Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Federation Hunter Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Federation Hunter Division Empty
PostSubject: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:33 am

After Samus left the Federation, the Federation decided they need more Bounty Hunters that they could properly regulate. They decided to start up the Hunter division.
Agents entrusted with much more authority than a regular bounty hunter and answering only to the highest ranking members of the Federation, they are given free reign of the galaxy, meant to preserve galactic stability in the way that Samus did. They often work alone, though they do occasionally work with eachother when the situation calls for it.
Agents are given free reign to do almost anything they want(often taking random missions to help people of the galaxy), though actions such as murdering civilians give them rogue agent status. A rogue agent is immediately slapped with a high paying bounty that any other Hunter can pick up, whether through killing them or arresting them.
To join the Hunter division, one must either have been a GHOST(who are now Hunters by default), or be a bounty hunter who has proven themselves to the Federation on numerous occasions.

Hunter agents:
Talon Locke
Leon Cayman
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Very interesting concept. ...I like. Though I feel quite fully that this would be more of a "Faction" rather than an "Organization", and I would actually recomend you moving it over, though I won't press the issue any more than mentioning it here this once (If you decide to move it, I will copy what I need and delete this post).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:25 pm

I figured it'd fit more in organization, since it's not a separate faction from the Federation.
Though I was also considering dropping this just because it was supposed to be my explanation for Talon Locke working for the Federation while not being restricted to black ops stuff, but I'm stuck between this and her going rogue to join Samus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Well, I still think it's a cool concept, and I would say it could easily still work even if you do decide that you want Talon Locke to go rogue with Samus.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Could always have the Hunter Division be a thing, just Locke goes rogue from it after meeting Samus or something.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 4:35 am

Yeah, that would actually make a bit of sense. and it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federation Hunter Division   Federation Hunter Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Federation Hunter Division
Page 1 of 1