Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Post Phazon Crisis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

The Post Phazon Crisis Empty
PostSubject: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm

POST PHAZON CRISIS
Part 1: Alinos

The Post Phazon Crisis Alindspic

Many months have passed since Samus destroyed Phaze and apparently. by extention, all the Phazon in the Universe. At first there was a problem to find other sources of energy, but eventually, governments returned to the gel fuel and others and everything ended good for everybody.
Unfortunately, everybody is not the infamous Kanden, bounty hunter and lab experiment gone wrong. He had been being chased for all the planet and eventually, he was kneeled by his opponent. Not a fair fight... considering that he was using an entire spaceship as a weapon. Before he could morph to his Stinglarva, the ship shot a cryogenic beam, who lowered the temperature of both the Enoema and anything in a radius of 30 feet of over 100 degrees. Even a Varia suit couldn't have withstood such a temperature.
"Wo hoo - Agent I-82B said - Here I go! Another mission succeded"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-------------------------------------

Xanny delivered the Federation the frozen hunter, but another mission awaited him
“Agent I-82B, recently there have been cargos attacked by a mysterious race of aliens?”
“And what is the problem, General?”
“All of them were empowered by Phazon!”
“Phazon! That’s impossible. Samus…”
“Yes, we know what she did… yet here is Phazon! You have to catch the responsible and put an end to their crime spree. Here is a PED and a Phazon radar. With the system of your ship, you may find any trace of Phazon within a radius of a quasar”.

----

The radar brought Agent I-82B to the dead planet Alinos…
“Scouting mission begins!”, he muttered to himself.

Last edited by Xantospoc on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 am

The alimbon 7 landed on alinos and docked on the alimbic trade center."Ah Alinos,the place i was born in,i haven't been here since i was a boy,Ohh but look at it now,a desolate...land filled with ancient artifacts and relics,now a place of desolation and forgotten memories,Welcome back to your old home...Exalyn"Exalyn said to himself.Exalyn jumped off the ship and walked towards the now derelict building of the trade centre."Now then if memory serves,i might be able to grab the supplies and get out of here before it is engulfed by the coming phazon storm,but one thing still bothers me,everywhere i have been has phazon everywhere,maybe this is the origin of the phazon storage crates"Exalyn said.Exalyn walked into the silent darkness of the trade centre
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 am

Metroid was on a scout mission to investigate the presence of Phazon on Alinos. He had landed the watchbird where Samus Aran did herself so many months ago...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

Samus had decided to investigate this Phazon issue on the planet Alinos. She had heard that there was Phazon, and was dertermined to find out what caused it and how to get rid of it. "Sometimes," She said, as she hopped off of her ship. "There is never a way to just get rid of one thing." Samus had explored some of the area, when she came upon another ship. She blinked in surprise. it was of Chozo design. Hoping it wasn't stolen tech, but thinking that it probably was, she scanned the ship.

-------

Orty landed on the planet Alinos. She looked around. She was sent there to gather some data on the Phazon crisis, and had the feeling she was not the only one here for that reason. "Its going to be a long day..." She said as she hopped out of her ship onto the blue veined surface of the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:49 am

Metroid had investigated for a while so he returned to his ship. A humanoid in an orange power suit was standing there. He knew immediately who it was, and spoke.
"Is... that you? Hatchling?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 am

Agent I-82B's scouting mission was being as boring as he expected. At least he enjoyed a bit when he had merged the radar with two tentacles (who he had turned them blue to recognize them from the others) of his wig: the more Phazon there would have been, the faster the tentacles would have moved toward its direction.

Aside that, nothing: none on the radius of miles, the tentacles relieved next to no Phazon and the deeper he went, the less Phazon was relieved. But better to be prepared rather than ending up corrupted.

"I will bore myself to death!"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 am

Exalyn searched the nearby crates for any phazon."Hmm maybe if i found the light switch then i might be able to see more"Said Exalyn.He flicked on the light and turned round."Now then where was i,oh yea....woah,never seen this before,Wait a minute that can't be possible,Gold Phazon,Silver Phazon and Bronze phazon,this just gets weirder every time".Exalyn stared at the Phazon.Just then the light flickered off and the door shut behind him,He was trapped."Uh oh".Exalyn turned on his radio communications."Hello is anyone there,er this is Exalyn,please respond......No signal dammit,If i am to rot in here i might as well get used to it"Exalyn said.Exalyn pulled out his canteen and tried to drink from it but there was nothing in it."Great what else am i supposed to drink,I am going to starve in here....Unless".Exalyn turned round to look at the phazon,He approached it and filled the canteen with the Gold phazon.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 am

Samus blinked. "Hatchling? That must mean you are a Chozo! And your suit, it looks almost exactly like mine! Are there any more Chozo?" A barrage of questions jostled for release, but Samus knew better and held most of them down. She was mostly happy to see a Chozo, it had been a very long while since she had.

--------

Orty was exploring, but as she wandered, she ran into a alimbic, drinking what looked to be Gold Phazon. "What the hell are you doing? Do you WANT to get corrupted you stupid fool!?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am

"Yes there are. But they are few and far between and are spread throughout the galaxy. You'll be happy to know Old Bird is safe. I'm actually under his orders. My name is Metroid."
He takes off his helmet and walks to Samus.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:11 am

Samus took off her own. "Ah, nice to meet you then, "Ultimate Warrior". I'm happy Old Bird is doing well. What brings you to Alinos?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 am

"He, Old Bird, discovered Phazon here and sent me."
Metroid took a seat and checked his suit status.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

"I'm here for a similar reason. I thought...I thought I had gotten rid of all the phazon by destroying Phaaze, but apparently not."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 am

"As the inscription on Tallon IV read, you will destroy the Phazon. If its still here... then... Another Phaaze..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Agent I-82B met a Zoomer in his way... after wondering whether killing it or not, he just stunned it and tied it up with his tentacles. It may have been useful. He walked till he found the trade center, there he heard a message of help. "If I want to become the Federation's greatest hero alongside Samus, I must help whoever is talking, and kill it if it is a space pirate Twisted Evil ". He run near the closest door and smashed it with his own tentacles
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:15 am

It was too late,Exalyn drank the gold phazon."Its too late now but this phazon....God this tastes lovely"Said Exalyn.Exalyn drank the last drop of it."Hmm,Strange the gold phazon had no effect on me".Exalyn sat down to think.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 am

Agent I-82B looked at the Alimbic-like alien. He hadn't seen him drinking the Phazon, nor the Phazon itself at that moment, nor he noticed his own tentacles pointing it.
"And who are you?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:27 am

"You do not know who i am?....Very well I am the great Exalyn last of the noble Alimbics,I survived the catastrophe that beheld our world,no doubt you have seen the damage that was caused by the great war,enough about me,I have traveled here to find the crates of phazon that were stored here by pirates"Exalyn said.
"And might i ask who you might be?"Asked Exalyn.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:51 am

Agent I-82B quickly thought: while this Exalyn looked a nice guy, it was always a danger to say to be one of the Federation. So he needed to stretch a bit the thruth.
Impressively mimicking the Alimbic's movence and talking, he replied "Even I am bemused about your lack of knowledge about my persona, but considering the relatively shortness of my life compared to yours it is quite justifiable. You have the honor to be talking to a most respected character of the galaxy: I am know by the inhabitant of this radian of the galaxy as Nyx, and I am attempting to follow the path of the mighty Samus Aran to become an hero alonside her. I heard a recording of the Federation about presence of Phazon here and I have come. Do you know something about this and, more importanty, if you do, may you tell me?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 am

"Respected...Ha,People have told me that,but i always know if they are lying or not and you are one of them,In fact I know your whole life story,Captured,Faked Death,Failure at martial arts and forced to work for the federation,you have a long way to go to rank as one of the best,But i have reasons to believe that you are scared of 'it'.......Anyway I have came here by my own free will to investigate new strains of phazon,especially these"Exalyn said pointing at the different coloured Phazon."And what of you,What are you doing here".Exalyn was bemused at how he knew one persons life story.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 am

Agent I-82B shivered... "Who told you those things? Those are false. I personally bury that guy whose story you're telling me under layers of liquid metal and an experimental exoskeleton... and.... PHAZON? How is possible? Already!"
Both the fact he had been discovered while he was lying had put him in a crisis. Attempting to rationalize a way to test the Phazon, he looked at the Zoomer he had caught before. With a smirk, he threw the poor creature into the phazon. It went down with a noisy PLUF!
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 am

Orty sighed. "Hello? I do exist here." She said, staring at the two. She was happy for her voice modifier. To everyone else, she was a man.

---

Samus stood up again. "Well then, if that's true, we should get going. The last thing we need is another Phaaze."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

"Old Bird found some evidence proving my theory. The three planets, Bryyo Elysia and Norion all lead to Phaaze, but Tallon IV and Aether lead somewhere else..."
Metroid got up as well and walked over to the main building.
"I've waited a long time to go hunting with the Hatchling."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Agent I-82B looked at Orty... From the movence, the newcomer was a human, gender... still unknown. What if he/she/ it had heard the story?

"Oh, hello, newcomer. Are we on the same side? And, more importantly, how long have you been here listening to us?"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Orty sighed. "I was here when I watched mister Exalyn here was drinking some gold phazon. I've pretty much been listening to the entire conversation, waiting until you noticed I even existed. You're a member of the Federation, right?" She folded her arms across her chest-plate. "Really, can't you pay more attention to your surroundings?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 pm

"Why should I? - Xanny proudly replied back - My tentacles are prepared for any movement too near my personal area, be it a person or a beam.... Anyway, yes, I am Agent I_82B of the Federation... and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Phazon Crisis
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next