Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Assault on Daiwan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 am

Damn these foolish Pirates.Stand your ground,we shall not fall! shouted Exalyn as he ordered his soldiers to charge the assaulting Space Pirates. Suddenly the wall behind the Space Pirates crumbled on top of the rear attackers and out came a Beserker Knight who rushed out and attacked Exalyn who was forced to jump on top of the Alimbon 7 to fight."You Pirates don't know when to give up do you".Exalyn shot the Knight right between the eyes Paralysing it then he took another shot but before he could kill it a space pirate commando jumped at him from behind knocking him to the ground.He stared in horror as the commando was grabbed by the Beserker and thrown against the wall before being shot in the head by one of Exalyns sniper troops."Sir we cannot hold out for much longer,We must retreat" shouted the trooper."Just as I have suspected.All units fall back." commanded Exalyn." we will win this war or die trying,There is no surrender".
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 am

((Hello! Currently my original character hasn't been approved yet, so Samus is here.))
Samus groaned. Oh, just take a quick trip this way. This is the shortcut. Of course nothing happens around Daiban. Nothing at all. Not even a large battle with Space Pirates. Of course there had to be one! I never get a day to just enjoy myself! They noticed me as soon as I stumbled on the firefight! Samus was in her Zero-Suit, making quick maneuvers in Zebes to dodge Space Pirate fire. Once again she was thankful for the fact that all of her items and furniture was bolted to the ship's floor, so nothing was flying around while she made spins and close dodges. "Warning: Tracker Missiles detected. Evasive maneuvers recommended." The computer chimed in, it artificial voice calm and composed. "I KNOW!" Samus shouted in response. "You think i can dodge every shot they make!?"

As if on cue, her ship gave a groan as one of the missiles hit. "Warning: Left Engine is no longer operational." Her computer said. Samus pushed all of her weight onto the controls, in an attempted to make a safe landing. It was better than it could of been, but Samus was thrown out of her ship though the glass, into a group of non-pirate troops falling back, with a large shard of glass stuck in her leg. She coughed, and pulled out the glass, randomly throwing it behind her, going into a Space Pirate.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 am

Exalyn sat in the cockpit of his ship plotting his next plan of action.He thought to himself "every day there is always a war going on,if only i can get free time I'd be sunbathing but thanks to gorea he made my life a hell by killing my family and laying waste to an entire civilization aaargh when will it end! fumed Exalyn "And whats worse i get humiliated by a beserker and then taken down by a commando pirate Aaargh! Shouted Exalyn as he grabbed an alimbic glass and threw it across the floor in anger. Just then he recieved a transmission from his Second-in-Command."Good news sir we have recieved reports of federation ships heading our way,it looks like their sending in troops to aid us,oh and sir we have just sighted an unfamiliar vessel crashing just near our troops when we were falling back,may i ask what your next course of action is"."stay put in the barracks I will head out and greet the leader of these forces in person...Oh and while your there Execute that space pirate commando we have recently captured,Over and out. Exalyn pondered the thought of who piloted the gunship and why the pilot failed to land properly.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Samus sighed, unhappy and annoyed. When a Pirate lunged at her, she kicked it, going straight though its flesh and her dark blue boot of her Zero-Suit sticking out on the other end. Picking up herself, she looked around, and noticed a group on non-pirate forces evacuating. Walking over to them with a slight limp, she looked around. "What's going on around here?" She asked, irritated. Without waiting for a response, she immediately knew that she needed to equip her Power-suit. That was if she could equip it from this range. The comm in her ear cracked to life. "Ship has sustained heavy damage." Her computer chimed, its voice calm like nothing had happened. "What is the range to equip my suit?" Samus asked, her hand on her hips. "500 meters." 500 meters. Good, not that bad. Mu suit and its range really didn't get any damage. Lucky me. I should follow these people for now, and get some intel on what's going on. Maybe their leader can be of some assistance. She turned around to a trooper, her long blonde hair whipping around her from the sudden movement. "Where is your leader? I wish to speak with him or her." She asked, shuddering as the chill from being in her skintight outfit began to set in.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:45 pm

The alimbic trooper turned round to face this unkown entity with gun pointing towards it with a scared expression"stay back,Identify yourself,you will be killed if you are a space pirate and if you are not then you will be spared,Lord Exalyn will not be pleased if he sees a space pirate in the premises,Identify yourself,Name and Classification,Now".
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Samus scowled. "My name is Samus Aran, Space Hunter. I sometimes get called the Hunter." She said, her voice sharp and cold. Just to prove her point, she was surrounded in a bright yellow light as her suit materialized on her. She took off her helmet, and spoke again, pointing her Arm Cannon at the trooper. "And I'm having a really bad day, so I suggest you put your weapon down and call on your leader. I am so not in the mood." Her Arm Cannon began a slow charge. "I'll count down from 10. 9. 8. 7...."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm

"s-s-s-Samus err right our leader is investigating a mass Genocide in sector 7 concerning space pirates and w-w-won't be back anytime soon.But if y-y-you wish to seek an audience with him you might as well travel there and talk to him but we have bigger problems s-space pirates have destroyed our defences and are attacking our forward positions.Exalyn has left me in charge to s-s-settle the score against them"The trooper stammered.Just then Exalyn arrived in his carrier ship and stumbled out very injured."Damn space pirates,I knew I should'nt have gone alone damn creatures severed my arm a... Samus is it really Samus?!"He said before he keeled over from the injury.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 am

As the trooper explained, Samus just fired the shot at a Space Pirate nearby and listened. "Mhmm." Turning around as Exalyn arrived, she sighed. "No, this is not Samus, this is just another illusion from your mind." She said with sarcasm. Her suit dissappeared again as she pulled out a pack of bandages from a hidden pocket in her Zero-Suit. "You've been drinking to much again, that's all. I don't exist. Who did you think I was, Admiral Dane?" She quickly wrapped what was left of his arm, needing both hands for the job. "There we go. i knew that would come in handy some day." She stood up and pressed the glowing symbol on her Zero-Suit again as the Powersuit once again formed on her. "I'm going to go killing. Get your troops to fall back until help arrives while I hold them back." That phrase sounds so much better than Hunting. Hunting has the chance of failure.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 am

Exalyn knew it was the right thing to do but he heard a second voice that that was almost too quiet to hear "She has no right to command you in that way but prehaps the foolish woman is right you need to fall back or you could kill her and take back control of your forces more easily"Whispered the voice but exalyn Knew that voice would stirr up trouble between him and samus.He resisted the commands of the sinister voice and said"all units fall back,samus can handle the invasion,I repeat all units fall back".The voice grew from a quiet voice into a voice of hatred"You will regret doing this,you and the wretched woman will pay for your insolence,you and the rest of the world will perish!". "you are nothing more but a voice in my head and i will find you and put an end to you once and for all!"Exalyn responded."then the voice grew more insane that Exalyn keeled over in shock."Many have said that but have not lived long enough to do so but if you wish to seek me out then you will travel back to sector 7 and we will meet in person,Ha Ha Ha Ha". The voice Dissapeared leaving exalyn to recover from his nervous breakdown.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:11 am

"Incoming Urgent Transmission: Subject is Assault on Daiwan."
"Assault on Daiwan? Needs more Shasta."
"Would you like me to redirect the path of the coordinates into the SPS?"
"No. I find it necessary for me to download the coordinates manually."
"Very well,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 am

Samus' eyebrow raised as Exayln keeled over again. "Are you okay?" She asked. She felt shock from him. "Did you hear something?" She knew how that felt. With a sigh, she put on her helmet. Sometimes she felt like she heard voices telling her to do things. But with the things she had seen, she had a reason to be slightly insane. In fact, Samus found she took her experiences better than most others would.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 am

Shasta entered the atmosphere in a rush. He waited a few minutes, letting his oxygen mask slip off as he entered an 80 k altitude. Searching for the target, his hands slipped off the controls in time for him to plummet.
"DEAR GO-"
He touched down- slightly under, with great force- near the battle scene. Miraculously, he didn't seem to be hurt mortally- but one of his legs seemed to have taken a beating. He groaned, grabbing a random stick off the analog panel, pulling it out and stabbing it toward the ground to get up. Gun equipped, he slowly limped to the battle ahead.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 am

Samus walked into battle, blasting any Space Pirate that got in her way. The distraction part worked. As soon as word of the Hunter being there got out, Pirate after Pirate were rushing to see if they could claim her life. Cocky fools. Making her way though, she spotted a non-Pirate man fighting. She immediately recognized it as the scientist from Elysia, and gave a wave with her left arm, before using her grapple to throw a Pirate into another.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:58 am

Waving back absentmindedly, he began setting up a laptop connected to a wire with 30 receivers on the end of it. Then he pulled out a black box with the sme number of slots in it, then poked one of the receivers into the first slot, then pressed a button on each of them, pulling them apart.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 am

Exalyn stood up again.He was still in deep shock and was ready to fall over again when he suddenly remembered the instructions of the voice in his mind.He quickly said "I must go to sector 7,no reasons why I must go" His face grew more serious when he spoke "an..Who is this".Exalyn pointed to the strange being and quikly said"Whatever,no introductions I must go alone on this one but if any of you want to tag along feel free to do so but i am going to keep going whatever the cost" Exalyn jumped into his ship and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 am

Samus had a feeling it had to do with what caused him to keel over. "Sure, I'll help. Meet you there." She sighed, and turned to the Federation Scientist. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:57 am

"I'll catch up," Shasta said, partially understanding the situation, but too occupied to figure the entirety out. He took an organic matter drive and associated it with an aiming program, loaded on which a 3-d Model of every type of space pirate documented by the federation. He pulled out all of the receivers, connected them all to G/S Missiles, then threw a few against the wall and a few into his pocket. He then glanced where the departed Samus and Exalyn (Whose name was not yet nkown to him) left, then chased- obviously- their heat trail.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 am

Exalyn nodded and sped off killing a group of pirates using his take off thrusters.Exalyn knew exactly what the voice had said.He could not get it out of his mind and started to go mad."The Bounty hunter and fedreation scientist are following you,put them out of their misery"said the voice.Exalyn,without thinking he launched two seeker missiles to target both Samus and the Scientist and then proceeded to go to sector 7."Computer initialize phase jump to sector 7"Sector 7 was an outpost on 1 of Daiban's many moons that was recently purged of all Human life because of a heresy that occured during the war against the planet phaaze due to phazon corruption.Exalyn went into a deep sleep due to the effects of phase jumping.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 am

Samus looked to see a Seeker Missile heading directly for her. "Crap!" She exclaimed as she dodged the missile, before it turned around and came back for another go. "I am going to kill that guy!" She fired shots at the missile, hoping to slow it down, but it had no effect. So she ran as fast as she could, which thankfully, was exceptionally fast. Eventually the missile hit a Space Pirate Elite instead of her, its innards splattering everywhere, but she still took some serious damage from being in the blast radius. Switching to her command visor with a quick thought, she sent a message to her ship to land, since the repairs were done. In a few moments her Gunship Zebes arrived, and she hopped onto the platform which whizzed up. "Start repairing my suit please." She said as it disappeared from her, onto the recharge and repair station. "And head directly to Sector 7. I have a bone to pick with that guy. And open a comm to his ship." A small signal flashed, letting her know the comm was open. "I don't know if you can hear this, since you're probably asleep from doing a phase jump. But if you happen to hear this message, I would like to let you know: I am going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:41 am

((Dammit... It's not MY fault... I was sort of aiming for him NOT to be a traitorous tool... Nothing I can do about it now...))

"I doubt she'll find me," A layer of leathery skin formed over him, then a shell, making him take the form of a space pirate. "I mean who can't play dead?"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:24 am

The Alimbon landed right on top of a space pirate crushing him which caused exalyn to wake up and to find that the message screen flashed a message,Exalyn was just about to respond when he felt a jolt go straight through his mind and he began to send a voice transmission but he spoke in the same voice that he tried hard not to listen to."Foolish Chozo born,this young mind has been taken over by the madness of chaos,you cannot kill what you can't see,To kill me is to kill him as well".From where he was he launched two more seeker missles,jumped ou tof the alimbon 7 and started running leaving only a trail of chaos taint in his path."The world will soon see the true power of chaos,They will bend to the will of it and they will soon fight for it,Make way for the true power that is...Gorea!".
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 am

((He's Possessed. Didn't Sammy already kill Gorea in Metroid Prime Hunters?))
Samus sighed. "Possessed freak. Ok, let's go killing. Not like I have anything better to do. But lets take care of Gorea." Her ship spun as they dodged the seeker missiles. "Zebes just finished repairing! I am not going to let it blow up!" She yelled to no one in particular. They turned around as before, and Samus had to steer her ship to the ground, before making a sudden pull up, causing the missiles to blow up. As her suit equipped, she said to herself. "Stupid. What he didn't realize was, I don't mind killing him, or the one he's possessing." Quickly running though her checklist of weapons, she stepped out of her Gunship, following the trail though her scan visor. "And we're walking...."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 am

(ah but what if Gorea found a way to preserve what is left of him,I mean in nearly all games,movies or cartoons the bad guys never die because they escape or few might have the power to escape death,We may never know will we)Exalyn who was still possessed by his much hated enemy Gorea was still running before finding himself running into a large group of space pirates"Hmm these space pirates may prove useful to me".Using the same power that he used on his prison ship he sucked out the life energy of the space pirates and reanimated them but making them take on the form of very Twisted and gruesome images of when he was still alive."The foolish chozo born is following us,Kill on first sight".He commanded and the space pirates obeyed and started to march in a single group of 3 rows towards the bounty hunter
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 am

((You have a point.))

As the Space Pirates came to Samus she quickly let out series of Nova shots, and in a few moments they were nothing more than ashes. "I sure as hell hope that isn't the best that stupid fool has. A small group of Pirates isn't going to kill me." Wanting to gain speed, Samus went quickly into her Morph Ball form and followed the trail. While going along, she opened a comm to Shasta. "Looks like our friend is possesed by Gorea, just thought to let you know." Samus knew better than to think of Shasta as dead.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am

Gorea sensed that samus had destroyed his troops and thought that she was going to catch up to him.He looked around to see what he could find but he ran straight into a phazon elite"I do not have time to possess him" He quickly jumped over the phazon elite and started running from it and the pirate started to catch up to him when the pirate turned round and sensed that samus was getting closer.He let out a ear splitting screech and several elite pirates appeared and he ordered them to attack her while he started to chase gorea again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assault on Daiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Daiwan   Assault on Daiwan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Daiwan
Page 1 of 1