Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Weird Dreams

Go down 
+2
Mistermike
RildokxNanoFate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 am

I saw this kind of topic on another forum and thought, "Ah, what the heck." I'll just post a link to where I put my dreams online so people can look at them.

My Dreams

So, what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Mistermike

Mistermike

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Hmm maybe i should post my dreams on there.
my dreams are a little to overboard if i talk about them else where.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/borderjumper67
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

HHmmm sure i guess.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 pm

I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

*uses phoenix down on this thread to revive it*

Well, I used to have a dream up on that site where I was one of my favorite anime characters, which was a girl. I quite enjoyed it actually, especially since I had fun with my other favorite anime character who in the anime is her best friend that many people, including me, wish they were an official couple.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:53 pm

@ Rildok

You Weaboo

@ Topic

I have had dreams of the zombie apocalypse so many times its not even funny. The latest one is based of a plan I have if zombies invaded. me, my family, and my close friends all got together and stole a military battle ship and sailed across the us scavenging for food and taking in survivors and eventually made a city similar to rived city in fallout 3 if you played that game.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I dreamed about camp, and realized how I regret that every friend I ever make, I promptly need to never see them again for various reasons.

My nightmares really just make me depressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

I just had a dream last night and remembered some of it.

I was at Wal*Mart and I was in the electronics section where the games were. I was looking at the games and saw some cool ones that I never saw before. So I turn around and I'm at my grandparents house and I look for a piece of paper. I then go to where my old babysitter's house is and look in where the computer desk was and find a notebook. I look through it for an empty page but do not find one. Then I look somewhere else in the desk and find a blank piece of paper for a printer. Then I turn around and am back at my grandparents house. I find this watch with a huge part that goes around the hand. It was metal that had silver and gold going across it. I put in on my body so it goes diagonally across both sides of my chest. I thought it would look cool so I slowly, like I was weighed down or something, go to the bathroom to look in the mirror. It did look cool in the mirror, so I go back out. Then my dad shows up and says, "You shouldn't waste your money on that thing." Then my cousin Brad shows up and says, "I hope your ready to get a workout today." Then I start to head to the upstairs before I wake up.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 am

I had a dream that russia was attacked by a french terrorist name Jacques Marquette (names after a priest.) in the year 4013. It was post spocalyptic and i added alot more to make this into a novel
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I had a weird dream the other day. I was going number 1 standing up in the bathroom of my house. Then the door flies wide open. I turn my head to see younger Nanoha standing there. There was an awkward silence for a moment before her face goes red, slams the door shut and I could hear her running off down the hallway. And apparently in the dream she was my sister. I'm sort of happy that she was in one of my dreams, but unhappy that she had to come into a dream in that kind of situation.

BTW, this is Nanoha when she is younger.
Weird Dreams Visualcollectionartbookyy2
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 am

I had a really... random and messed up dream last night.

I dreamed I was in some random house that was pretty messy. Clothes were scattered all across a blue carpet floor with a door leading to another messy, but green carpet floor room. I was walking through the door when I feel rumbling. I turn around to the blue carpet room to see a blue dinosaur running at me. I just stay there and it runs into me knocking me to the floor. It stops and turns around to look at me. Then it comes up to me and BAM, random dinosaur buttsecks.

Take into mind I had just taken my Geodon night meds, which one of the side effects is drowsiness, and then drinking a small glass of apple juice mixed with vodka. Why? I forgot to take them earlier and wanted to fall asleep right away and alcohol would intensify the side effects. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm

PREMONITIONS!!!!! Ack!! (premonitions are dreams in which one see what WILL happen, I am SERIOUS!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams   Weird Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams
Page 1 of 1