Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 am

Sylux tapped the control keys that were needed to open the door of his observation tower that was centered in the middle of a small fortress that once belonged to space pirates years ago only to be taken from them by sylux himself.He was expecting a visitor that he knew in his early years so he climbed up the 500 staircases to reach the main observation deck when he saw a small ship passing the fortress."Activate Defences"Ordered Sylux and as soon as he said that the statues all around the inside of the fortress perimeter flickered to life.The statues were shaped to look like sylux himself."By your command lord sylux"Replied the statues."Unidentified personnel hear me this is sylux speaking and I order you to stand down and leave this planet immediately or my men will strike you down".Sylux raised his binoculars to see who was flying the ship but dropped them as he realised that it was an old enemy that came to attack him."no it cannot be,h,h,he is supposed to be dead....
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Agent I-82B was piloting the ship against the Pirate Defense. As his General had said, he had to catch an hunter who was know to have taken over the place. He had disactivated his termal shield in exchange to something who could have protected more from plasma attacks. As he heard a metallic voice, he just soundproofed the ship: he was bored of the cliched villain speech!

"Full speed", he said pulling a lever
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:29 am

"Do you think by capturing me you will earn freedom,well think again,Captain shoot that ship out of sky,That is an order".A large statue flickered to life and armed himself with a Anti Air Machine Gun and started to shoot at Agent I-28B. Sylux Ran down the steps and out the front Gate,He ran towards the command center and into the armory where he tapped in a security code that unlocked the door and stepped inside,once he was inside he grabbed his shock coil off one of the weapons racks and ran back out to the Hangar that he installed himself and jumped into the cockpit of his ship,the Delano 7 and activated ship thrusters."Computer activate ships navigational systems"Ordered sylux."By your command my lord"announced the computer.The Delano 7 sped off in pursuit of I-82B.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 am

Having soundproofedAgent I-82B saw the statue moving: "Oh, mature using a statue to take me down... and now you are going to take care of me personally... well, let's see the ship. A DELANO 7? Funny, it's the same ship of...."

He shivered, saying to himself in denial: "It is not him, it is not him...!"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 am

Sylux fired a the ships missiles at Xannys ship and then rammed into his ship with extreme force."You're dead meat when Im through with you,fooling me into thinking you are dead,Im going to rip your head in two!".The captain in the observation tower saw Sylux's ship and mistaken it for another enemy ship."Eliminating targets,In the name of Lord Sylux you will perish"said a bewildered captain and without thinking shot a missile at both targets."Have a nice day ha ha ha ha".One of the missile hit sylux's ship and tore off the wing and then the ship was heading towards the ground."No you fool you've shot me Damn iiiiiiiiiiit!"Shouted Sylux as his ship crashed down on the ground.Sylux sat in the wreckage with his head in his hands"That is the last time I let the captain shoot,oh boy".
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Agent I-82B's ship was heavily damaged, but he could keep flying for some time. He soon modified the trajectory so that he could crash the remains of the Delano 7 beyond repair. Luckily, the pilot chamber was not damaged at all.

Xanny sighed in relief. "Hope my foe is dead! So another mission complete along with my no killing police kept intact!"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 am

Sylux dragged himself out of the wreckage of his ship and realised that his legs had detached from his body."Nothing to worry about,just a little scratch i can fix with ease"Sighed Sylux.his legs attached themselves back onto his upper body and then he got back up and stretched his arms.Sylux grabbed a AA Gun from the wreckage and armed it with a missile taken from the ships weapon systems."Take this you suiscidal fool"Shouted Sylux and he fired a missile at xannys ship again.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 am

Agent I-82B noticed other parts of the ship being destroyed. "Oh, that's it?", he said and pressed a button, firing the ship laser.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 am

"Lasers huh?,How quaint I would have thought you would use them"Said sylux as he jumped past them."Captain,launch the mech fighters"."By your command lord sylux"Replied the captain.Sylux stood on top of his ship wreckage to get a clear shot at xannys ship and fired five more missiles."time for a ground battle"Said sylux as he took his diamond shielded sword out of his stabbard and started to run to where the wreckage of Xanny's ship would land.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 pm

((Sorry, I didn't notice you had posted))

Agent I-82B started crawling the way out of his ship, a bit fuzzy due to the violent crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B   oh happy days!  a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh happy days! a reunion/battle between sylux and agent I-82B
Page 1 of 1