Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

First Boss Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
commander7890

commander7890

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm

A pirate ship exploded in an explosion of orange fire. The federation fleet approached the surface of the planet Tallon IV. Two more pirate ships turned and fled for the otherside of the planet. The admiral watched from his control deck, watched the flaming wreckage of the first pirate ship.

"Admiral, we're all clear. The pirate fleet is in retreat, we're ready to commence ground deployment." said one of the Lieutenants on the deck.

"Do it." The admiral said

Dropship after dropship began to cling off of the main ships and descend for the surface. Many, many transports, holding men and armor alike. There had to be at least three divisions of marines, 45,000 men in all, all descending to the surface, which right now was devoid of any space pirate presence. Along-side the marines, came the hunters as well.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 am

Kholak came with the drop ships, keeping his distance mind you, and scanned the planet's surface for any signs of life or any possible threats.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
commander7890

commander7890

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 am

Due to the vast amounts of life on the planet and the rich jungles, he was unable to detect any space pirate activity. The dropships landed and the first wave was dispatched. Marines walked through the lush jungles of tallon overworld while the tanks began to set up.

"Alpha squad here, no signs of activity."

"Yeah man, this is delta, we ain't found shit."

"Zulu here, nothing to report."

The various reports flooded through the comms. The admiral listened to them and thought carefully, something wasn't right."

"Hehehe, i think the fly boys must have spooked them before they could unload."

"Amen to that man."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

(( commander7890 what squad are you with. I want to know before I hop on. ))

I was on a federal ship sitting in the briefing room waiting for my orders. I herd about the mission and I hoped on. I never got a full beefing but I decided to take part anyway. I was almost sure this was going to be a baby sitting job for me. give support to the fed solders. That is the kind of mission I was always given by the feds. not like there was anyone else looking for bounty hunters. At this point in my life I stopped feeling like bounty hunter and more like a tool for the federation to ensure that there army's where not full of solders that might as well be made of bread. I over herd a conversation between 2 federal solders.

"I herd this is going to be another search and rescue mission."

"I swear if this ends up being a baby sitting job..."

I walked near where they where sitting.

"If this was going to be a baby sitting job then why would they need to hire me."

I said in the friendliest way potable knowing that they probably wouldn't last very long. But if i had to see any more federal solders die, I want them to die covering my ass.

"If anything this is a baby sitting mission for me."

The Commandeer came in to give the grunt there orders. I stood quietly trying to be as transparent as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 am

An Alpha Legion dropship bearing the mark of Alpharius: First leader of the Alpha Firstborn dropped on the frozen tundra of Tallon IV's Phendra Drifts and Daniel was dropped off. Years ago the drifts was a barren tundran wasteland save for a few sheegoths and icebats now a centre of Industry for Pirates. The wind to the Alpha Legion was a cleansing mist of Sky Blue Ice and purified those in it. But Daniel thought that the place was a frozen hell.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:13 am

Kholak lands his ship in Phendrana Drifts, not too far, but not too close to the legion dropship. He gets out and says, "Ah, what a wonderful place to be. Too bad I'm not here to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 pm

The two who had landed in Phendrana drifts, were really quite far away from any activity at all. All they would find is empty, half-destroyed laboratories, all abandoned since the pirate's "project" had been finished.

Back in Tallon overworld, the marines continued to fan out, more and more dropships dropping their payload of troops before heading back up to refuel and get the next batch.

"Heh, we must 'ave scared dem buggehs off."

"Hell yeah! No pirate mothafuckas want ta mess with the fuckin' marines! We kick serious ass!"

"Wait a second...Picking up something...stand by..."

There was a pause, than gun and energy fire could be heard.

"Contact! Pirates!"

"Shit! They're here too!"

"Damn these bastards are everywhere!"

"Let's Give 'em hell marines!"

"Medic! We got a man down!"

"Yeah that's right! Get some! I'll take ya'll on! Get some mothafuc-"

"This is Grey-hound 048, our tank is dead in the water, i repeat, we are dead in the water and need support."

"Shit! They're everywhere! Where's our bloody air-support?"

"There's too many of them!"

"Hold the line!!"

The sound of carnage rang through the comms channel, various reports of overwhelming numbers flooding in. The battle in Tallon Overworld was becoming a nasty one.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Kholak sighs and mumbles to himself, "And it was so peaceful too. Better get going." He then gets back into his ship and heads to Tallon overworld where all the activity was going on.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Jest As The Commandeer Walked Into The Room My Radio Went Off.

"This is Grey-hound 048, our tank is dead in the water, i repeat, we are dead in the water and need suppo-"

I switched it off. The Commandeer looked at me.

"Well you herd The Radio. Where going into hell. Standard Search And Destroy Mission."

He Said in a annoyed tone. He gave me a sharp look

"And you stay out of our way and we wont have problems, Bounty hunter scum."

If this wasn't a federal ship I would have slugged the fuck out of him. I Ignored it and was out on my mission. We landed and we immediately hit the ground hard. The air lock opened and One Of The Feds Had Already Had There Head Blown Off.

I Ran To Cover Next To The Commandeer

" You Have Some Great Men Commander. "

I Ran From My Cover And Grabbed A Pirate By The Head And Smashed It Into A Tree Making It Snap In Half And The Pirates Head Was Crushed Into A Pile Of Guts. I Then Ran And Shot 3 More Pirates Before Getting Back To Cover.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 am

The AlphaHawk took off as soon as Daniel touched the ground leaving him in the middle of a frozen wasteland when the battlefield was far from his reach and far from where he was. Dan walked towards what looked like a high ledge and looked up. Most of the sky was covered by a halfdome leaving only the middle of it open where he was dropped off and the rest of the room was surrounded by Spider Ball tracks which he lacked the tech for scaling them and so proceeded to compromise this by climbing the wall using basic gear. The road ahead would take at least an hour to walk to get to the main battlefield which made him scowl under his breath as he made his ascent

(OOC The room he is in is the Quarantine Bay by the way so it may take him a while to get to TO)
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

(sorry for the wait)

The battle raged on, Pirates using valuable choke points against the unprepared, and poorly covered marines. In a field, a squad of marines ran from a multi-story cave, energy blasts erupting from it. Than, their savior came.

An executor-class main battle tank trampled down a think tree and thundered into the field. The marines were quick to duck for cover behind it, inside the crew worked and their voices could be heard over the comm.

"Gunner! Cave to the North, second story, left side!"

"Target acquired!"

"Fire!"

The long barrel on the tank erupted into a bright flash of brilliance, and a split second later an HE shell slammed into the cave, corpses and pieces flying out in effect. The marines cheered and ran forward from the tank, storming into the cave. Than the ground shook, and they struggled to keep their balance, one fell over. It was as if an earthquake was happening. But it ended quickly right before starting up again, and than ending. Repeating this.

The battle raged on.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 pm

I saw how most marines where behind poor cover until the tank came in.most of the people near me went running to the tank for salvation. most where shot by space pirates, including the commander of the squad I dropped in with. I couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

"Well at least I cant 'Get in your way' now sir."

I said to his dead body as I rushed forward trying to keep up with the tank but make sure the pirates wouldn't push forward on this side and get the flank on the tank. it was typical at this point for me to see this kind of thing happen. everyone gets behind something but no one stays back to cover the flank. I hoped there was someone covering the other side of the tank or there might be problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Boss Battle   First Boss Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Boss Battle
Page 1 of 1