Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Waking Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Waking Up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Waking Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Waking Up Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Waking Up Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Waking Up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Waking Up Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Waking Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Waking Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:47 am

Madrosh wakes up in his home on Bes III. He gets up to get ready to help out around the village he lives at. Someone knocks on his door, which surprises him because nobody comes to his house. He goes to answer his door but before that he readys his rifle. "Who is it?" he asks. "It's me" the voice answers back. Suddenly Madrosh seems more relaxed after hearing the mans voice. He opens the door and an older man comes in. "I've come to tell you of another bounty that I've found, It's maybe the one you've been looking for." "The one that could help me with my big start." "Yes that one, but it's also very dangerous nobody has come back from trying to get this one." "It doesnt matter if it's what can get me going I'll do it"

So madrosh goes off to find this so called "dangerous bounty"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:36 am

(( This one private or can i hop in? ))
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:45 am

(you can totally hop in i dont mind)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:18 am

I awoke with the sun peaking out of my window at jest the right tilt to get right in my eyes. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom in a groggy mood. I opened a cabinet revealing a collection of wigs. I tied my hair up and threw on on as i normaly did.

Waking Up 2184308

I looked in the mirror, content with the look, and walked out after I had first brushed my teeth and gotten dressed in the regular outfit.

Waking Up 021b490

I made my way over to the terminal I had shoved in the corner or my condo and turned it on. checking the bounty's up for grabs i saw on that peaked my interest.

Hmm... I thought to myself. I can probably go to the store and grab some of the things I needed and take this bounty and make it home by 2. I pondered wondering if I needed the extra cash. "Might as well." I said to myself. I walked out the door onto the floating platform that was her driveway and got in her ship. and had set out a course for Bes III content on finding her bounty and groceries.

(( Ya I jest did. suck it lol! ))
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:52 am

When I finally left my house to get ready for the bounty, the man told me that this bounty might be quite popular because of the price on the head so i must hurry if i wanted to get it. I went off into the field at first to see my surroundings and found many dead bodies on the ground. I've heard the rumors about other people dissapearing from other villages but I didnt think it'd be true. It was quite a horrifying experience, something i've never seen before, something that wasnt human did this. I would probably like to investigate this more it may have something to do with the bounty.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:55 am

After I got my groceries I landed in the middle of an empty field on Bes III. As I exited the ship I was mumbling to myself about the prices at the grocery store. "2.45 for milk... *mumble mumble*" I had groaned. I turned to see a bald man staring intently at me. "Oh Hi Der" I said waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:24 am

"Hey woah wait, you just came from a ship out of nowhere and all you can say is HI!" I seemed quite shock because I was not used to these kind of entrances. Plus with all the dead bodies in the area i didnt know if i could trust anyone coming from mysterious ships. "Whats your name?" i asked "And what are you planning to do here or with me"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:33 am

"The names Jill." I said in the friendliest tone I could. I didn't know who this guy was, but the last thing i needed was for him to start shooting at me. "I came for a bounty on this planet."
I explained. I looked around me. there where dead bodies everywhere. I noted that my ship had landed on one. "Oh wonderful, now my ships going to smell like dead bodies." I said. i looked over at the strange ,"if this is the planet you live on than damn. some spring cleaning never hurt anyone." i said in a kind of "don't take what i'm saying seriously, i'm messing around" kind of tone.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:55 am

"Well my name is Madrosh, and you're probably looking for the same bounty as I am little missy." I tried to keep my cool but was still a bit freaked out by the dead bodys. "These body's werent here before, and they werent killed by humans." I ignored her sarcasm of the dead bodys and looked around for clues. "Well dont just stand there help me figure out what happened here, dont you have some fancy technology on your ship to do it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:08 pm

"Well i would happen to have some 'fancy technology' on that ship of mine... and its called The Voyager." I said in more of a "dude, lay the fuck off" kind of tone. I was nice and playful most of the time, but when you gave me shit I was more of the serious type. I hoed on my ship and pulled up the sensors. "Ok I'm pulling up the ships sensors. ill be able to tell how, when, where, and why everyone died, and if the killer left behind any foot steps or DNA evidence ill be able to track him down." I yelled to Madrosh. He seamed nice enough. A local trying to find out what happened to his friends. I could relate to that in a way. I got the results. No leds, no cause of death, and no time of death. "What the hell???" I said. "I think my ships AI might be malfunctioning." I called out to him. "Do you have any idea what happened at all?" I asked after exiting the ship.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:14 pm

"No i have no idea what happened down here. I was looking for the bounty when i found these bodies they're from neighboring villages" This girl seemed alright for helping me out even though i was pushy. "Sorry for being a jerk, I'm just scared here because this has never happened here before." I put away for my rifle right now and I go up to shake her hand. "Well since the last introduction wasnt the best my name is Madrosh, I dont remember my last name and I'm not that interesting. Just hoping to get this bounty so i can get off this planet and see the galaxy." I dont know why i just spilled half my life story there, I guess I did it because it was somebody i've never seen before that had the same interests as me...hunting.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Madrosh came to shake my hand. "Apology Accepted." I had said. "my name is Jill Valentine"
I shock his hand. "Well then lets get down down to business." I said. "The killer couldn't have gone far." I stated. "these bodies are to fresh for him to have gotten away. lets team up and look together." the bodies where on the ground in a kind of makeshift trail of bread crums so you don't forget your way... except with bodies. "Well then, shall we follow the yellow brick road?" I asked making a reference to a movie I realized was probably well over the billion year old mark by now. "sorry..." I said "That was RELAY old movie reference."

... Feeling a bit embarrassed I had jest started walking down the trail looking for and cluse or evidence.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:58 pm

"The yellow brick road...isnt that from like...that one movie with the...oh forget it, lets go" I started following the best trail that i thought would be the best way to go becaouse of you know more bodies. "Lets go this way...I'm not very good at anything long range so if you can help out wit that, that'd be great. Also I should warn you i dont have a suite or a ship or a high powered gun. I only have this M16 rifle and body armor" I knew that her advanced weaponry was better than mine and she probably had a better chance to get the bounty. I was going to help her as much as i could though in hopes of seeing the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:10 pm

"Damn!?" I said to him. "They still make M16's?" I asked "Damn... They used thous back... back... back in achene times." I said with hundreds of flashbacks going through my mind of before... before this. "I'm not very good at long ranged combat ether but i bet you i could shoot farther with my arm cannon then you can with your M16." I told him. I looked over at the way we should go. I looked at him and i felt like I had taken a ticket back to the past. Back to my time. My home. NO!!! Stay Focused!!! I yelled in my mind. "your probably right. lets go that way." i started walking with an weird feeling that something bad was going to happen... Or maybe that was me jest being constipated. you could never be to alert on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:21 pm

"Yeah this thing is pretty old i guess, They make them here though it's the only things we have oh and grenades but i dont bring those with me, too noisy and too messy." It seemed like she was panicking for a moment but then she got her stuff back together pretty fast...just like a true hunter. I seem to be less and less of an equal to her and more of a nusiance it would seem. But then I look up and see on her face of what the emotion would be...i think she may be constipated. I dont know for sure so i ask her "Are you alright, you dont seem like you're doing so well."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:30 pm

"Well... Now that you ask..." I never like explaining the story of my life to anyone. it brought back to many painful memories. "I was born in the year 1995 but i was diagnosed with cancer. an achene sickness that has been completely cured today. i was cryogenicly frozen and was spouse to wake up in 10 years but something happened and i was frozen for billions and billions of years. technically I'm the oldest human alive... you remind me so much of my time." I said in a soft voice. "Of my time... My Place... My Home..." I felt chills go down my spine. "Whenever I think about it i get nervous." I said... "Lets keep moving..."
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

"Well i'm a caring guy and if you ever need to talk about it you can talk about it to me." I was worried that she may not be stable for the mission ahead but it seems like i could trust her that she'll be very helpful...maybe it was just because of her suit but i trust her. "After this you could come and visit my village if you want to...it might feel like home and may actually calm you down, that's if you want to though"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

"Sounds nice..." I said. "Lets get the mission over with first." I looked down the road... "after you." I said on a somewhat jokingly tone.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"Im pretty sure we have manners on this planet and women always go first...also you have the bigger gun. I can make sure our backs are safe, dont worry i'm good at this, even though it may not look like it" I think i might have crossed a line when i told her about our village and letting her come see it. I mean we just met and i was too quick to just ask her of that. "We should probably get going, it may get dark out soon and well being out here in the dark isnt safe...suite or not" I hated the night in the woods...that place scares the shit out of me and now there's bodys all over the gournd
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:06 pm

"Alright then." I said. I started walking forward in the forest going deeper and deeper in. i started to notice that the sun was going down. "Do you want to take the ship instead of walking?" I asked "We would be safer and we would travel a lot faster. Oh ya and by the way, don't worry about waling back. i can call the ship to pick us up." He looked scared out of his mind like he hasn't been in a battle before. i wouldn't blame him. He was jest a simple villager who had hopes of becoming a bounty hunter from the looks of it. What could I say. i had a soft spot for people in need. i tried to stay out of it as much as possible but... whatever. i guess for now I was one of the goody goody little two shoes bounty hunters I had always made fun of.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"Yes the ship would be great" I was really f'ing scared by then. Hoping the beasts wouldnt come out. When I see the ship again it actually looks nice. Wishing i had a ship like this or travel with someone in one would be nice too. But that wasnt the time to think about those things. "Sorry i may not seem the best to have as a partner as of the moment but i'm the best this planet has" Wow that sounded terrible
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:26 pm

"What?!" I asked. Did he jest say that... I felt the need to say yes but. I jest met the man like an hour ago. God damn it. "Sure. I don't need the bounty from this anyway. Well get this done and well get the hell out of here. Maybe with the bounty you could afford a ship." Why in fuck sakes did i say that? It was to late now. I was stuck with him. I called the ship and we got on. "This your first time on a ship?" I asked trying not to think what i jest got myself into.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

"Yes this is my first time on a ship." I thought to myself why would she trust me in something like this. I'm just a guy with an old ass gun and old ass body armor. "I hope i dont become a burden to you" Man why do i feel like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:30 pm

chaos201 wrote:
"Yes this is my first time on a ship." I thought to myself why would she trust me in something like this. I'm just a guy with an old ass gun and old ass body armor. "I hope i dont become a burden to you" Man why do i feel like an idiot

He sounded like he was embarrassed as he talked. "you'll be fine." I stated with a friendly tone in my voice. "Aslong as you dont eat all my food and flush the toilet ill be fine." I explaned to him. "The restroom is next to the engin room and the food storage area is hown that hallway first door to your left." I told him. "And the bunks you be staying in when we leave this place are the door across the food..." The ship tilted to the side and jerked back into place. "WE GOT CONTACT!" I yelled " GET ON THE 1002MM GUN ON THE STARBURT SIDE!" I set the ship to auto pilot and i ran to the gun on the opisite side. I turned it on and switched it to thermal mode. I saw atleast 20 creatures trying to ransack the ship running along side it. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THESES THINGS?!" Another jumped on the ship tilting it. "FUCK IT OPEN FIRE!" I started unloading on the croude of creatures. for every one i killed it seamed that 2 replaced them. "THERES TO MANY OF EM!" I yelled. I ran back to the control room of the ship and yelled to Madrosh " STRAP IN, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET MESSY!" I flew the ship ahead of the grop of creatures and unloade the payload of hellfire missles.
Back to top Go down
chaos201

chaos201

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:20 am

I started freaking out. I was hoping to not have to be in battle so soon, but alas i was. I started shooting at the enemies like she asked. All of a sudden she started flying away and now she's dropping these missiles. I didnt know what do anymore. I have to help her in anyway. "What can i do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up   Waking Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Bes III :: Canon-
Jump to: