Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am

"A little. I can't help myself, and I wanted to help make sure this kind of thing did not happen to you again." he tells her, then continues on the very long tour, mostly right now of the BEL.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 am

"What exactly did you do to me?" Talon asked, still following him through the tour. She didn't really care that he experimented on her, she just wanted to know what he did to her.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 am

"Just a few minor enhancements to your skin. Now you will be very hard to burn with acid." Espera answers. "Anything you want to ask about the BEL?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 am

"Thanks for that then," Talon said. "What kind of experiments do you have here?" she asked, playing with her original demon blade turned into a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 am

"Oh, thousands upon thousands of experiments. Some are on living things, some just experimental technology, some on other things, but I've been working on only a few myself. My metroids are allowed to do just about whatever they want if we have the resources for it. I only do a few things anymore in comparison." he tells her. "Would you like a souvenir? We have quite a few of some things, and you could take one as a pet if you like." He asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 am

"Not really sure," Talon said, referring to the question about keeping one as a pet. "Could I get back to you on that? That's something I'd want to think about first," she said after thinking for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

"Sure, it was just a thought that popped into my head all of a sudden." he answers, then continues with the tour.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 am

Talon kept following him, putting her dagger away in the form of a katana, looking around at all the experiments as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 am

there were quite a few experiments, so many it was not even funny, but to put things in perspective: his ship made planet zebes look like a pond compared to a planet. if you could imagine it, there was a good chance he had it, though modified. including ridley clones, kraid clones, mother brains (deactivated), acid worms, nightmares, the lot. he had every single thing that was on the zeltzegua orbital space station. and quite a bit more too.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 am

"Do you have any facehuggers that could impregnate me and wouldn't eat my insides when it comes out?" Talon asked curiously, still following him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

"Ummm....I don't know what you're talking about." he answers, having only been included in the metroid universe until very recently. he only knew about the last stage of the xenomorph regular life cycle: the Alien. he did not know about facehuggers and/or chestbursters, or queens as a regular thing (any xenomorph can become a queen given enough time).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

"Those things that grab on to your face to make more xenomorphs," Talon said. "I would have let one do it before, but apparently those ones would rip me apart before I could regenerate so I wouldn't survive," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 am

"I still don't know what you're talking about. What's a xenomorph?" Espera informs Vance, then asks of her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am

"Those aliens on the planet," Talon said. She decided to stop asking because she already figured out he didn't have one, so she started thinking of a different one to keep as a pet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 am

"You mean like that guy I brought aboard the ship?" Espera asks, even more confused, "Or that other kind?" he finishes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 am

"The kind whose queen burned the hell out of me," Talon said. "Those black aliens with the blade tail things," she also said incase that wasn't clear enough. She wanted to move on with the tour.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 am

"Oh those. I don't have any of those, but if you want something similar, and better in my eyes, I can sell you one. I made a series of creatures similar to those things, I think you met one? that guy I had with me when I came busting into the temple place, who was riding on another one of those black alien things. his name is Gene X-13A7. I never really thought of a real name for him, that's his serial number essentially." Espera tells Vance, then moves on with the tour. they arrive at one room that has really human like females, but there are two things that ruin the picture: cat ears and a cat tail. "These are the cat girls I made for the fuck of it. Any comments?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 am

"Can I pet or hug them?" Talon asked. She was watching the catgirls, clearly liking them/finding them really cute. "And I think I'd like one of those creatures that you said Gene was. Does the process impregnate me like the facehuggers? I kinda want mine to be half-demon to see what it would look like."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 am

"No, but I could make one with genitalia to mate with you so you can have your kid. if you want. it would take a while though." he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 am

"I'm not quite sure about that one, this means I would have to [CENSORED] it?" Talon asked. "I think I'll think about it for a while," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 am

"Yeah, you would." he answers. ((sorry, eating a pear and typing at the same time.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 am

"But can I still pet one of the catgirls? They're really cute," Talon said, still watching the catgirls. "I want to hug one," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 am

"sure you can pet and hug one." Espera says, then opens the cage door, and the cage sucks Vance in unless she can grab the doorway, and then the catgirls might get out. "Pet them all you want, tell me when you want out. we don't let the catgirls have the chance to get out, so that's why this stuff." Espera tells her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 am

Talon hugged one of the catgirls right after getting sucked in, petting two other ones at the same time somehow, petting their cat ears affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:48 am

the cat girls were, as always due to a glitch in the cloning process from the DNA, in heat. "Watch out for the heating issue." Espera says, revealing in a veiled way about the problem with them. (there are only three, they were cloned from a DNA code made on it's own.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: