Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

When did you start RPing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

When did you start RPing? Empty
PostSubject: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 am

Simple question, about when do you remember start RPing? Also, what kind of RP was it and what was the experience like?

I think I started in 2004 or 2003... somewhere around there. I was still in school at the time. It was an Inuyasha RP site. Ah, those were the days... when I had no fricken clue on how to RP correctly. Me and my bro were both one there... Man did we have god modded characters, but the mods and admins didn't say anything about it. Which raises the question as to why the hell did they still let us use those characters. I even remember getting depressed over something that happened on that forum... I have to laugh at myself for being that dumb at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 am

I'd say about 3 years ago on Jet Force Gemini APEX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Rildok wrote:
Simple question, about when do you remember start RPing? Also, what kind of RP was it and what was the experience like?

I think I started in 2004 or 2003... somewhere around there. I was still in school at the time. It was an Inuyasha RP site. Ah, those were the days... when I had no fricken clue on how to RP correctly. Me and my bro were both one there... Man did we have god modded characters, but the mods and admins didn't say anything about it. Which raises the question as to why the hell did they still let us use those characters. I even remember getting depressed over something that happened on that forum... I have to laugh at myself for being that dumb at the time.

I remember how much of a buch of jackasses they were to me most of the time. >.>

I think I started before you as I was on a Zelda board before that inuyashaon for like half a year to a year.

Screw rping, I miss being a kid wit easy homework... F this macroeconomics and Social problems classes
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 am

Easy homework was boring. At least all this damn algebra is kind of interesting.

Oh, but only math and science. English and history are equally easy but get more boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Cizin

Cizin

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 am

Third Grade if fairly advanced games of pretend with some rudimentary form of continuity count. Three and a half years ago if only play by post role playing games count.
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am

Eeeheehee. Where to begin...
I began roleplaying back in 200...5? I was... uh, 7-8 at that time. I first began using Pokemon characters that I created, though I knew nothing of a Mary Sue character at the time being. Then I discovered deviantART. Best/worst time of my life. Mostly, though, I spent my time roleplaying and getting better and better. At least I learned what was an overpowered character and what wasn't, hm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start RPing?   When did you start RPing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you start RPing?
Page 1 of 1