Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Empty
PostSubject: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Samantha 115 walks into the arena, hearing some cheers, some boos and some screaming from the crowd. She reaches her place and says, "So, I'm going to be killing a nerd? God, why am I degraded to this. Oh well, one more thing for me to kill, no matter how easy it's gonna be."
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Upon my enterance I looked around, sensing an impossible number of electric signals, I look toward my oppoment. A cyborg. S***..... ah well, I can still beat her as she dosen't seem to have a feedback loop to protect against EMPs. As I contemplated what to do I showed off a little by letting blue-white electricity spark and jump around my arms. I focused a path so that when the announcer yells go, I can pull off a lightning storm, a maneuver that has saved my life before. About 290 thousand to 300 thousand volts should do, and lightning is 10 times hotter than the sun's surface. I have my storm located far enough in front of Samantha to fry her if she ran at me. Also I tried to infuriate her by yelling "Hey, Sammy, this is one battle you won't win!" I probably set up my own grave there. I then chose to wait for the announcer.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

"By my calculations, I have nothing to fear here. So attempts at irritating me are futile." she says calmly, a little too calmly. "Alright, our combatants have gotten into position so let's get this under way. Ready, GO!!!" says the announcer. Instantly Samantha strafes to the side with great speed, grabbing an incendiary disk in each hand and throws them with great speed, each one arcing towards their intended target. As they fly, blades extend from the edges to give them more of a circular shuriken look.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Letting loose the lightning storm, I realized that she strafed, causing me to ping the disks with lightning, causing one to explode and the other to fall to the ground. I then jumped to the side and throw a few electromagnetic shockwaves, which would fry her circuts should she get hit, thankfully it was in a spread pattern so it was extremely difficult to evade. Even so, I threw a few explosive lightning pulses via charging a few electrons to critical mass. These rockets were followed by a high power lightning bolt that, if it struck home, would set a homing signal on the target for the rockets.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

Samantha stops and crouches before jumping high into the air to avoid the wave, drawing her rifle out and opening fire at him, laughing as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

I got up and preformed a backflip jump to evade Samantha's rifle fire and let a lightning storm loose before she could land to compensate for the many volts of electricity I missed with. I also yelled at her; "I will not die, not here, not now!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 am

Samantha grabs another disk and throws it at the storm to have it go for it instead of her, and lands. She calmly puts her rifle away and draws her anti-material sniper rifle out in one fluid motion. "We'll see who's dieing when the end of this barrel is pointed right at you." she says and smirks. She rushes at him with her rifle in one hand, and a disk in the other.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 am

"Sorry, Sam." I said as I caused an explosion right beneath her feet. I focused on the electricity within her wiring. And I stopped the flow of electrons, hopefully causing her to malfunction. Cyborgs...... stop the flow of energy and they usually drop unconscious.

(Edited) :(embarrassed):

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:45 pm

(OOC: Um... she didn't fire at him first off... and how the hell does science allow something to stop an anti-material round... from the Metroid universe?! You do know that anti-material means it will pierce the armor of heavily armored vehicles like butter. Taken from the wiki of the game inFamous for the polarity wall, which I think that game is where you got the character idea from, states, "The shield is almost completely impervious to gunfire..." ALMOST being the key word. I just don't see electricity stopping an anti-material round of Samantha's caliber, or of many others from the MU.)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

(You have a point... I am sorry for pullibg that s**t... will edit.)

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 pm

The surge of electricity beneath her causes her to glitch and stumbles to the ground. Her systems reboot for a second before she was ready to go, but she layed there to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 am

Knowing the reboot cycles of many machines, I tried to blast her with a lightning bolt, and then I told het, "I got a degree in aerospace engineering, do you think i'd be dumb enough to forget that all machines are now built with a reboot cycle?" After informing her of this, I called down another storm on top of her
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 am

Luckily for Samantha, her reboot cycle is far superior to most super computers, and pushes herself up and away from the lightning bolt. She had some air from the push off and tilts the rifle to the side of her and fires, going into a very fast spin by the recoil of the gun. As she's spinning, she brings herself closer to the center of her to increase the speed of the spin, calculates his position in mid spin and throws the disk in her other hand so that it would leave her hand the moment it would fly right at him, with great velocity from the spin.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

The disk nearly hit me, but a lucky fact is by increasing the friction (in my case by making it collide with dosens of electrons) you can alter the arc of a spinning disk's tragectory. Accomplishing this, I sent an electric spinning disk of my own, however, this disk will detonate an EMP on impact. Not feeling like I did much, I spun energy in a rotary pattern, a technique that can ionize gas in a pattern that is capable of inducing a vortex. I also began creating a hurricane in this way, a process that will probably burn my out... however, these forces are capable of, and are beginning to, tear apart the arena. This has to work. I had already sent out the vortex, I just needed the hurricane to form and mayby the murderous, god*** ***** would ******* die already.

(The asterisks represent letters of words too...colorful to reveal in text)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 am

Samantha lands, grabs her last disk and throws it to meet his disk, causing the EMP to go off. It causes her to be pushed back and fall to her back and force her to reboot. But the reboot took a couple seconds before she came back. She immediately leaned up, cocked back and forward to put another round in the chamber, brought up her scope and fired directly at the right shoulder of Alexander, cocking back and forward to put another round in the chamber again. She had slid a few yards when she fired from the recoil of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am

The moment Samantha pulled the trigger, I ducked. Stunned by the proximity of the high power round, I immediately moved to cover, behind a wall that I judged thick enough to be my grave, with that thought behind, I tossed another lightning disk at her.

((Ooc: I know it is nearly impossible to dodge a bullet, but all bullets take time to reach their target, and I believe Alex was just far enough to experience that delay just long enough to get out of the way.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 am

Samantha springs to her feet and jumps high into the air to avoid the disk and takes aim at where his upper chest should be through the rock, calculating that position by calculating the position of the top of his head that is just barely showing with about his actual size and where the rest of his body should be. She then fires another round off where his chest should be, being again kicked back by the recoil and putting another round in the chamber.

(I was picturing them being closer than that, but okay...)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

The bullet slammed through the barrier and nearly killed me right there. However, that bullet missed my heart, and I still had a chance to end this. I used all of my power and burned myself out by standing up, facing Sam and swirling electricity around my body, the radius of my personal circle became the eye of one of the most devastating natural disasters on Earth. A hurricane. One that would hopefully kill Sam, as the clouds of this hurricane were holding enough electricity to destroy a spacecraft, let alone the wind that could tear one apart. I fell unconscious, with only seconds before I died.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Samantha was defenseless to the power of the raging hurricane and is thrown all around the battlefield in the high winds, bashing against rocks and whatever else lay in the arena. Though somehow she managed to get bashed around a couple rocks and she gets footing on one. She manages to throw a det charge behind it and set it off to launch her closer to the eye of the storm, which she almost misses and is almost sent flying past it. In the eye she just lay there, badly damaged, yet she still manages to laugh before she shuts down.
"So it seems this match comes to a draw, though Samantha managed to kill Alexander first after he pulled off that storm that seems to have gotten her. Now wasn't that exciting people? You never know the outcome to a fight. We'll see you folks next time in... The Arena!" says the announcer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright   Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha 115 vs. Alexander Stormwright
Page 1 of 1