Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Charra shows her true strength

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Charra shows her true strength Empty
PostSubject: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

An attack on Norion led by space pirates attracts Charra in hopes of seeing her sworn enemy... Samus.

No seriously the dream i had where i got that character was just awesome. except She wasn't a clone, she time traveled to the time before samus was a bounty hunter in her police ages, you know like 16.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh well, Okay! Samus will join.... but don't expect to win! XD
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 am

((I don't HEHEHE LOL. I actually trying to kill off some of my characters.))
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:40 am

I suppose someone can take control of the space pirates yes? A pirate commander who takes advantage of the fighting. Apollo volunteers.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:14 am

I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charra shows her true strength   Charra shows her true strength Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charra shows her true strength
Page 1 of 1