((LinkAran, this has to have all the people post before the others can, would you please post? I can understand if it's just you having typing trouble because of the 3DS again, but otherwise please post soon.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 am

The Mhat clone sporting diamond armor comes in with skin o' my teeth blaring
"this is going to be too easy"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 am

the metal music in the background rages, this time something that at one point was soothing and then turned into epic metal, then it quickly changes to a remix of the brinstar theme from samus' second mission on zebes. Espera fires off a shot at both talon and Mhat, as Arisa waves back to talon, blows him a kiss, then notices the laser moving extremely quickly straight at him, and she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 am

Talon sidestepped the blast at the last second, turning and firing several shots at Espera, spinning his pistols between each shot as he walked toward him, still firing as he turned his other pistol toward Mhat, firing at both of them at once.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 am

the music playing around Mhat changes to indestructible as he backslaps the beam back at espera,
"I'll have you know, that I've become, Indestructible"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:57 am

espera used the fact that his suit was designed to not be harmed by his own weapons to his advantage, and just took the shot, then dodged the shot that talon had made, and began firing while moving at extreme speeds to the left. Arisa was getting mad at him for this. the music had changed to a badass metal version of the sector one music.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

Talon wondered how everyone was somehow changing the background music as he fired a few feet ahead of Espera, trying to make him run straight into his shots.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 am

Mhat started to pour phazon onto the ground around him and and is using it to his advantage to run at almost a speed booster strafing around Talon
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 am

espera jumped over the shots as the music now blaring changed to a badass remix of meta ridley's theme, surrounding the group. espera began firing from his one hand cannon, while in the other hand he was charging his blast rifle. Arisa was cheering talon on consistently.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:10 am

Talon grinned as he heard Arisa cheering him on, charging at Espera and activating his speed booster, shinesparking directly toward him and holding his blades in both hands, pointed away from him to widen the areas that he could damage Espera in, deciding to focus on one enemy at a time.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 am

(I might not be able to post at a water park but I will be back later) Mhat snappes his fingers and the music changes the music to great fairy fountain music (file selection theme from most all zelda games) and charges full speed at espera, charging the fusion beam given to him by the science center, annihilator/wave (had it but never needed it. Would have mentioned it if I had Samus as a character before the end) as he ran at espera.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 am

the music had changed to a song called "the ice beam cometh" by Goat (it's a compilation of just about every song in the metroid series, all remixed badassly), and espera dodged both attacks at once, by jumping about thirty feet in the air and hovering there. he then shot his tentacles out at talon and espera and tried to grab them both, using four tentacles each. Arisa reacted with disgust at the appearance of tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am

Talon swung his blades at the tentacles, attempting to sever some as he rolled out of the way of the ones he didn't try to attack, believing those ones would go for Mhat instead.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 am

((the severing was a forced action, the tentacles are completely prehensile, so he could have them dodge, and you also can't grab one without me saying okay to it, AND the only way I find forced actions able to be made fair is by the forced person to get to make a forced action on the person who did it to them. do you want that or do you want to just revise your post? options, not mean or rude, I'm just putting those out there. I really would prefer- with politeness in mind- to just have it revised, but I'd also prefer -with my character becoming more badass in a sense- to just get the forced action on you. I hope that came out the way I intended it.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

(Somehow didn't notice that, even though I try to avoid forced actions. Revised.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:42 am

((thank you. if LinkAran doe not post in the next twenty minutes I'm going to guess he can't, and in that case would you like to do an arena battle between two of our characters?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

(Sure, I guess. Though I might be gone later today.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 am

((...damnit.* sigh* only three minutes left while I'm posting this. which character do you want to fight? that includes ridley and metroid prime.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:05 am

(Not entirely sure. Though a Ridley vs Talon battle would be interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 am

((ridley VS talon it is. post "Darkened World", Arisa on the sidelines cheering talon on. music theme thing again by the way.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 pm

(Finally back here and now annihilator/wave is official)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 pm

((okay, are you going to post as real postiness?))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm

(Actually now that I think about it Mhat has an item that makes him "never miss" the beam accelerator cannon which was made on zeltzuga)
Mhat charged up the annihilator/wave beam locking onto Talon (I know charged wave beam tracks in MP1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the epic three way of badass.   the epic three way of badass. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the epic three way of badass.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next