Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF

Go down 
+2
kit
Pink Cat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Empty
PostSubject: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 am

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) – small, white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me. I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right to me. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he just acts clueless.

3 weeks later, I'm coming home from work when I see clear as day, right in my kitchen; my dad with his meat in my GF. I was so mad and told him to get his meat out of my GF and get out of my house. Needless to say my GF got turned off and I just couldn't get over it. That night I kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and needless to say, I haven’t seen my GF. Also my dad has the audacity to ask my how my GF has been when he's the damn reason we aren’t together anymore.
Should I get off the computer and go and kick his ass or what or just pack my stuff up and leave?

Here’s a picture of my GF

https://i.imgur.com/kL2lD.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 am

Wreck his shit of course.
Then rape him with a bear trap shoved so far up his ass it can't be removed, so if he sits down it eats away at his spine and slowly kills him, cut his head off and hide the body in the desert. Damn I love unicorns. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

kit wrote:
Then rape him with a bear trap shoved so far up his ass it can't be removed, so if he sits down it eats away at his spine and slowly kills him, cut his head off and hide the body in the desert. Damn I love unicorns. Very Happy

Damn kit, you must be on drugs again.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 am

EpicToaster360R wrote:
kit wrote:

Damn kit, you must be on drugs again.
Tehee. Very Happy
I'm just tired and my roommate left all the bowls in the sink.
So I can get away with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am

kit wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am

EpicToaster360R wrote:
kit wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<
=3
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm

=3? I love that show!
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 pm

*facepalm* I am surround by druggies....
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 am

damn it driver thats got to suck for you
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
*facepalm* I am surround by druggies....

Haven't done one ever. EVER.

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF No_dru10
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 am

You know I steer clear of that kind of stuff bro. I only take proscribed medications.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

Bro, I know how you get when your on your sleep meds. Christ, you nod off to the point I think your drunk.

Epic, your just on shrooms.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Oh_rly10

Ryo, Prove it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 am

You really do not want me too. That leads to stuff underaged people should not be seeing. Plus it goes against forum rules.

=3 My brother would kill me for it too.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 pm

What do you mean its against forum rules to prove if I'm on shrooms. You have no proof in the first place, but if you did how would it be against forum rules to prove it?

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF This_t10
Got you there

Epic - 1
Ryo - 0
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Don;t be so smug, because you have not one. I did say I have proof, but the proff is of the 18+ content and therefore, I cannot post it due to mature content. Thus, ths image/photo can be used against as such of blackmail. =3

I have to hold the title of "That one creepy guy" sometimes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
Don;t be so smug, because you have not one. I did say I have proof, but the proff is of the 18+ content and therefore, I cannot post it due to mature content. Thus, ths image/photo can be used against as such of blackmail. =3

I have to hold the title of "That one creepy guy" sometimes. ^^

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Your_a10
But at this point I don't care. You may think as you want. Not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I caught my dad with his meat in my GF   I caught my dad with his meat in my GF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I caught my dad with his meat in my GF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Communication Interface-
Jump to: