Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Operation: Hunt the Hunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Operation: Hunt the Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Hunt the Hunters   Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am

The Hunter: Samantha 115
The Hunted: Rildok and Giles Nihil

There had been a call for assistance specifically for Rildok and Giles Nihil to help deter any natives who tried to kill any of the workers harvesting fuel gel from the fire side of Bryyo. Giles accepted wholeheartedly, Rildok accepted, not too enthused though. He thought of just killing the workers and Giles and leaving. They landed their ships nearby the landing pad designated to them. They come out, not a word was said to each other as they headed to the coordinates given to them. When they reached the coordinates, nobody was there. “What the hell is going on? I’m gonna kill whoever told us to come here!” says Rildok. “Now now, maybe they didn’t get here yet." says Giles.

Then Samantha 115 comes in her ship by the landing site. She fires her AP torpedoes at their ships and punches holes into each before exploding inside each. Each ship explodes and there is not much to them left. Samantha gets out of her ship and begins to go to the coordinates that she gave them.

“What the hell was that?!” yells Rildok. “That sounded like it came from the landing site. Let’s go!” says Giles. “You don’t have to tell me that worm.” spits back Rildok as they run back to their ships.

About half way to the ships they see a figure walking towards them. “So, you two are supposed to be bounty hunters? How come your ships only took one torpedo each for them to blow up?” says Samantha. “You bitch! I’ll kill you!” yells Rildok as he runs at her, cannon ready and firing. Giles starts to take out his rifle as Samantha grabs one of her disks, dodges Rildok’s fire and throws the disk right at him. He was not in a position to dodge since he thought Rildok could cause a distraction. The disk, as it flies towards its target, extends blades from the sides and continues to fly true. The disk hits him clear in the chest, penetrating his armor. Almost an instant after it penetrates his chest it explodes. Shrapnel is sent flying, unluckily for Giles the explosion caused the blades in his chest to shoot even further into him, and the blades that had an angle towards him also shoot out and penetrate through armor and flesh. And even worse for him, some shrapnel goes through his helmet and hits him between the eyes. Not even a grunt was heard as he met his demise, his body sent aback and falling to the ground.

Rildok looks back to see his ‘comrade’ fall to the ground dead. He looks back at Samantha and says, “Not the way I would have ended him, but nice none-the-less. Now it’s time for you to meet your end.” He runs up to Samantha, claws extended, and takes a swipe at her. She simply ducks back and draws her heavy nova pistols and takes two shots, one gun each, one at his claw arm and one at his chest. The shots connect and Rildok steps back. “You will not defeat me that easily. You’re gonna need more than pistols to kill me.” says Rildok. “I wasn’t planning on killing you with these anyway.” she says and holsters one pistol and rushes at him. She pistol whips Rildok across the face, his body shifting to where his side is showing, and she pounds him in the side at the ground. He slams to the ground, bounces and gets some air, and then she kicks him into the air, Rildok being amazed as to how much he’s getting his ass beat. Then Samantha draws her rifle and starts firing both her rifle and her nova pistol at Rildok as he’s in the air. When he gets closer to the ground she jumps and kicks him, sending him flying into a rock which cracks. She puts away her rifle and pistol and walks closer to her prey. Rildok gets up, and an aura of rage could be felt by others other than Samantha. “You bitch! I’m gonna kill you right here and now!” he yells as he enters not only his hyper mode, but his hyper overcharge mode. He floats up 10ft in the air and starts firing at her. She manages to dodge all but one shot which hits her in the chest. She’s pushed back and she puts her hand to her chest. “Now you will feel my wrath!” he says as he holds out his cannon, which starts to glow with a dark aura as overshields cover him. It begins to hum, like it’s charging up as the aura gets bigger. Then the humming stops for a second before a beam shoots out from it at Samantha. She smirks and nimbly dodges it. The beam starts to get bigger and bigger before he stops it to re-aim. During this time Samantha had gotten her anti-material sniper rifle out. Rildok then fires his beam back at her, her dodging to the side and bringing up her sights, holding the gun with one hand. She takes aim for a fraction of a second before firing, hitting Rildok straight in the head. Samantha gets pushed back from the recoil of the gun since she was not on the ground. Rildok’s head just explodes in a spray of black matter. Then the rest of Rildok is engulfed in a massive explosion as the arm cannon can’t hold back the massive energy and explodes. From the explosion a demonic scream could be heard just slightly as the liquid matter of Rildok is vaporized to nothingness. Samantha gets up and looks all around at the pieces of Rildok’s husk that now lay scattered across the area along with the corpse of Giles. She scoffs and says, “This was too easy. But at least I had some fun.” She laughs as she makes her way back to her ship, leaving the debris and bodies, well a body and pieces of a husk, for someone else to clean up. Before she gets in her ship she says, “Now, for that pirate captain Raknar.” She laughs as she gets in and takes off.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Operation: Hunt the Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hunt the Hunters   Operation: Hunt the Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

Yes I know, she quickscoped him. She's a cyborg, programmed to kill and that's one of the things she can do. Plus enhanced strength means her limbs don't go flying when she uses her anti-material sniper rifle. I did this cause they were characters that I wanted to get rid of. I know Rildok was a badass and one of my fave characters, when I made him. He just got one upped by the better hunter. Plus, anti-material is meant to be used against vehicles... so he was screwed if he got hit by that thing anyway headshot or not, something was gonna get blown off.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/

Operation: Hunt the Hunters
Page 1 of 1