Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon Aran vs Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Talon dropped from Killer Queen as it flew by the arena, landing with a roll before standing up, dusting off his reaper suit and letting out the glaive, throwing it in the air and catching it. "Who do I get to kill?" he asked, retracting his helmet into the suit.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:25 pm

A spacio-temporal rift opens up at the other end of the arena, and from it emerges the half man, half machine known only as "Lost". His expression displays the sorrow he has suffered from for so long, and as he notices the crowd watching from the seats above and around the arena, he cringes, almost shrinking in on himself. Lost hated crowds, and having all eyes on him was abhorrent for someone with such a complex. In an attempt to lessen the affect that was had on him by the presence of so many, Lost dons his armor, materializing it from his internal storage.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Talon looked on at his opponent. "Ah come on, that's no fun. Guy doesn't even look like he wants to be here," he said, spinning the glaive before his helmet appeared over his head, retracting the glaive into his wrist and pulling out the integrated pistols of his suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:39 pm

"...eep." is all that escapes Lost's mouth. (I'm going to introduce something I should have earlier, combat mode. Someone like Lost would need it to survive in battle. it's kind of like the system taking control in the robo-cop remake, whenever RC enters combat situations, except Lost actually acts like a robot, just faster acting. and scarier.) Then Combat Mode takes over. "Activating hyper-acceleration cannon." plays inside of Lost's helmet as his right forearm transforms into it's weapon form, ending with Lost pointing his cannon at Talon and firing a single shot to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Talon leaned to the right to avoid the shot, aiming his pistols right at Lost and opening fire, firing several nova beam rounds toward him, strafing to the side to attempt to avoid incoming fire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:07 pm

((...okay, when you said that, I immediately went to wiki to find what I needed to explain stuff. then I realized once I found the page I was looking for... I realized just how unfair that weapon is in PVP like this. Here's why: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervelocity))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:17 pm

(I forgot I wasn't playing Vance, shit. Let's say he blinks away from it instead.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:20 pm

((did you read the first paragraph at least? on the article on wiki?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Talon took that shot right through the chest. "Ah, bullshit," was all he could let out before the impact vaporized him.
Afterward the arena judges passed a rule banning the use of the word hyperacceleration or hypervelocity or whatever science stuff just went on here. And any weapon that could be described with that word while the cleanup crew picked up Talon's ashes to put him back together for the next fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:30 pm

((...wasn't expecting that *laugh*, oh man, that actually made me laugh pretty hard. You didn't have to do that much though. I would have been fine with this one just getting struck out and ignored for the rest of time and then re-rolling the opponent.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talon Aran vs Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Lost   Talon Aran vs Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon Aran vs Lost
Page 1 of 1