Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?

Go down 
+2
pup64
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Empty
PostSubject: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 am

Here's the story.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am

I wouldn't play an MMO if you paid me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
AntiPion

AntiPion

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm

There's quite a few perfectly good free MMO's out there, if you look. I always though paying per whatever timespace to play a game is just... :/

Ones with once-off fees, maybe. But what's the point in continuously paying for a game (that you're not even gonna play half as much as you think.)

Though the ones that are pretty much the same, paid or not, where the free version just takes longer, have the right idea. They're not having people rage at them because they don't have a credit card / PayPal / whatever, and they still will get money from the players who are so up their own asses because they pay to get things quicker. Thing is, those idiots will also finish everything the game has quicker than one who doesn't pay, so it'll be a waste in the end.

... Yeah, yeah, I hate premium accounters on free games. Bite me.
Back to top Go down
http://antipion.deviantart.com
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

PSU Open Beta For The Xbox360 Is free And Fun. Just make sure to sign in every month or your character will be wiped.
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:10 pm

what the story??
I don't understand.

heroisthai

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

XREDXR wrote:
what the story??
I don't understand.

Me too
I don't understand
What does it mean?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?   Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium MMOs go free, but are they really a bargain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: News Corner-
Jump to: