Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Disturbed and Berserk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

Disturbed and Berserk Empty
PostSubject: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:34 am

Tallon IV.

It is told that the planet was saved by a legendary bounty hunter. Her name was Samus Aran. It was the first time anyone important had ever seen Phazon before, and it wasn't the last that they'd see of it. Of course, when Phazon was completely wiped from existance, no one had ever thought that a planet rebuilding itself would ever house another danger to the galaxy...

But then, a transmission was sent.

Distress Signal Intercepted.

Please wait a moment. . .

Please, you gotta help us! They all turned on me, and I'm the only one left! It's like a disease! Help! I don't want to die on this godforsaken planet! And. . . oh, oh god. They're here. They're he--

End Transmission.

Sent From: Unknown Craft. Planet: Tallon IV.

Those that received or intercepted the transmission were sent to investigate the cause, or went of their own accord. And now, those that went will end up meeting one another to stop this strange menace...

TALLON IV
Tallon Overworld

The wet ground of a small, flora-infested area was disturbed as sounds of a ship indicated that it was to land there. Through the clouds and rain was a large, angular ship, though compared to most it was rather tiny. Its color, a dull purple, with light blue streaks crossing through the sides in design-like patterns. It made its landing on a nice patch of grass, humming loudly as it did so. After about half a minute, the humming stopped. From the side, a door revealed itself, opening as it let out two large figures. They greatly resembled - and probably were - the greatly hated space pirates. However, that was only in species name, of course...

"Where are we, Heliag?"
One asked in its native tongue, but it received no response as the other, a taller and older pirate, wandered.
"Tallon IV, hm...? I've heard no space pirates escaped when the Hunter came..."
The smaller one tilted its head in confusion. "Hunter? You keep talking about the Hunter... who is she? And is this Tallon IV? I'm confused..."
However, the older one refused to respond as it took in the glory of what once was. "Amazing... And now to think that I'm here...
...but, right now, we've got a mission to do."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 am

the galactic federation wasted no time in sending two marines, Aryss and Chris. as Chris arrived at Tallon IV and stepped out of his ship the"Shadow Wren" he noticed a ship near his own and the voices of what he assumed to be two beings speaking the language of the space pirates coming from inside, confused at this he moved to the area from which the voices came and saw that it was indeed two space pirates speaking the native tongue, at this he became enraged "how DARE these two filth defile the tongue of the great space pirates?!" he swore in his mind and prepared his scythe for a kill then dashed forward at the two in the entrance-way swinging his scythe when they were in range roaring all the while. (the next move is up to you, do you dodge or take the blow and hope for survival? it is your decision.)
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 am

christen MX wrote:
the galactic federation wasted no time in sending two marines, Aryss and Chris. as Chris arrived at Tallon IV and stepped out of his ship the"Shadow Wren" he noticed a ship near his own and the voices of what he assumed to be two beings speaking the language of the space pirates coming from inside, confused at this he moved to the area from which the voices came and saw that it was indeed two space pirates speaking the native tongue, at this he became enraged "how DARE these two filth defile the tongue of the great space pirates?!" he swore in his mind and prepared his scythe for a kill then dashed forward at the two in the entrance-way swinging his scythe when they were in range roaring all the while. (the next move is up to you, do you dodge or take the blow and hope for survival? it is your decision.)

(No. You are not in this roleplay; you did not join with them on the planning thread, nor did you ever make any hints that you would join. Therefore, you are not allowed to post until you do so. Get out.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 am

(you said anyone could join at anytime sorry)
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 am

christen MX wrote:
(you said anyone could join at anytime sorry)

(...using the planning thread, of course. I should've specified myself. But, I thought that it'd be common knowledge to go to the planning thread first before joining. I do kind of want some form of organization. :I)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 am

(k' gimme a minute)
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 am

A sudden scream alerted the two, and their attention was drawn to a maniac with a sword, racing at them. Quickly, the older one grabbed the younger's free hand with his claw and they jumped to the left. Once they were out of the way, they both opened their claw hands and pointed it at the supposed enemy. The older one touched a button on the collar on his neck and immediately began shouting in his croaky voice. "Who are you? We mean no harm! We will not shoot if you stop your assault."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

"Zebesian's, worthless filth I say, but they could be of some help." he said under his breath, "fine my assault is over for now, but what are you doing on this planet? if it is to destroy any survivors then you will have to be put down like dogs, because it is my mission on this planet to rescue any survivors and to see what is happening here."
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 am

I was sent down to Tallon 4 minutes after the other fed, I don't know who the heck he is, but I may show him a few Federation procedures. I sighed as my Wormhole Generator (I installed it in a spare frigate) cooled off. I activated my AD3 and stepped off the planet, not noticing I was on the wrong side of the planet, again (this happens a lot, he never got into flight school) I sighed, but I could swear the scanners on my suit were detecting some EM fields a few kilometers away. I activated a Tracer signal, so everyone knew where I was. I then proceeded to walk to the EM disturbances
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 am

The two looked at one another, and then back at the Federation marine before lowering their claw cannons. "We're... freelance bounty hunters. No longer associated with space pirates. We are here for the same reasons you are." The older said. "My name is Heliag. This is my partner, Boan. We... truely mean no harm. We, too, will assist in helping those that landed here, escape. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 am

Chris nodded at this realizing they had no reason to destroy any survivors and judging by the sounds on the transmission they would need to work together anyway. "first things first we should check the overworld and then the chozo ruins they would be the easiest for humans to survive in, that means they would also be the most likely places for people to set up a base because almost anyone would be able to survive in those places. the only thing otherwise is the fact that we should probably prepare armor and such for the other places on and in this god forsaken planet."
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 am

I got static on my suit, My HUD worked, but everything else, discluding weapons. "Dang it" I said, I launched a Sunburner Flare from my spare flare gun, I then deactivated the suit and pulled my Plasma Rifle out. I continued to a ruin, but it seemed odd, as if something other than the Choso built it
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 am

(chozo not choso sharp.)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 am

((OOC: S**T, not a good day for me))
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 am

(it's okay, but you also misspelled Tallon IV a bit, you spelled the first part right but spelled IV as 4 instead. and where is your character anyway? it's getting confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 am

((ooc: He should be by a ruin several hundred kilometers from you, he shot up a flare, and If you were where I think you were, that would be southeast from your current position, oh and 'IV' is the roman numeral for 4))
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 am

(Hey, hey, guys.
Christen, stop the grammar nazi-ing. Sharp is fine.

Thanks for the indication, by the way. Mind telling us where exactly your character is, Sharp?)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 am

(( 345 kilometers to your characters' south east position, walking near a ruin, I haven't played Prime or Echoes, I am unable to identify locations, except by name, and frankly, I don't know much of that either, I have only played Prime 3 and Other M, and never got beyond the PED malfunction for the first time on Prime 3. I did get farther on Other M)) I ran to the ruins, hoping to see survivors open the door, but the door was closed. I fired another flare
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

(Well, I did ask you if you had a decent knowledge of Tallon IV... it usually helps to join RPs that you know about first...
Go watch some walkthroughs, Sharpie.)

The sound of flares distracted Heliag's attention from the Marine. He looked up and saw bright red flashes in the sky. "...Someone is there." He murmured. He reached for Boan, only to realize the kid wasn't there; instead, the young one was looking all over the Marine. "What's this? Ooh, this? What's this? Why do you have that? Is that a gun? It's a weird gun." Questions of the Zebesian's tongue flowed from the child's mouth like a waterfall. Heliag sighed in annoyance and approached the Marine. "I am sorry for the inconvenience. But, there are flares being shot up. We should investigate."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 am

"I understand perfectly." he said to Heliag and then directed his attention to Boan "Settle down we need to focus on the task at hand not my equipment." he turned his head and eyes toward the place that the flare came from then pointed his attention at Heliag "I do have one question, is he a child?" he said pointing at Boan "the reason I ask is he seems to act more like one than could be expected from an adult."
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

Heliag nodded at his question as he began heading toward the area. "Yes. Merely a child." His cracked voice suddenly reverted to a more... lifeless, robotic one. "He was always like this. I stole him away because he was to be killed. He is the reason we're bounty hunters."
Boan, on the other hand, followed beside the Marine. He couldn't understand one bit of English, so he continued to reach out for the Marine's equipment with his only hand instead.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 am

( um just so you know this is all in pirate with my character, Boan does not need to be able to understand English.)

"that seems sad in some ways but now is not the time for that." he said as he moved towards the place that the flare came from preparing for the best and the worst, just in case there was something that needed to die in his book (basically something that would get in the way of his mission) in this preparation he activated his suit (it looks a lot like the avatar that I use but has the guns mentioned in his character sheet and the right arm is one whole one and longer by a bit to allow for retracting of the arm cannon the thing on his right shoulder is the retractable shoulder/back mounted cannon it opens up and can be fired once open) he readied his scythe for extension in case it became necessary.

(OOC: I'm going to bed soon so if you reply and get no reply in return from me then that is why.)
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Tallon IV; A planet of rich history and many scars. It was said that the whole Galaxy at one point focused on this planet. The Chozo people built a rich culture and beautiful architecture here, which now lays in ruins. The technology these beings possessed was the spur of industry in the Galaxy, but they also had a more spiritual side that they hungered to feed. While the planet is full of tools far advanced for their time, the entire planet's environment was kept in perfect homeostasis to achieve it. I brought the ship down in an old Temple of sorts in the Phendrana region, careful as to not disturb the structure with the hull. The door opened, and I stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 pm

christen MX wrote:
( um just so you know this is all in pirate with my character, Boan does not need to be able to understand English.)

(Then you should have stated such. It's hard to tell which language you're speaking in when it's not directly specified.

And Samuel, it's usually best to connect everyone in the roleplay; it's no fun to make posts by yourself and have no one in particular get to interact with you until much later in the story... I'm not saying where you landed is a bad thing, but just be sure that you should expect the little to no interactivity if you wanna go through with Phrendrana's Drifts, since everyone else is in the Overworld.)

Heliag glanced at the now-suited up Marine. "You remind me of a pirate. Maybe not one like a Zebesian, but a pirate nonetheless." He commented, before readying his clawed hand and approaching the area steadily. A door with a blue energy field blocked their way, so he simply shot at it and disrupted the energy. He glanced at Boan, whom imitated him, in case the lost person was an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 am

"I can understand why I remind you of a pirate, this is a suit made by the space pirates for me in specific albeit enhanced with federation technology. If your confused about that I can explain it later when there is not impending danger as a possibility." after the statement he raised his cannon and grabbed the plasma pistol on his left leg with the hand with no weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disturbed and Berserk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next