Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

How to make a person go through hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

How to make a person go through hell Empty
PostSubject: How to make a person go through hell   How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:09 am

As the name implies, I am asking on how I can make a persons life a living hell without doing anything that would trace back to me in any way. My mom is being pretty much harassed by this one bitch that's my mom's boyfriend's ex-wife. She just filed some order on my mom that made it so she can't be near her. She's doing all she can to make my mom miserable. Now I know I want to brutally mutilate this bitch, but I don't want to disrupt my daily routine by doing so. What can I do to her to make her miserable?
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: How to make a person go through hell   How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 pm

If you know where she lives and know there are no security cams nearby you could slash her tires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: How to make a person go through hell   How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh, I have her phone number and her address. I could do something with that. Maybe post it on /b/, tell them to troll as much as they'd like.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: How to make a person go through hell   How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:51 am

I say you make a formal request to a bunch of people on a site like NewGrounds to troll her mail. Post up her mailing address online, see how many dozen hate- mail letters she gets?

I can be a cruel SOB if you pissed me off. I just know when to quit. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a person go through hell   How to make a person go through hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a person go through hell
Page 1 of 1