Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetroidMaster91

Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Empty
PostSubject: Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions   Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 am

When I first heard of Metroid Fusion, I was stoked for it, because I have always been a fan of Metroid. When I heard about how it was, I was even more excited because the concept sounded very cool. And when I played it, I was left satisfied. I found the game to be very good, perhaps not as good as Super Metroid but it was still an extremely well done game. I found though that it did have its ups and downs.

As for the ups, the gameplay is fluid and the story is compelling and suspenseful, leaving the player wondering what is around the corner. The main enemy of the game it would seem, SA-X, is very deadly and always scary to try and run from (until you know the tricks). The game is designed well and does well for itself in the face of a 3D metroid that is far more exploration-based rather than story based.

The downs, of course, are the fact that this game is plot driven. Exploration is more minimal in the game until the very end when it is necessary to explore in order to gain 100%. The story could also have been done just a bit better to allow for more exploration rather than "go from point A to point B" but that is my personal opinion, being an avid Metroid gamer that I am.

What are other people's opinions of this game? X3
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions   Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 pm

I remember playing on the actual Gameboy Advance when I was in high school. It was very fun, despite the fact it was one of the few shooting games I had for it. Even then, I was quite satisfied with the game as a whole.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/

Metroid Fusion's Ups and downs: personal opinions
Page 1 of 1