Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Empty
PostSubject: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:13 am

Hayden lay in the medbay bed of the Elexia, twitching slightly every now and again as his thoughts raced through the events of Herradin in his mind. His wounds had healed, but his body had been drastically altered in a bid to save him. His head was covered by a strange helmet with a thin flat headed horn, but his breathing could still be heard through it.

He shook violently in the bed, as shells landed near him in his mind. He heard a deep metallic voice in his mind, something he knew wasn't part of the memory "Wake up. We're in danger. GET UP! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 6:58 am

Talyn walked through the halls of the ship, moving towards the medbay. She was wearing her full armor. Going in to check up on the person who she just recently messed up. She summoned her pistol to her hand and aimed it when she scanned him and saw how much he was altered by the process. Did he go hollow already? She wasn't sure, and she wasn't about to take a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:20 am

Hayden's body jerks violently to the presence of a weapon being pointed at, his breathing becomes heavier and faster as the heart rate monitor starts beeping rapidly. The moment Talyn gets close enough, Hayden rolls off the bed, tearing it off of its frame, throwing it at Talyn as he shouts almost like he's still stuck in his memories "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU SCUMBAG PIRATE! I'LL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE THE BASE IS!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:27 am

Talyn's suit glowed red as she suddenly punched the bed in half when it was thrown at her, the suit augmenting her strength to superhuman levels. Grieger wasn't gonna be happy with that, but is he ever happy? She dashed to the side and fired shots at him.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:43 am

Hayden moved with speed that surprised even him, as his body began to glow multiple colours from the constant movement. In a bright burst of light he shot forward shoulder barging Talyn out through the medbay door, losing his balance in the process, the attack draining him severely. He slams into the wall next to Talyn, upside down, sliding beside her "Ow... What happened? Why do I feel heavy?.." Hayden's helmet opens up and folds itself away as he lays next to her, his face clearly telling a resistance against the urge to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:03 am

Talyn's armor shifted to blue, hardening enough to absorb impact, when she was charged just quickly enough to keep such an attack from really damaging her, though she still felt the initial impact and was slammed into the wall. Slowly picking herself up, she looked over him. "I guess you're not hollow after all," she said as her helmet retracted. "You probably feel heavy because most of your body's been replaced with metal by now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:07 am

Hayden tries to stand up, but still drained struggles to stand up "What do you mean?" he looks at his right arm, shocked at its new form "All I remember is... Trying to get your suit back online, you knocking me across the room, then... Nothing." he finally stands up, but loses his balance and falls on his backside "Dammit. Any chance of a little help?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 9:26 am

"Yeah I may have...pushed a little too hard, the suit kinda has some defense systems that woulda caused worse," Talyn said as she tried to help him up.

Then came the neon girl, Kevra. "Hey whatever you're doing, we just intercepted some shit about some REAL expensive tech we could steal from some feds, there's a big space battle we can just slip in and grab it without 'em even noticing!"
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 9:34 am

Hayden groans, and looks up at Kevra waving weakly "Gimme like ten minutes. Gonna get checked by Grieger, then get some food." He gently tugs Talyn towards the medbay, hoping she'll help him get back in. "As for you messing me up madam beefcake, no hard feelings. I'm not dead, or permanently crippled so..." he trails off for a moment and winces from a headache.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Talyn picked him up, not using the strength mode. Probably would've made it worse. She helps him over to the medbay, while Kevra shrugs and goes back to the general cockpit area. Grieger walked back into the medbay, looking over the damage. "Really? What is with you people and breaking my damn beds?" he asked, frustrated. His own cybernetics were better bonded to him now. It didn't hurt to talk at least.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Hayden lays on one of the unbroken beds "Thanks.." he looks over at Grieger "Sorry about the bed... I don't know what came over me." he lays back "Could you take a look at me? I'd like to know what's happened or happening to me." he looks over at Talyn "So, why'd you point a gun at me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Talyn sat on one of the crumpled chunks of broken bed. "Normally people that get...transformed to the extent you do go in a state people I come from call "Hollow", where there's pretty much nothing left and just the suit is in control. If that were the case you'd be a danger to the whole crew, but it's not," she said.
Grieger walked over. "I'll just take it out of what Silas owes me, it was his idea to give you this stuff anyway," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Hayden looked up at the ceiling "Hollows huh?" He flexes his righy arm, staring at it, when suddenly thick metallic quills emerge, covering his arm in them. "What the fu..." Hayden grabs his arm, worried what else could happen. "Hey, uh... This could be a problem." his stomach growls loudly, and he flinches as if in pain "Fuuuck... I need to get some food."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Grieger stepped back when that happened. "It looks like you're able to...shift your body or something like that," he said. He wasn't the best with medical terms in basic. "It looks like you still have to eat, so I guess you're not a total robot," Talyn said. She had to eat too, when not hollow the suits replacements still have to be sustained unless they're in stasis mode. "I'm not the most familiar with this version of the suit, I met like one other guy who used it and he hollowed on us. I'm technically not supposed to even know it exists, how did you guys get this?" "We found it."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Hayden focused for a moment on his arm, pulling his left hand away, after a few seconds pass the quills fold back into his arm as if they were never there. He pauses and realises the dizziness is gone, he gets off the bed still a tad woozy, but able to walk normally "Hm, I can walk... Gonna get food. Thanks Grieger, probably would've died if not for you." he walks out the door, then sticks his head back in "When I get back from whatever job the captain has, I'll let you run as many tests as you want." he starts heading down to the mess hall hoping there's at least something "Probably gonna be more nutrient blocks, but some pasta would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:11 pm

There were still mostly nutrient blocks, but some food was picked up during a recent food run so there were things like pasta, among other things. Talyn had just recently eaten so she wasn't really hungry. Though she did get a drink of something from one of the bottles. "So um...What's your name? I just realized you've probably been here a while and nobody's told me," Talyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Hayden blinks at her for a moment before grabbing a bowl of pasta for himself "Uh, it's Hayden. Hayden Tekna. Sorry, sometimes I forget to introduce myself. It's kind of a habit, considering I'm from like who knows how many years ago." he sits down, starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 11:57 am

Talyn sipped her drink. "Well...I'm Talyn, Talyn Hawke," she said as she sat down at one of the tables. Kevra was at one of the tables, eating what looked like a burger, a nutrient block, and some chips. Loudly chewing the chips.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Hayden looks at himself, while getting a mouthful, eating quickly, wanting to hear what Kevra's been planning "So... What is all this?" he says, showing her his converted hand, clearly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Talyn looked to the hand. "I was never allowed the details, but it's some kind of living metal material. Meant to replace lost parts with cybernetics for a quick patch job, or as a sort of power armor. It's...a little enthusiastic about its job. You're lucky it didn't hollow you," she said.
Kevra was still eating, mixing the nutrient block in with her food in an attempt to give it some kind of flavor. "Oh yeah, I'm Kevra," she said. "Can't remember if I said that. Or I might have used Talyn's name," she said.
"What the hell would you get out of using my name?" Talyn asked. "What, you never know if someone's a cop or something, you got a cleaner record than me!" Kevra replied.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:18 pm

"Yeah... I've been getting luckier and luckier these days..." he quickly finishes his food, and puts his tray away. Hayden walks over patting Kevra on the shoulder "Yeah, don't bother, it doesn't work like that. You're only gonna make the food taste like ass too." he sits back down with Talyn, returning to the subject of the armor "So, how rare is this occurrence then? Since you seemed pretty deadset on killing me off earlier."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Talyn nearly got up and flipped Kevra's table over on her before Hayden got up and walked over. Kevra shrugged and pulled the bits of nutrient block out of her burger, eating them with a somewhat disgusted look. "Usually when it's to the level you're at already, the hollowness sets in. Last time I was around someone at the level you're at, I busted up an entire Chozo ruin trying to put him down." "Ah damn it, I really like those places too," Kevra said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:47 pm

"That sounds... Horrifying." Hayden says with obvious curiosity "I wonder just how far I can go now. Hm. Mind helping me find out sometime? Like a spar? I'll go easy on you." Hayden says with a silly smile, knowing fine well Talyn could probably knock him on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:50 pm

"You might want to get examined more closely by Grieger, not much of a way to be sure how much of ya is metal or not," Talyn said as she finished her drink. "But I might be down for that." Kevra finished her food, mostly just idly eating chips now.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Hayden stands up "Sweet. Hey, Kevra, what were you talking about before? You had a job of some kind?" he gets up, waving for Talyn to follow, sitting with Kevra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: