Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Dogfight over Bryyo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor

The Doctor

Dogfight over Bryyo Empty
PostSubject: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 am

Coming out of warp, The Defiant easily switched gears from interstellar travel to travel between systems, giving Kip a readout on what was in the system and any points of interest. Bryyo is a planet in the Norion system, containing much Fuel gel and is used for such by the Galactic Federation. said the AI. Kip scowled at the note of the GF. "Well, is it still being used?" asked he rhetorically, swinging the ship around to a standard geo-synchronous orbit. Well, there is an outpost on the surface here, mostly unused. A HUD appeared on the location. Be aware that 96% of the planet is inhospitable to life due to the planet's alignment. "Thanks. Ill keep that in mind. We wont land just yet, lets just take scans from up here."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 am

The versatile Chordate zoomed toward Bryyo.

"Man, I've always hated this place..." Shasta said

"Be on your guard, Shasta." Thoth acted as the ship's computer, processing the glass cockpit.

"Don't worry,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Kip came about to face the nearby star. "Its beautiful, isnt it?" asked Kip out loud.

If you call a giant ball of superheated elements fusing together as fuel for its fire and possibly becoming a black hole beautiful, then yes, it is. replied the AI.

"You just have no sense of taste. Anyhow, lets take a short orbit around this place, to see if anythings there before we land." said Kip, punching in data into the console
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 am

((random intrusion! Because I'm his sister I can do such things Twisted Evil))

"Ah, what a beautiful planet that's rotation was stopped from a collision with something else!" Samus observed as her ship went around its orbit. "I'm feeling unusually peaceful. Adam, are there any ships in the area?" She asked, leaning back in the pilot's chair, suit-less.

"Only two at the moment, Lady." He replied, his metallic voice echoing though the room. "One registered to Shasta and Thoth..."

"Crapmuffins." Samus noted.

"And the other to a person called Kip. We haven't encountered him.. or her before. Or it. But from scanning its ship, I have noticed that its been corrupted with Phazon." Samus chuckled. Phazon, eh? I wonder how he still has it....

"Open a communication to this 'Kip' fellow." Samus commanded, feeling the usual odd twang in the back of her head. Adam was my CO, but now that he's my AI, he takes orders from me. Odd...

"Hello, 'Kip' Samus said on the channel. 'And just what brings you to the once-phazon-corrupted planet filled with barbarians that would probably eat you, in your Phazon Corrupted ship? And don't try to make a sudden move to blow me out of the sky, as I have my weapons trained on you as I speak." Her tone was surprisingly light, but had an air of danger and seriousness.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 am

The Defiant already had Samus' gunship on lock with its torpedoes by the time it hailed the ship.

That is the ship of Samus Aran. A bounty Hunter who usually works for the GF, but she now has a bounty on her head for the destruction of the BSL station

"Why didnt we detect her sooner?" asked Kip quickly, making sure he had not opened a channel to talk back.

You never asked me to scan the system.

"Remind me to fix that and make it automatic. Now, what about this bounty?"

An entire article appeared on the screen, and he dismissed it after seeing the price.

"Lets not become bounty hunters that quick. Open a channel."

"Phazon corrupted? The Defiant? Oh yes, yes, I know what you speak of. It has been like that even after you blew of the planet Phaaze, Sam. And just try to open fire on me."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:17 am

"Don't call me Sam." She snapped in retort, her voice icy. "My name is Samus. You will refer to me as that, or Miss Aran. If you want to become enemies, however, I suggest you call me the Hunter then. Sam is short for Samantha. My name is not Samantha." She gave a noiseless sigh. "And you still didn't answer my question, I do hope you realize that." In the meantime, she opened a private channel to Shasta, to talk with him privately.

"Shasta, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 am

Kip looked at a console as she spoke, not paying much attention to her anger at the name.

"Im here because I can be here. No real reason."

A blip appeared in the system map. That would be the Chordate, registered to Shasta. said the AI

"Let me guess. I didnt ask you to scan the system yet."

You just keep getting smarter and smarter, dont you.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:07 am

"Shasta, I can sense two ships..."
"Two? Who's the other one?"
"Samus."
"Hm... I hope she doesn't think of us as crapmuffins,"
"Indeed... She left a channel open!"
"Really?"
They intercepted the channel.
"Registered to Shasta and Thoth"
"Crapmuffins."
"I knew it!" Shasta sighed.
((That was just for the sake of humor.))
((We have Phazon two. Remember? MTDs?))
"I've got a peg leg... And my covered eye... and my annoying parrot. His name is Thoth!"
"HEY!"
"I'm a pirate! Are you?"
Another channel was opened. Shasta quickly closed the other one.
"Shasta, long time no see."
"As to you. If you're going to interfere, know that I still have no intention to kill you. As if I could if I wanted to."

((I made the 1500th post in RP! Celebrate! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:20 am

((I shall celebrate with the new smileys that we have!)) :(XD): :(awesome): :(heartroid): :(xparasite): ((wait. can't I use those in rping cause they're Samus? And I know you have Phazon, but you're an exception))

Samus was a tad bit confused. ":(confused): Interfere in what? Are you after this 'Kip' fellow? He hasn't killed anyone important, has he? Or maybe he blew up a planet." She leaned back in the pilot's chair, still on the alert for any sudden movements from "Kip's" ship. Pyonchi, whom she found on K2-L a while back and tagged along with her ever since, hopped onto her lap. She went back to her channel with Kip, but didn't say anything, still shuddering from the nickname "Sam" he dubbed her.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm

"Well, actually, it's more of a 'just for the hell of it' type of thing. It's an RP. Sometimes you just want to dog fight. Screw being on the same side." Shasta broke the fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 pm

((Suddenly the 4th wall causes a matter RP-matter explosion, consuming one of Chuck Norris' beard hairs! He does not approve.))

Kip rotated his hip on manual control, coming about to a vector that would make a quick escape route if needed. Samus was not to be messed with, and after reading the schematics on it, he didnt want to mess with the other one if things came down to a firefight.

Not that he wouldnt turn away from the fight, but he knew it would be reliant on luck and chance over skill and prowess.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Shasta overrode Thoth's translation into an analog cockpit.

"DO you want to go? All right then."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Agent I-82B was relaxing on his ship. "Finally, no office work, no bounties, no Samus to fight!".
All of sudden his ship braked all of sudden, letting him splat against the ship.
"Damn you, Federation, for having tampered my ship driving system!", he said looking at the sonar.
"Oohhh, why Miss Aran, now I have to attempt to take you out once more.... Oh well!", he said resting his head against the console...
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 am

"Oh, this is gonna be sweet! Samus Owning I-82b? YES."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:48 am

The radar beeped, and Kip was unhappy to see another ship come into the system.

Dont shoot unless fired upon. Dont help others unless they help you. Dont get yourself killed. thought Kip grimly, reciting his motto when under tension.

He suddenly remembered why he was here, along with his AI. So are we going to scavenge the downed GF cruiser or what?

"Patience. We will make our move when the time is right." replied Kip.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 am

"Can't let you do that ... Kip." Shasta faked an english accent, laughing, and diving toward kip.

((Whoever gets the reference gets 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000^10^100^10^100 bonus points))
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:47 am

DO A BARREL ROLL! yelled the AI.

The Defiant lurched as it avoided Shasta, using its RCS thrusters to quickly spin it to face its oponent.

The pulse phazon cannons roared to life as it replied in kind, tracking its target with stunning efficiency.

((Thank you Wolf.))
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 am

(OOC: As much as I'd like to throw in one of my characters, I think there's enough people on this thread already.)
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:31 am

((That's probably a good idea))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 am

"To be fair, I'm here not only to arrest Miss Aran, but even Shasta and Thoth....", Xanny said logging in the conversation
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:30 am

((?? Where's the other posts?))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 am

((Lets pretend the posts that were deleted happened, even though they're gone))

((I realized that the other topic that got deleted probably wasn't big enough for an entire topic... I'll post the news headline))

This headline was found after the dogfight:

Quote :
Pirates hijack GFS Kappa, Federation Servers partially destroyed.

Using alchemy techniques unheard of by the federation, the Space Pirates conducted a raid upon Norion, paralyzing almost everybody on the planet by releasing about 100 tons of hazardous gas yesterday. Pirates boarded the GFS Olympus, the main military mothership, and the Kappa, which contained some equipment in the creation of Auroras and their upgrade, while they were docked in Norion. Pirates attacked the Olympus savagely, and disrupted its power source, then left. The status of the Kappa was unknown, because it was successfully stolen by pirates. It is assumed that there are no survivors that witnessed the attack.

When inside the Olympus, computer records showed that a device measured to be about 120 Terabytes, which was interestingly not manufactured by Space Pirates, but by one of our Mobile Aurora Units, numbered 642, formerly with the federation, currently wanted with Roger Shasta and Mobile 588 for possession of the DNA codes of various organisms around the galaxy, and several smaller crimes. However, there is no evidence regarding this, including footage of the attack, showing no trace of any of them. We also know they would never be able to associate with pirates without compensation, which we don't believe he is able to. No charges will be pressed, but currently the planned sentence is 5 years in prison for owning the genetic code of the metroid.

They uploaded from the organic conversions directory the 20 TB mind (without sentience, currently owned by wanted Bounty Hunter Samus Aran) of Adam Malkovich, the entire mind, sentience and all, of Hunters Rundas and Ghor, as well as the genetic code of several forms of Geoform 187, Ridley. Pirates then disconnected device and dumped several barrels of fuel gel into the server, and detonating. We managed to retrieve the records of the attack, as well as security camera footage from the olympus, and some retrieved from Kappa's Aurora.

Upon the destruction of the server, one pirate lured the rest into federation hands by luring them into a room and locking them there. The one pirate then boarded the GFS Kappa, and they removed the ship's Aurora Unit, allowing us access to some of the raid's footage.

The pirates entered the orbital gate of Norion and went to Elysia, where it is presumed they departed for the Pirate Homeworld. Residents of Norion woke up about 72 hours later from the paralyzation.
But again, that happens after the events of this thread.

Shasta fired at Kip again, following him. "Come on, I can't do this all day. I have things to do at Norion!

"Come on, get Xanny! He's not going to stop annoying you... or me now, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 am

Kip fired off a burst from his RCS thrusters to lower himself below the shots, still pouring fire at Shasta.

"Locked on." whispered Kip silently. He was tempted to just use his torpedoes and get this over with, but he knew how much of a pain to get one was, so he decided to save them for later.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:02 am

Shasta aileron roll, then turned upwards and to the right, to get behind Kip and targeted his thrusters and firing.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 am

"Well, it's time Twisted Evil ", Xanny said firing against Shasta and heading toward Samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogfight over Bryyo   Dogfight over Bryyo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogfight over Bryyo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Bryyo :: Canon-
Jump to: