Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:01 am

After Rose spins the bottle, it continues spinning for a surprisingly short time, only lasting around ten seconds before it comes to a stop, once more landing on Slyix. A vicious malicious grin spreads on Rose's face as her eyes become overshadowed by her bangs, and a terrifying chuckle emanates from her throat. "Alright then, let's see...What should I have you do?" Rose ponders, her face pointing at the ceiling as she strokes her chin with her thumb and index finger, holding onto her left elbow with her right hand. Rose ponders this question for nearly a full minute, before finally saying "Get on the table and do a sexy strip-tease!"
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 am

"Ugh,"Slyix grunts spilling his bottle. He can't refuse twice, this one can be argued not as bad as before. "Fine, but it won't be very entertaining." He says climbing onto the table activating his power amour before doing his dance. As the bartender gives him an Icy stare he then pretends to turn off his systems by voice saying, loud enough for the bartender to hear. "Suit disable all weapon systems for the next hour." He then proceeds to disable them manually since his suit lacks such voice fuction. During his 'tease' he takes off his helmet and stuff to tease stripping off the suit and stuff. When he was done embarrassing himself he sat down and disables his suit. With people angryly glaring at him, "What? She didn't say what I had to tease stripping off."
"You pussy," Slyix hears someone mutter, Slyix then picks up a napkin and crumpled it up as he throws it at him.
"Well my turn again," Slyix says spinning the bottle.
(I don't know who to land it on, and honestly don't really care who. So I'll go ahead and let you pick.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:25 am

(Yeah, not happening for a while. Apparently today is going to be, unnecessarily, taken up by clothes. What is with people and clothing? You only need two or three outfits for general occasions, one outfit for special occasions, and one or two for really casual occasions, and maybe something to sleep in if you sleep clothed. I'll PM you when I'm back.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 am

Talon Hawke walked out of the bathroom, stretching a bit. Wearing her leather jacket, black zero suit, and pretty much nothing else. There was something comfortable about pretty much wearing nothing to her. And it interfaced with her hand perfectly, too. She could use its functions through the suit's material.
She snuck behind Rose, giving her a hug from behind. "Anything happen while I was gone?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:35 am

"Talon?! Holy shit, when did you get here?! *hushed* And how did you know who I was?*/hushed* Anyway...um, well...We, well I, got Sammy here drunk off her ass ("WHOOO!" Samus exclaims, raising one hand in the air in a fist, with her fore and pinky fingers extended), an~~~d, we started a game of drunken spin the bottle." Rose replies. "Oh, and um...I guess it's finally Sammy's turn to take a dare, or remove an article of clothing if she can't or won't." Samus responds "I'm down, let's go.", not even bothering to check if the bottle actually was pointed at her (it was, don't get us wrong).

((Topic separate from the RP, CZ, have you checked out that character regi PM I sent you? And if so, please PM me your thoughts, I don't want the RP getting too crowded with this, but I do want to mention it. On an RP related note, I was figuring that Rose left Talon's side pre-Fusion, so that's why she's surprised that Talon can recognize her. Well, that combined with the fact that she looks almost nothing like she used to.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:45 am

(My intro was just figuring she came here along with her, but maybe it's just a coincidence. Or there's just something she can somehow spot)
"Lucky guess, I suppose?" Talon said. She also overheard the things that were being said, and there was only one shapeshifting girl she knew. And she didn't quite care if she got it wrong, she could just play it off as her being drunk, even though she wasn't. Alcohol didn't quite have the same effect on a Tawfretian mutant, at least in regular quantities. Simply put she'd probably have to down a whole keg just to feel somewhat drunk.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:41 am

(I want to post, but when does this take place. Is it before or after my 'Escape From the Federation' rp. I have two ideas, one for before, and one for after. But I need to know, all I know is that this is post-fusion. That and are there any other RP's that this takes place after that I should be aware of.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:48 am

(I don't know when the escape RP takes place. And this RP is at an undetermined point in the timeline, simultaneously existing ,in a state of flux most of the time, before and after all post-Fusion RPs to date, with no clear exact point of focus. Go with either idea, or a combination of both, since this RP is semi-canon rather than full or non-canon. And yes, I am serious. That's the kind of RP these bar-topics are.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:09 am

"Talon, hehe," Slyix laughs, revealing that he was listening in "I've met and heard of so many named Talon. Though there is one I always remember. What's the last name again, ha, Here I say I will always remember and my mind is a bit foggy. Adrian, Alan, wait, I think it was Aran, Talon Aran. The dumb bastard was no fun, he always kept his cool. I could isult him until the universe seizes to exist and he won't throw one punch out of anger. It really pissed me off whenever I'd try to isult him. Now enough of my rambling, who did the bottle land on."

(I decided to go with neither idea and just winged it. And speaking of Talon, hey CZ! I'M still waiting to know what Talon does next in escape from the federation, and knowing my luck you posted while I typed this, or not.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:07 am

"It landed on Sammy here. Go easy on her, will you? She's so drunk she doesn't know any better." Rose tells him, to which "Sammy" replies "FUCK THAT! Give me wha*HIC!*tever you wan' I'll do it. *HIC!*" as she wobbles a little in her seat, seeming just a tad less drunk than earlier (though not by much). "Oh god, don't say that. Do you know what kind of dares exist out there? Trust me you don't want to. Don't give her anything perverted and lewd Slyix, pervy is fine, but not full on perverted and lewd, no sex things." Rose says, to Samus and then Slyix in turn.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:11 am

Talon sat down next to Rose, watching the game. "Talon's a pretty common name it seems for...some reason. Guess people can't think of other names I suppose," she said. "I'm Hawke, and I heard about that Aran guy. He sounds like a jackass," she said.
"Aw come on, sex dares are fun," she said.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 am

(Sorry for not being around to post. I've been busy lately. Anyway let's continue,)

"Have you paid any attention? I'm not for that perverted dare stuff. You want to see something sexual you earn it, you don't force a chick to give it to you through some dumass dare." Slyix then finished his second bottle of alcohol,

"I dare you to steal us ALL a round of shots, execpt for me, I want another bottle." Slyix continued with many muttering how they liked the idea of free booze.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:58 am

Samus shakily stands up from her seat, almost falling over and having to catch herself on the table in the process, saying in slurred speech "I'll be right back." As she walks, she looks like she has more confidence in her actions and movements, maybe more than she should. She walks up to the barkeep and says quite proudly in her drunken slur and stupor "I... am going to be stealing a round of shots for everyone at that table" pointing to the table where they're all playing their stupid silly little game "and a bottle for that guy." and she points at Slyix, "And there is nothing you can do about it." The barkeep looks at Samus, looks at the table full of kids and elders drinking, and then the bottle on the table, connects the dots and says "Oh, would you look at the time, I just so happen to have to go and get another case of beers. Nobody had better STEAL ANYTHING while I'm gone, cause I would have no way of knowing." He then walks out from behind the bar while Samus is giggling uncontrollably to herself, thinking (in her drunken stat of mind) that she had fooled him and gotten the upper hand. Meanwhile, while the barkeep is walking away, he makes a quick stop at the table, putting his hand on Slyix's shoulder and whispers in his ear "I'll be putting everything she takes on your tab mister quick-shot." before walking out, seemingly going to get a case of the aforementioned beer. Samus takes this "opportunity" to pour a drink, that she picks out randomly, for each patron at the table, and grabs a random bottle of booze for Slyix. She then returns, putting a shot in front of each drinker at the table, and one in front of Talon, and plunks the bottle down in front of Slyix, a proud, if drunk as hell, look on her face as she beams at Slyix having completed her mission. Were Slyix to examine the bottle, he would see that it has no label sticker, is a squarish fifth gallon seemingly glass bottle, and has a very in depth "cartoon" skull on one face. The liquid in the bottle is almost untouched, and the wax-like seal on the cap looks unopened. The reasons behind this would be fairly obvious, looking at the liquid and the bottom of the bottle, the latter stating in bold numerics "255 proof", and the former being a mostly clear, intensely (and brightly) glowing deep blue. If he were to examine the skull a bit more indepthly, he would see letters in an unrecognizable language spelling out something he could somehow read as "Blue Death", written out on the forehead of the design.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 am

Talon sat down next to Rose, laying her head on her shoulder as she took her shot with her, downing it immediately. She materialized a throwing knife in her left hand, just throwing it in the air and catching it over and over again. Being sure to not mess it up and have it hit Rose.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:03 am

Slyix cringed when Samus says she was going to steal everyone some drinks. It was clear that he cringed as his shoulders jumped up and his teeth clenched together, a few people were laughing at his reaction.

After the bartender had left Slyix banged his head on the table and whispered "Note to self, don't have a drunk ass steal for you,"

After examining the he bottle he said, "What the hell is this stuff. It's the oddest bottle of Booze I've ever seen. The thing looks that Poison to me! And the Blue Death isn't giving good vibes either. I've heard Phazon go by that name before and I am not drinking anything related to Phazon."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am

"Holy Shit!" Ralia exclaims, "I didn't realize they sold Blue Death in this galaxy! If you don't want it, give it to me!" "She" continues. "HOLD IT! If he's going to give it away, he has to give me half, I haven't had good Blue Death since the Chozo disappeared and stopped making it." Rose tells her. "Alright, we split it." Ralia responds. They then shake hands.

(The original versions of this post had Rose explaining one of two origins for the drink, the first where her substitute daddy came up with the drink for a tabletop roleplaying game he made with a few friends, where it is distilled with magic to achieve literal 255 Proof, or 127.5% alcohol content. The other had her describing how the Chozo made the drink because other races liquors were unable to get them drunk due to their enhanced metabolism, and Rose helped them create it and, while they were drunk off it, name it after said liquor conceptualized by her SD, not mentioning the SD. Both would have also mentioned how the only version made by and available to humans was a cheap knock-off of the real Chozo stuff, and that it could only be gotten from a specific dealer in a place I named but forgot the name for, which the Barkeep, who would have suddenly appeared like a ninja, would say is exactly where he gets this stuff. She would have also informed Slyix that it was unrelated to Phazon, but would probably still kill him, so he should be wary. Or give it to her. Everything but the actions and words...well, hell, even some of those, that I've mentioned is actually canon, that's the origin of "Blue Death".)

Meanwhile, Samus is spinning the bottle with all her strength, causing it to begin flying off the table straight up as it spins like helicopter blades for a short time, eventually coming down and "landing" on one of the patrons (an attractive looking human female, appearing to be somewhere in her mid twenties, and having auburn hair stretching down to the mid-point of her back). Samus eyes the girl, squinting as the alcohol works its horrid magicks on her mind still, and she grins and says "I dare you to take a swig of that" Pointing to the "Blue Death" bottle, walking up to her and whispering in her ear "And pass it mouth-to-mouth to him." pointing at Slyix. She may be drunk, but she just stole that alcohol for him, and he is damn well drinking some.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

Slyix poured some of the Blue Death into a small shot glass and smelled it. It didn't smell deadly, he decided to take a sip. Hoping the Chozo DNA infusion he recieved From the Space Pirates wasn't half-assed, he also hoped that even if it wasn't half assed that the drink wouldn't kill him anyway.
He took a sip, but before he could swallow it he Spit it out in shock after hearing Samus's Dare. He was actually quite irritated, the stuff was pretty good.
However the thing that bugged him most was that he had no control over the dare Samus gave out. He took a swig straight from the bottle and swallowed it. He felt around his body. He wasn't dead, that's good. Slyix hoped the bottle of Blue Death would help him stop being so nitpicky about the dares and actually enjoy them, even the perverted ones. The lady then took the bottle from Slyix.

"This can't be so bad," Slyix thought to himself. "She is nice looking."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Talon watched as he took the drink. The alcohol content reminded her of the stuff Tawfretians drank when she hung out at camps of scavengers. It was believed to cure(or at least help with) radiation poisoning from the Phazon, though she figured it was just to get drunk as hell. They had a ton of alcohol content because Phazon mutation increased resistance to alcohol.
It reminded her because she actually felt it effecting her.

Talon could feel the area shaking a little bit, but otherwise she was alright. She poked Rose, watching the other two.
(Bumping because I kinda want this topic to come back to be honest)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm

(Alright, but tell me why the place started shaking please)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 5:31 pm

(It wasn't, she's just getting drunk)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 2:51 am

"Yes Talon? What is it?" Rose asks as Talon pokes her, watching in disbelief as Slyix drinks straight from the bottle as the pretty girl starts to fulfill her dare, taking a swig of the Blue Death, walking over to him, leaning down, and locking her lips with his to pass the alcohol to him as per order. She manages to get back to her seat and spin the bottle before the half-shot she put in her mouth and passed to Slyix takes effect, and she falls over, unconscious and barely avoiding a state of cardiac arrest, and glowing a bit blue. Most of the patrons gawk at her and then Slyix [who is actually DRINKING the stuff that did this basically just by contact]. Rose walks over, swishing something around in her mouth before opening it wide and letting her tongue slide out, a substance that would be saliva if it were anyone else dripping from her tongue in one solid stream. As soon as it hits her body, it gets absorbed into her skin, the glow subsides, and her breathing gets easier and becomes even. This gets her plenty of stares in her own right, both for the way she did what she did, and the fact that it worked like it did. "You all know I'm weird, stop looking at me like that." Their eyes return to their drinks and a murmur runs through the crowd, a few "that's more than just weird, what the hell?" type comments rumble up in hushed tones.

A ship lands somewhere on Daiban, cloaked to hide its occupant from any potential prying eyes. He needs this, and he can't have anyone interrupting him and pulling him into whatever business they want him for. One of the problems with running an intergalactic business that deals with both sides like he does: he always has more work to do. Today, he just wants to relax, get some drinks, and fuck about with people who wouldn't recognize him, hence why he's here on Daiban going to the least known bar in the galaxy. By the time he reaches the door, he begins to understand just what that entails, and all because of the raucous laughter and...well..everything ELSE he's hearing from in there.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 7:20 am

"Just uhhhh...Wanted to boop ya," Talon said playfully as she took another drink of the blue death. It was actually pretty good. "So how's it going and stuff?" she asked. Her voice was a little slurred but otherwise she was thinking mostly clearly. It was really hard to get a drakolith drunk enough to lose control.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 7:43 am

(Blue Death is also REALLY alcoholic, more so than the alcohol content alone implies. Normally, a shot is enough to outright KILL someone.)
Rose covers her mouth, a mostly silenced "Pfft!" escaping her lips as she tries rather desperately to stifle her laughter when Talon tells her that she just wanted to boop Rose. "Well, why don't we save the 'booping' for when we're in private, mm'kay?" Rose says, a somewhat naughty tone to her voice, a tinkling laugh coming out, bringing to mind the impression of tiny silver bells ringing. In the middle of her laughter however, she stops dead, her whole body stiffening up and shivering, as every instinct in her everything howls and screams to "RUN!". Immediately following this, a man with long brown hair tied down in a ponytail walks through the front entrance, wearing black combat-boots and armored pants, and a white tank-top, a handgun holstered on each hip. Rose sits completely still, eyes wide and full of instinctual fear as the man walks past, and sits comfortably at the bar proper, saying "Give me whatever you recommend compadre." Sounding for all he's worth like some guy in an old Earth "Western" film, while simultaneously giving off the air of a man who just doesn't give a shit. Rose gets up shakily and starts moving to leave as the bar tender gets the strange man his drink, but the man turns his head slightly and says "And where do you think you're goin'...X?" freezing her in place once more. Her entire body shakes violently with fear, seemingly all because of this man, and in her eyes are reflected true and pure HORROR.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:00 am

Talon could feel the guy's presence, and after he said that thing she growled a little and her claws audibly came out of her fingernails. She actually painted her claws, they were colored black. But she otherwise kept quiet, listening in to see what happens. She was prepared to kick someone's ass if he's threatening Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 am

"Relax. I'm not here for you, I'm here for booze and a nice night of bullshit 'n play. Why would I ruin that by chowing down on ya?" He says to Rose. Her body doesn't believe him, but her conscious mind can tell he's speaking only truth. "Di'n't espect ta see you here master, good ta see ya 'gain." He says, intentionally dropping sections out of his words to make them all the less menacing. Only those around him can really decide whether it worked or not. Rose returns to her seat, still a bit stiff and shaking up a storm, but obviously calmer, and in control of herself after his attempt to assuage her fears. As she does, Samus looks to him, her eyes widening as the drunkenness drains away and she says in a confused voice "You...?" looking at him like she remembered him, but couldn't place where that memory came from, because she could swear she never met anyone who looked or sounded like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next