Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon vs Samus(AU scene)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Empty
PostSubject: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 am

christen MX wrote:
"But you will not kill your sister either anymore?" ridley continues the questioning. Samus is walking away, having payed her respects on last time she wanted to leave and get her suit and kill ridley while on another planet.

"Heh. Who said anything about that?" Talon asked with a grin, activating his powersuit, firing his grapple beam toward Samus's back while she was walking away. If it connected, he would swing his fist straight at her face. If he missed, he would simply draw his high frequency sword.

(Just for fun, Battle music kicks in at this point)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Samus, both not expecting and turned away from the grapple beam, was caught easily, however, she plants her left foot in the ground as she is being pulled back by the beam, catches Talon's fist mid swing and counters with a powerful kick from her right foot.
(I like your music selection quite a bit. also, this is not even close to as badass as what I imagine her doing. let's hope that I can capture at least a fraction of Samus' badass with further posts.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 pm

(The song is used during a rival fight in the game, so I figured it fit)
Talon took the kick, sending him flying back, digging his boots into the ground to stabilize himself. "Was really hoping that wouldn't end the fight, glad I was right!" he said as he charged straight at her, swinging his HF Sword at her, energy surging through the metal blade for a charged strike.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Samus pulls out her paralyzer and activates the plasma whip function, blocking the sword strike with a whip "slash", wrapping the tendril of plasma around Talon's sword and pulling hard, trying to draw him in for a powerful attack. if Samus is successful, she rips the sword out of Talon's hand with her whip before wrapping it around his neck and pulling, attempting to either strangle him or break his neck with the force.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Talon decided to make this interesting, letting her pull the sword from his grip without any sort of resistance, activating his grapple beam and switching settings out, setting it to stay out in a whip form, swinging it right at her whip to deflect it. If it manages to wrap around instead, he tries to pull the paralyzer out of her hand, or at least hold it still enough to shoot her. "Come on, don't come at me with that backup weapon, that's just holding back! Go all out, show us what that suit can do!" he said, firing a shot with his pistol.

(I really should update what grapple beam modifications he has, because it sounds like I'm making this up as I go when I'm really not.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:31 pm

(okay, the original form was most definitely just a backup weapon, but the paralyzer whip is badass, you HAVE to admit that.)
the grapple whip strike deflects Samus' paralyzer, but she quickly follows up with grabbing Talon's HF sword out of the air, where it was thrown, and whipping it at him with incredible force, running straight at him before the action even finishes and beginning to execute a powerful melee combo including punches kicks and whip strikes, ending in a roundhouse kick followed by an upside down spin kick.
*Meanwhile* Espera is sitting back in his ship surrounded by shapeshifted and later stage metroids in a giant theater, watching the fight unfold in front of them, captured by the surveillance nano-bots he has follow Samus which alert him to anything interesting that happens to or around her.
((the *Meanwhile* was actually supposed to be part of the last post in a slightly different form, but I couldn't edit it after forgetting to put it in due to internet troubles from my mother uploading something to someone. so I had to modify it and put it in here.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Talon's suit's shield absorbed most of the impact, causing heavy damage to his shielding but the blade only just pierced his chest, leaving it hanging off of him. In a painful yet quick maneuver, he kicked it out of himself at just the right angle, knocking it out of him while ensuring minimal damage, the suit sparking at the area that it was hit. He blocked the kicks and punches while the weapon was sent in the air, taking several hits with the energy whip before jumping up to catch the sword.
(It is, but he just wants to fight Samus at her full potential, rather than just in her zero suit.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:46 pm

(Hey, she's putting up a damn good fight considering. Also, she isn't in her zero suit, but her more regular clothing, she doesn't have access to her suit right now. Sucks for her huh?)
As Talon jumps up, Samus charges her paralyzer quickly, firing off a paralyzing shot at him mid-jump and if it lands, grabbing the sword as it falls and slashing at Talon when he falls down to her level. if it misses she follows up by lashing out with her whip, attempting to grab by his leg and slam him into the ground, this is also followed by her grabbing the sword as it falls, by instead of slashing, she pulls a link a la twilight princess (she jumps up and stabs the sword down with incredible force at Talon's chest, mainly taken from the final fight with Ganondorf as link impales him with the master sword)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Talon's eyes widened as he was impaled by his own sword after being slammed to the ground, twitching a bit. The blade didn't sever his spine, but it went straight through a lung, causing him to cough roughly. He laid there for a minute, letting out a choked laugh under his cracked helmet, sparks and blood coming from his suit. "This is where it gets fun..." he said, activating the PED in his suit which supercharged his regeneration, rising up through the blade and grabbing it, coated in Phazon enhanced blood, giving it a perpetual blue glow. "Let's go!" he said before swinging his blade at her, sending an sword-beam of Phazon at her before following it up with a blink attack, teleporting toward her and trying to punch her with a fist charged with Phazon. The wound still didn't heal entirely, but he was stabilized. Or, more likely, had too much Phazon and adrenaline running through him to care.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Samus bends backwards and then flips, dodging the phazon wave before dodging (like in metroid other M but without the thruster help) to the right, being just barely missed by the phazon empowered punch,(...wait, okay I need to point out that I had intended her to take the sword out and keep it, I don't know where to go in either direction, but I had more for that route than this one. excellent post though.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:09 pm

(I figured she left it in, considering Ganondorf died with the sword sticking out of him)
Talon disabled the helmet to his suit, which was impeding his vision anyway. Plus he was getting very, very annoyed with the vital injury alarms going off in his head. He swung several more sword beams at her, firing his pistol along with them. In a quick motion, he tossed his sword straight at her. It was a rather stupid move, but considering his wounds plus hypermode he wasn't exactly thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 pm

(No, I just meant the impaling thing. my intent was to give you the chance to get it back some way, like kicking her off and grabbing the sword or something. also, wow. I guess thanks may be in order for that move, don't just disregard what was being said above (it was before I saw that throwing part), but don't worry about it. this works plenty well.)
Samus dodges the sword beams each in turn, flipping all over the place and blocking one with her whip, all the while spinning out of the way of the pistol shots. When Talon throws his sword at her she dodges to the side, turning a hundred and eighty degrees and grabbing the sword by the hilt as it flies past her, being incredibly lucky not to have caught the blade. She fires a shot from her paralyzer at Talon before rushing in with a thrust from the sword and a wide strike with her plasma whip.
*Meanwhile* On Espera's ship, the entire crew, including Espera, is hooting and hollering; absolutely loving all this action. One metroid screams out "Kick that bitch!" without thinking, but with all the noise around, isn't found out.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Talon deflected the paralyzer shot with his own plasma whip, sidestepping the sword thrust and attempting to roundhouse kick her in the side of the head in retaliation. If it connected, he would fire a shot with his energy weapon toward her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Samus does a side flip to dodge the roundhouse, continuing with her original whipping idea, but ending with trying to whip his leg out from under him and whip him up into the air and then into the ground.
(bleh, I hate posting short. but this is the best I got right now.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Talon felt the whip wrap around his leg, activating his gravity boots to hold himself to the ground much more effectively, attempting to grab her in return with his energy whip. If it connected, instead of throwing her, it would send an electric shock through her body, which he would follow up with a flying knee to the face.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm

(what sword? Doesn't Samus have the only material sword in his possession right now?)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 pm

(Oh shit I'm dumb. And I just said he threw it at her too. I'll just say he activated his gravity boots or something instead.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Samus slashes quickly with the stolen sword, knocking the whip away and using the momentum to give her use of the whip more force, still attempting to at least knock Talon off balance long enough to attack him, but preferably following with her original idea and throwing him into the air to slam him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Talon grinned as she knocked his whip away, the whip instead wrapping around the blade of the sword, as was his backup plan. He sent the electrical current through the sword, forcing her to either drop the sword or open herself up for an attack, charging straight at her in the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Instead, Samus spins herself quickly, breaking free of the whip before much damage could be done, pulling on Talon's leg harder. Talon would also find reprieve from his own attack when she breaks free, as her paralyzer transmits the shock through itself into Talon, acting similar to Samus' second grapple beam (from super).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Talon felt the whip wrap around his leg harder, his shield absorbing the shock. And being overloaded by it, causing the blue parts of his suit to flash red, cracks forming at the leg portion. He disengaged the suit, letting it convert to energy into his skull suit, trying to kick the whip off of him, even trying to swing his own at it to knock it away.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Talon is successful at breaking Samus' paralyzer's hold on his leg, but with her paralyzer released, Samus begins firing at Talon, with intermittent whip strikes between shots, trying to wear him down until hyper-mode wore off. She of all people would recognize the activation of hyper-mode.
(I figure it would still be active considering he can use it regardless of his suit status.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Talon's perception of time was slowed a bit, from the combination of adrenaline and the hyper mode that still didn't wear off, trying to deflect the shots with equal shots, stopping to block the whip strikes in between shots. If there was even a slight pause, he would grab the sword with his whip and pull it to his hand, swinging a quick pattern at the ground and kicking the resulting severed chunk of ground straight at Samus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Talon was not so lucky; Samus didn't let up one bit, nor did she loosen her grip on the sword, still simply biding her time until hyper-mode wore off.
*Meanwhile* Espera and the crew watch on, one of them shouts "JUST GET BACK TO THE AWESOME FIGHTING ALREADY!" Which gets quite a few shouts of agreement.
(I'm sorry to leave on such a mediocre post, but I need to go to sleep. This battle is awesome, and you are awesome for thinking of it. I'm sorry for not being awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Talon, getting tired of this, decided to go on the offensive, charging straight through her shots, shrugging them off as much as he could, taking quite a bit of damage from the attack, one of the paralyzer shots even blinding him in one eye temporarily. He swung his fist straight at her, knowing she was just trying to wear him down. He wouldn't tell her the reason for initiating the fight in the first place until the time was right.

(It's fine man. Night!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon vs Samus(AU scene)   Talon vs Samus(AU scene) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon vs Samus(AU scene)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next