Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Empty
PostSubject: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 am

"Today we have two class A fighters people! please welcome...ESPERA NOTA!" espera walks into the ring and says "Thanks for agreeing to spar Hiraito. I appreciate it." then readies his equipment. "And in this corner, a bounty hunter who specializes in fire equipment, please welcome... HIRAITO KILEPURA!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 am

Hiraito walks in and says, "Yeah, sure thing. I needed something to do to fire up my gear again."
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 am

"cool. may the best man win, huh?" espera says, and then he fires off a laser shot and an acid shot from his hand cannons at Hiraito.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 am

Hiraito jumps to the side and switches to the annihilator beam and fires off a couple shots before firing a semi-charged shot.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:16 am

the acid shot hit the ground where Hiraito had been and turned it into acid, which in turn turned the ground surrounding it into acid, and so on and so forth. Espera jumped to the side to avoid the shots fired by Hiraito, but of course the shots, even the charged one, hit him before he could escape. he lashed out at Hiraito with his tentacles, trying to grab him so he could end the fight quickly.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 am

"Not so fast with the tentacles." he says as his cannon charges before aiming it at Espera. "Sonic..." he begins as the charge finishes before saying, "Boom!" As he says that he fires the Sonic Boom feature of the annihilator beam, which is the one that uses up missiles with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 am

"I know that attack!" Espera says as he gets hit by the instantaneous attack. He then begins charging his black hole rifle and his blast rifle. he continues to fire acid shots, which pass through his tentacles, and attack with his tentacles. (posted in "random room" I think you'll like it.)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am

Hiraito switches to his dark plasma beam and fires shots at the tentacles that he dodges while also dodging the acid shots.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 am

the shots hit. mostly because espera does not bother to have them dodge as they are made out of pure phazon, which his body produces now, and thus can regenerate at an extreme rate. they continue seeking Hiraito out, and espera continues firing on him. ((YOU'RE BACK! YAAAYYY! why didn't you post earlier? *sad face* also, the random room has gotten more and more funny. so funny that I now have to hold in my laughter or I'll be told to remove myself from the forum for the night. *super sad face+cry*))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 am

(OOC: The dark plasma beam doesn't use phazon. It's a combination of the dark beam and the plasma beam from prime 1. It fires like the dark beam, but faster and the shots stick and burn.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:41 am

((no, his tentacles are made out of phazon, and thus, given that his body is now producing the stuff fast enough for this, his tentacles regenerate quickly. they can't be destroyed for very long. he did not have them dodge, I knew/know that the dark plasma beam is not phazon based, I read the thread he essentially got it in. sorry for the confusion.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 am

Hiraito seeing as his opponent is intent on grabbing him he moves back further and switches his arm cannon to alt form. He grabs his plasma energy sword and activates it. "Time to trim those vine-like tentacles of yours." he says as he readies the blade. It loads three cartridges and energy encircles it. Hiraito then swings full force at Espera, the blade extending until it reaches past Espera in mid swing, hopefully catching him off guard.

(OOC: Okay, I didn't know what you were referring to. Thanks for clearing that up.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 am

then espera fires his combo attack (the shot from the black hole rifle) at Hiraito's sword, blocking the attack by removing the energy it is made of from this dimension "awww. I was saving that for you. well, I guess this will have to do." he says, and then fires his blast rifle at Hiraito, still firing acid shots and using his tentacles to hopefully stop Hiraito in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 am

Hiraito jumps back and stands straight up. "Bring down thy wrath, Shin Plasma Form." he says. His suit replies with, "Plasma Drive." His suit bursts with energy as it enters Shin Plasma Mode, pushing away all tentacles that were near him. His suit emanating a red energy like aura as he looks at Espera. He then leaps into the air, coming at Espera. The sword loads three more cartridges and is enveloped with the same energy as before. Heat shields at 200% "Load cartridge." he says right before his arm loads a cartridge, energy overflowing from his right arm. As he comes down on Espera, he swings the blade, extending like before at him. After swinging the blade he releases it and charges down, bringing his right fist down to either hit Espera directly or hit the ground beneath him. Before impact he yells. "Plasma Smasher!"

(OOC: Plasma Smasher is like an over powered version of a falcon punch, but on impact it causes a massive explosion of plasma energy and fire that engulfs everything within a certain radius.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 am

((I have not seen any of these things. when..I am so confused.I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're just pulling shit out of your ass, because I have read your thing for Hiraito, and I don't remember it mentioning those abilities. I'm going to check again after this post, but I don't know if I'll see these things. oh, by the way, you posted this right after I went down stairs and came back up. it was extremely ironic, and funny. very funny.))

((edit: it did mention shin plasma mode, so I apologize for that, but can't he only hold four cartridges at any one time? I do believe I have seen mention of that, and read it in the bio thing.))

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to tell the information that was mentioned as being something that would be added)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 am

(OOC: The blade has separate cartridges than his arm cannon. I guess I forgot to mention on there that it has only six cartridges that have to be reloaded manually for the blade when his cannon has four. It's cartridge system is like that of a revolver. I'll have to update that to include the blade has separate cartridges. I swore I made that change a while ago, but oh well. If you recheck you'll see Plasma Smasher is one of his weapon ability things. That's his cannon alt form's special attack using a cartridge. He also has one for his normal cannon mode that's just as devastating. One more thing, his Plasma Smasher attack also creates craters.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm

((I did on the plasma smasher, thanks for the warning, but by now the entire arena's probably one big crater that's quickly increasing down. the acid mode you see. it does not stop until the thing it hit is eaten, and that can be devastating to the ground, as it does not stop then until the planet itself is destroyed, or manually stopped from a "switch" on his hand cannons.)) espera tries to dodge the "quake" caused by the plasma smasher, but fails, and takes heavy damage. he uses an older weapon, the cannon mode of his combined pistols, and fires a shot at Hiraito. (it's as powerful as one and a half super missiles right now.)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

(OOC: Did Espera get pushed back at all from his attack? It kinda affects my strategy for a counterattack.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 am

((no. he stayed pretty much in the same place.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 pm

(OOC: But there is some distance between them? If so, how much? And in what state are his tentacles?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:26 am

((yeah, there's distance between them. he uses the fact that his tentacles can redistribute the phazon to make them longer to his advantage; in plain English (because I think it's funny to say both) they can extend and retract. they would be about, I don't know,...let's say twelve meters apart. best I can think of right now, I just woke up. also, state? what does that mean here?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:24 am

(OOC: I mean how damaged they are.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 am

((ah, they have taken next to no damage due to regenerating. they grow back from phazon his suit/body makes actively at this point.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am

(OOC: That's hard to believe since Hiraito's blast creates a huge crater while next to him. I'd think that they would have been blown off or dangling or something.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am

((never said that they did not get blown off, but they originate from inside his body, and get regenerated by phazon being converted into more tentacle mass.))

((edit: is that too much or something? this is a repost and edit.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota   Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiraito Kilepura vs Espera Nota
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next